PDA

View Full Version : Front Page Of Bozeman Chronicle

bison dad
12-07-2010, 02:52 AM
Writer for chronicle referred to NDSU as the "Monsters Of The Midwest"
could you add that: " ND State Thundering Herd, Monsters Of The Midwest" kinda wordy but I like it!

ndsubison1
12-07-2010, 02:59 AM
i really like all of the pictures of the MSU players crying

bison dad
12-07-2010, 03:04 AM
Read alot about how fans from both sides showed alot of class. But I thought both teams showed alot of class and good sportsmanship throughout, sometimes it gets a bit chippy out there, but it seemed to me that both sides had alot of respect for each other.

90BISON
12-07-2010, 03:26 AM
Read alot about how fans from both sides showed alot of class. But I thought both teams showed alot of class and good sportsmanship throughout, sometimes it gets a bit chippy out there, but it seemed to me that both sides had alot of respect for each other.

Yes, they did. I thought, overall, it was a VERY clean game, unlike the RMU game......:ranting:

bisonhp330
12-07-2010, 04:06 AM
http://www.bozemandailychronicle.com/sports/bobcats/article_c3b58f16-0036-11e0-9d6f-001cc4c03286.html

good article- then you read the comments- and the worthless griz fans get on there and try and bash the bison- which they can do from afar....as they run and hide instead of playing the bison.

bison dad
12-07-2010, 04:17 AM
http://www.bozemandailychronicle.com/sports/bobcats/article_c3b58f16-0036-11e0-9d6f-001cc4c03286.html

good article- then you read the comments- and the worthless griz fans get on there and try and bash the bison- which they can do from afar....as they run and hide instead of playing the bison.

I have the paper no Griz comments! Also like that part about being "biggest and baddest" if thats what wins over skill I'll take it!

90BISON
12-07-2010, 04:20 AM

I thought the article was very good except for this part:

"The Bison, an unseeded team doubted even back home in Fargo, may not have been the most skilled players in a sold out Bobcat Stadium Saturday, but they were the biggest and the baddest."

WTH does that mean??? Meaning we were less skilled than the Bobcats, really??? How'd that work out then? :confused:

bison dad
12-07-2010, 04:25 AM
I thought the article was very good except for this part:

"The Bison, an unseeded team doubted even back home in Fargo, may not have been the most skilled players in a sold out Bobcat Stadium Saturday, but they were the biggest and the baddest."

WTH does that mean??? Meaning we were less skilled than the Bobcats, really??? How'd that work out then? :confused:

I think that means when the biggest and baddest are knocking around their skilled QB all game, big and bad trump skill.

perthbison
12-07-2010, 04:29 AM
what the writer meant was they expected us to be less skilled. The writer apparently has'nt come to grips with the whole facts yet. Great work by linemen is skill in my book.:nod: :nod:

90BISON
12-07-2010, 04:36 AM
what the writer meant was they expected us to be less skilled. The writer apparently has'nt come to grips with the whole facts yet. Great work by linemen is skill in my book.:nod: :nod:

"Skill" is kind of like "speed", neither one of which mean crap when you are laying on your back with someone in Green & Yellow standing over the top of you..... offering to help you up, so they can do it again.... :D

ndsubison1
12-07-2010, 06:23 AM
yeah i remember reading that comment on the way home. i do not think we are less skilled than montana state. its not like we were an NEC team going up against a CAA team...

CAS4127
12-07-2010, 02:59 PM

The Bison better be ready for some of this from EWU this weekend, at least that is what my sources tell me.

TransAmBison
12-07-2010, 03:34 PM
The Bison better be ready for some of this from EWU this weekend, at least that is what my sources tell me.
The ladies in your knitting circle been gossiping again, huh?:D

CAS4127
12-07-2010, 03:36 PM
The ladies in your knitting circle been gossiping again, huh?:D

They do a lot of eavesdropping, so we will just have to wait and see if their hearing is OK.

Tatanka
12-07-2010, 03:37 PM
They do a lot of eavesdropping, so we will just have to wait and see if their hearing is OK.

Just for the record, are we talking paint chips like at SDSU or undisciplined play on the field?

CAS4127
12-07-2010, 03:40 PM
Not sure I would use the term "undisciplined" for what I am talking about, but close enough.

semobison
12-07-2010, 07:11 PM
Wide reciever and quarterback are usually considered the 2 top skill positions! I can understand where the writer was coming from! Where we beat the piss out of them, at the line of scrimmage are usually not considered skill positions.....But, football games are won and lost in the trenches, and thats where we dominated!

90BISON
12-07-2010, 09:47 PM
Wide reciever and quarterback are usually considered the 2 top skill positions! I can understand where the writer was coming from! Where we beat the piss out of them, at the line of scrimmage are usually not considered skill positions.....But, football games are won and lost in the trenches, and thats where we dominated!

Let's hope that continues, I have very little doubt that it won't....I think these guys have now gotten a taste of what it's like to reach that next level, and they want more of it. They are playing & acting like a true "team"....if our offense (like the last 2 weeks) plays at the same level as our defense has the majority of the year, we would be almost unstoppable...... :D

No matter the outcome of this coming weekend, I am VERY much looking forward to next year! (Even though I would prefer this one went a couple weeks longer!)