PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to TV sponsors!

gizmo
12-06-2010, 03:13 PM
Here in far western North Dakota, we Bison fans are really appreciative of being able to get so many Bison games on local TV (NBC) all season long and now, especially, during the playoffs. I urge everybody to support those businesses and organizations that promote not just Bison athletics but also the entire university in such a wonderful manner.

So, a big THANK YOU goes to them all!

westriver bison
12-06-2010, 03:15 PM
Here in far western North Dakota, we Bison fans are really appreciative of being able to get so many Bison games on local TV (NBC) all season long and now, especially, during the playoffs. I urge everybody to support those businesses and organizations that promote not just Bison athletics but also the entire university in such a wonderful manner.

:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

Twentysix
12-06-2010, 05:54 PM

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++