PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations from a Panther Fan!

lakespanther
12-05-2010, 02:25 AM
I wanted to congratulate Bisonville in a new thread and not inside another thread. I watched the game today and you guys looked like a totally different team than we saw in the Dome this year. All I can is WOW! I did hear a giant groan when Jensen(sp) got hurt. But Jose did alright!

Good luck next week! Do the conference proud!

Gully
12-05-2010, 02:26 AM
Thanks. Heard from Capn Cat lately? For some reason he hasn't show up around here much lately.:D

lakespanther
12-05-2010, 02:32 AM
Thanks. Heard from Capn Cat lately? For some reason he hasn't show up around here much lately.:D

He is probably stuck between some doorway! I call him Capn Fat. That dude is annoying. He is our version of lakespanther.

tjbison
12-05-2010, 02:32 AM
Thanks LP, hopefully we can hit the semi finals

Bisonguy
12-05-2010, 02:34 AM
He is probably stuck between some doorway! I call him Capn Fat. That dude is annoying. He is our version of lakespanther.

I thought you were your version of lakesapanther? :confused:

lakespanther
12-05-2010, 02:37 AM
Thanks LP, hopefully we can hit the semi finals

What did you guys do against Western Illinois? I could look myself but I am being lazy. App St dismantled them today. The difference is App St runs the ball and you guys have a great run defense. Good luck.

tjbison
12-05-2010, 02:42 AM
What did you guys do against Western Illinois? I could look myself but I am being lazy. App St dismantled them today. The difference is App St runs the ball and you guys have a great run defense. Good luck.

Well I'm sure you know we got beat at home, but we had a horrible game, no excuse but if we played that one over we win no question. Our D has progressed a lot since that game and hopefully if we get a shot at the CAA or SoCon we compete

RowdyRabbit
12-05-2010, 03:08 AM
Congrats guys, way to take some good ole fashioned MVFC beatdown to Bozeman!

Well done!

EndZoneQB
12-05-2010, 04:25 AM
Congrats guys, way to take some good ole fashioned MVFC beatdown to Bozeman!

Well done!

It just makes me smile about the spin up-river!

Ferd
12-05-2010, 09:22 PM
It just makes me smile about the spin DOWN-river!

FIFY :nod: