PDA

View Full Version : Ncaa/espn Blow !!!!!!

JustinTyem
12-06-2010, 07:14 PM
LiL crappy FBS games are on espn,espn2 and espnu but some FCS playoff games arent on,unless ESPN3(blows),or game plan this sucks!!!!!

Facts
12-06-2010, 07:17 PM
Will the game be on Statewide NBC again??

FromTheEmpire
12-06-2010, 07:36 PM
Just saw on the Facebook that KVLY has picked up the game again for this weekend.

mebisonII
12-06-2010, 07:41 PM
I was pretty happy to go on campus and watch the NDSU-MSU game on ESPN3. For free, no less.

onbison09
12-06-2010, 07:58 PM
NCAA doesn't care about FCS why should ESPN?

56BISON73
12-07-2010, 01:40 AM
Wife saw the game in Arkansas.

skolbrother
12-07-2010, 02:08 AM
OK, have hesitated with this question but need help... here goes: Wifey and I will be celebrating anniversary in Mexico... if I pay someone @ the resort will they be able to get this game so I can enjoy poolside?

AmberValley
12-07-2010, 02:15 AM
North Dakota State's playoff football game Saturday at Eastern Washington will be televised on the North Dakota NBC Sports Network.

The NCAA Football Championship Subdivision quarterfinal game scheduled for a 2:35 p.m. start will air on Fargo's KVLY-TV, Channel 11.

The game will also be televised on ESPN GamePlan and ESPN3.com. Trey Bender will handle the play-by-play and Jon Berger is the color analyst.

Other stations on the North Dakota NBC Sports Network include KFYR-TV (Channel 5, Bismarck), KMOT-TV (Channel 10, Minot), KQCD-TV (Channel 7, Dickinson) and KUMV-TV (Channel 8, Williston).

JustinTyem
12-07-2010, 02:20 AM
North Dakota State's playoff football game Saturday at Eastern Washington will be televised on the North Dakota NBC Sports Network.

The NCAA Football Championship Subdivision quarterfinal game scheduled for a 2:35 p.m. start will air on Fargo's KVLY-TV, Channel 11.

The game will also be televised on ESPN GamePlan and ESPN3.com. Trey Bender will handle the play-by-play and Jon Berger is the color analyst.

Other stations on the North Dakota NBC Sports Network include KFYR-TV (Channel 5, Bismarck), KMOT-TV (Channel 10, Minot), KQCD-TV (Channel 7, Dickinson) and KUMV-TV (Channel 8, Williston).

WE KNOW THIS ALREADY,But why the hell cant they have them on ESPN,ESPN2 or ESPNU??? Thats the real bull!@#$ question .

NDSUstudent
12-07-2010, 02:24 AM
ESPN is in the money making business, they took the two most high profile match ups and they won't show all games until the semifinals.

BlueBisonRock
12-07-2010, 04:06 AM
OK, have hesitated with this question but need help... here goes: Wifey and I will be celebrating anniversary in Mexico... if I pay someone @ the resort will they be able to get this game so I can enjoy poolside?

Lot of ifs. I am in Jamacia this week (with my wife of course). I had to use the wonders of the interwebs to get the game. GoBison.com has the link to audio and Bisonville will provide hooks to channelsurfing IF it is on there and the NCAA site make it possible to get video. Don't expect that the game will be on the hotel / resort TV as this is extremely ISP dependent.

With some patience and the help of BV friends, you will be able to hear / see the game via the net.

BTW: Happy Anniversary!!!

SamsRams
12-07-2010, 04:30 AM

Tough question. In America if a business buys a pay per view event (which this would be) they have to pay a certain amout for their capacity (or at least that is what I was told). So the size of the bar would decide the charge for the pay per view. Then again maybe Mexico is different but maybe they dont have ESPN3 as an option to buy yet either. I think your best best is gonna be thru your laptop if you have one.

Herd
12-07-2010, 04:35 AM
No Altitude for those of out outside of ND?? Boooooooo!

Twentysix
12-07-2010, 05:20 AM
No Altitude for those of out outside of ND?? Boooooooo!

Use NCAA video streaming.

gt_bison
12-07-2010, 07:21 AM
A channelsurfing link from here will be your easiest path. Otherwise, Hotspot Shield to block the fact that you're outside the US combined with an ESPN account set up for ESPN3 remote access will get you in.

OrygunBison
12-07-2010, 05:35 PM

With the reduction of American tourists going to Mexico these days due to the Mexican cartel violence and crappy American economy, a resort will likely bend over backwards for you. I say aim high. You need to be IN the pool with a steady supply of your favorite drink throughout the game. Perhaps a massage and some nachos or a quesadilla, too...

Happy Anniversary by the way. I know that it is not "cool" to say on a football forum but my anniversary is probably my favorite day of the year.

yellowstreak
12-08-2010, 12:37 AM
I did ESPN Gameplan last week. It was only $25. That's a lot less than the $700+ it would cost me to fly to a game, rent a car and get a hotel.

SamsRams
12-09-2010, 12:02 AM
I did ESPN Gameplan last week. It was only $25. That's a lot less than the $700+ it would cost me to fly to a game, rent a car and get a hotel.

psh money grows on trees.....stop using excuses :hide: