PDA

View Full Version : MSU Tailgating & Security

KilldeerBison
12-06-2010, 03:10 AM
I would like to give a big THANK YOU to those that put together the MSU tailgating, great job! Also, give props to the MSU security and fans in general. Seemed like everyone had a good time without any intimidation from security/police. My experience was an overall positive one. The MSU student section was really rowdy, a lot of MSU fans around us (across from the students in section 107) were drinking booze, it must be OK there? GO BISON!

cats2506
12-06-2010, 03:21 AM
I would like to give a big THANK YOU to those that put together the MSU tailgating, great job! Also, give props to the MSU security and fans in general. Seemed like everyone had a good time without any intimidation from security/police. My experience was an overall positive one. The MSU student section was really rowdy, a lot of MSU fans around us (across from the students in section 107) were drinking booze, it must be OK there? GO BISON!

Shhhhhhhhh

nobody supposed to know

Walkon79
12-06-2010, 03:14 PM
I'm glad some things haven't changed in 30 years. Can still sneak a bottle in your boot!!

ndsubison1
12-06-2010, 06:04 PM
Tailgating was fun. I barely noticed any security. There was no security at all at the NDSU tailgating lot. Just a student who was taking parking tix there. I saw a drunk MSU student fall flat in the snow. Kinda funny. Didnt see a security officer come rushing over. Take some notes Dome Nazis!

NDSUstudent
12-06-2010, 06:14 PM
There were many things going on at MSU that would have caused the dome nazi's heads to explode. In MSU's tailgate area was a full bar, other places had kegs and even fire pits. Fans were drinking during the game, some even did so right out of beer cans. But from what I noticed everyone seemed to get along and take care of themselves. The Fargodome could learn from these other venues that a police state isn't needed to maintain order.

aces1180
12-06-2010, 09:21 PM
I drank beer in the stands at CAS back in 2007...I didn't make a big deal about, so nobody said anything...

Fast50Dad
12-06-2010, 09:24 PM
Thanks Cats fans!

Da_Bizon
12-06-2010, 09:30 PM
I'm a little upset I went through the work of concealing my flask... the lady behind me had a can of beer in her hand. They definitely had some more relaxed standards, which I appreciated. Overall, awesome experience and awesome game. I can't wait until the next time.

KilldeerBison
12-06-2010, 09:43 PM
I'm a little upset I went through the work of concealing my flask... the lady behind me had a can of beer in her hand. They definitely had some more relaxed standards, which I appreciated. Overall, awesome experience and awesome game. I can't wait until the next time.

We sat in section 107. It was kind of funny at the 1/2 to see all the empties around. Peolple next to us had an open 12 pack, drinking out of cans, passing bottles around, not one problem with security. The students on the opposite side were rowdy and having a good time the whole game. I didn't see any problems at all with security. The Fargodome would of had to call in the National Guard to arrest all the "lawbreakers" I saw at the Bobcat Staduim.

SDbison
12-06-2010, 10:14 PM
And how did Endzone's meeting with Simmers, Taylor and dome people go today.........sounds like the Nazis remain in power. What a joke. And Gene never responded to my e-mail. Guess a few hundred of us will have to start making our feelings known. It is a joke how f'ing anal these people are.

WYOBISONMAN
12-06-2010, 10:43 PM
It sure does appear that MSU does a much better job with that than does NDSU. What a shame, because NDSU is developing a very good tailgate atmosphere. :smh:

NDSUFan_Sav
12-06-2010, 11:24 PM
we got to piss in the snowbank :)

NDSUFan_Sav
12-06-2010, 11:26 PM
I wonder how SD is feeling after hitting the ground after the game :D

tjbison
12-06-2010, 11:56 PM

Probably the same way I felt on that drive home Sunday:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :banghead: :nod:

4mcruenomore
12-07-2010, 12:15 AM

That was f'n epic!! Michelle runs over to him, are you alright? And he stands up, and goes, FUCK, I spilled all my beer!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

SDbison
12-07-2010, 03:53 AM
Not a problem Sav. Hey come on down to Sioux Falls for my hockey game Wed night. They will rent you some skates and I will knock you on your ass for a while........haha. I am not that old that I can't take a hit.........

90BISON
12-07-2010, 04:13 AM
Not a problem Sav. Hey come on down to Sioux Falls for my hockey game Wed night. They will rent you some skates and I will knock you on your ass for a while........haha. I am not that old that I can't take a hit.........

Old, hell, after the Montana trip, I'm surprised you're still alive! :D

NDSUFan_Sav
12-07-2010, 04:48 AM

i might take gratzeks spot next year and with us both hitting the pavement they might have to fix their parking lot

ndsubison1
12-07-2010, 05:37 AM

the same way MSUs defensive line is feeling...

bisonmike2
12-07-2010, 05:30 PM
All of you tailgaters from the MSU game please report yourself to Fargodome security before the next Bison home game for a compliance check. This thread is being monitored and you are being watched. Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely,

The Fargodome Security Team.

KilldeerBison
12-07-2010, 08:38 PM
All of you tailgaters from the MSU game please report yourself to Fargodome security before the next Bison home game for a compliance check. This thread is being monitored and you are being watched. Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely,

The Fargodome Security Team.

This sounds like one of those operations where you are promised free concert tickets and a keg party, only to discover that the doors are slammed shut behind you and you are all carted off to Gitmo. I guess the Fargodome version of Gitmo might be the Alerus-mo Center, you will never be heard from again.

90BISON
12-07-2010, 09:53 PM
This sounds like one of those operations where you are promised free concert tickets and a keg party, only to discover that the doors are slammed shut behind you and you are all carted off to Gitmo. I guess the Fargodome version of Gitmo might be the Alerus-mo Center, you will never be heard from again.

Hard to be heard from again if NO ONE ever comes to visit you there! :p

perthbison
12-08-2010, 03:13 AM
the same way MSUs defensive line is feeling...

The sunday morning sports section in the Bozeman paper showed some Bobcat linemen that felt worse. A lot worse!

CHADSTAUS
12-08-2010, 03:17 AM
:nod:

Next time they will be playing us at home. :nod:

CHADSTAUS
12-08-2010, 03:18 AM
The sunday morning sports section in the Bozeman paper showed some Bobcat linemen that felt worse. A lot worse!

I think he had something stuck in his eye? :)