PDA

View Full Version : EWU fanboard

Bison"FANatic"
12-04-2010, 11:03 PM
Here is the EWU fanboard. May they be as courteous and classy as the Bobcat fans.:cheers: :cheers:

http://eagles.bigskyfans.com/viewforum.php?f=2&sid=b1aba63ca52d70d58d0164dedb384fc2

Gully
12-04-2010, 11:22 PM
Here is the EWU fanboard. May they be as courteous and classy as the Bobcat fans.:cheers: :cheers:

http://eagles.bigskyfans.com/viewforum.php?f=2&sid=b1aba63ca52d70d58d0164dedb384fc2

And may the NDSU fans be as classy and courteous as the Bobcat fans.

mt jack
12-04-2010, 11:39 PM
Most of their posters I've interacted with seem to be pretty nice folks with a grasp on reality. Their board isn't quite as active as bobcation but has picked up this year with Eagles football doing well. A few of their fans post over on championshipsubdivision.com often. The only EWU poster that I can think of that spends a lot of his time :ranting: and stirring up the proverbial pot o' feces is blackfalkin. But most of his ire seems to be directed towards the U of Montana Griz fans.

I pull for NDSU. I am also happy when other Big Sky teams do well in the playoffs. Next Saturday will be a win-win situation in my book. At least one team I can pull for in the semis. I was surprised that MSU didn't play as well this week but having only played one game in the past 3 weeks and some awesome defense by NDSU had something to do with that. I expect EWU to play a closer game. Their rb is shifty and explosive. Their d has improved as the year went on. Their qb doesn't seem to blow people away but has cut down on his early season mistakes afte transferring in from....SMU...I think.

Not much to the town of Cheney if my memory serves me but Spokane and Coeur d'Alene (right over the ID border) are pretty towns with colleges, skiing and more stuff going on. Any old hoops fans cam stop by Jack and Dan's Bar in Spokane. John Stockton's dad currently or at least used to operate/own it.

Amtrak stops in Spokane for anyone looking into other travel options coming from the plains or Seattle/Portland.

Wally
12-05-2010, 06:57 PM
Most of their posters I've interacted with seem to be pretty nice folks with a grasp on reality. Their board isn't quite as active as bobcation but has picked up this year with Eagles football doing well. A few of their fans post over on championshipsubdivision.com often. The only EWU poster that I can think of that spends a lot of his time :ranting: and stirring up the proverbial pot o' feces is blackfalkin. But most of his ire seems to be directed towards the U of Montana Griz fans.

I pull for NDSU. I am also happy when other Big Sky teams do well in the playoffs. Next Saturday will be a win-win situation in my book. At least one team I can pull for in the semis. I was surprised that MSU didn't play as well this week but having only played one game in the past 3 weeks and some awesome defense by NDSU had something to do with that. I expect EWU to play a closer game. Their rb is shifty and explosive. Their d has improved as the year went on. Their qb doesn't seem to blow people away but has cut down on his early season mistakes afte transferring in from....SMU...I think.

Not much to the town of Cheney if my memory serves me but Spokane and Coeur d'Alene (right over the ID border) are pretty towns with colleges, skiing and more stuff going on. Any old hoops fans cam stop by Jack and Dan's Bar in Spokane. John Stockton's dad currently or at least used to operate/own it.

Amtrak stops in Spokane for anyone looking into other travel options coming from the plains or Seattle/Portland.

My aunt and uncle live in Coeur d'Alene and I have been there a few times. It is definitely worth a stop IMHO.

A1pigskin
12-05-2010, 10:48 PM
Red turf, red site. A lot of red.

90 BISON
12-06-2010, 05:37 AM
Red turf, red site. A lot of red.

Commies :mad: :mad: :mad:

344Johnson
12-06-2010, 03:29 PM
If indeed they are communists.....well, then the NCAA should probably fix this game so we win? Wouldn't mind if they fixed the Nova game while they are at it.... FargoDome packed for semifinals then!

bisonhp330
12-07-2010, 03:34 AM
Re: North Dakota State @ Eastern Washington
by JoinTheEAA » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:55 pm

Let your fans know Taiwan is vastly overrated and he will be lucky to get past the line of scrimmage Saturday. The highlights you see on You Tube were fabricated, just like the moon landing. Relax this week, we will be lucky to score and our beautiful turf will give you Bison the advantage as we are still getting used to playing on it, as you can see by our 6-0 record. Drive safe and we will see you in our humble tailgate Saturday morning. Also, don't worry about JC Sherritt knocking the snot out of every Bison who comes near. He is also overrated, many of his tackles were made when our opponents were blinded by the Red.

wait now...this post confuses me......the moon landing IS a farce.....

http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicapollo.html so he means all the stuff about us stuffing him at the line and we dont have to worry about it? sweeeeet. We win.

4mcruenomore
12-08-2010, 03:49 AM
Already having to resize avatars and sigs, lame. I guess everything is smaller in washington.

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
12-08-2010, 03:51 PM
Their fanboard is lame. What do they have, like 12 active users?

TransAmBison
12-08-2010, 04:25 PM
Their fanboard is lame. What do they have, like 12 active users?
Well, that would be a fair representation of their fan base then.;)

ndsubison1
12-08-2010, 08:46 PM
4mcrue please dont make bison fans look like douches on their fan board

GOB1SON
12-08-2010, 09:11 PM
4mcrue please dont make bison fans look like douches on their fan board

I think it's too late.

4mcruenomore
12-08-2010, 09:13 PM
I bring douchebagery with me where ever I go!!!!!!!!! HA!!

No one ever comments about all of my posts on AGS?

GOB1SON
12-08-2010, 09:20 PM
I have hit the EWU board a couple of times this week and while they don't have a ton of users, they are pretty knowledgeable, love their team, and most importantly, are polite. Hell they even were polite in responding to some of your smack.

My take, they aren't gonna take the bait, so lay off em.

4mcruenomore
12-08-2010, 09:23 PM
I have hit the EWU board a couple of times this week and while they don't have a ton of users, they are pretty knowledgeable, love their team, and most importantly, are polite. Hell they even were polite in responding to some of your smack.

My take, they aren't gonna take the bait, so lay off em.

Don't worry, I just like to rile people up a bit, I'm done over there!!

heckler
12-08-2010, 09:25 PM
I bring douchebagery with me where ever I go!!!!!!!!! HA!!

No one ever comments about all of my posts on AGS?

4m you are going to get banned again for being a douche on other fan sites. That's what happens to Lakes anyways.

4mcruenomore
12-08-2010, 09:27 PM
4m you are going to get banned again for being a douche on other fan sites. That's what happens to Lakes anyways.

Look up forumcrew on AGS sometime!! I'm good

bisonhp330
12-08-2010, 09:52 PM

they may only have 12 fans posting....but 2 of them are owning 4mcrue over there....or should i say 4mcrue(ber)

funny shit

4mcruenomore
12-08-2010, 09:59 PM
they may only have 12 fans posting....but 2 of them are owning 4mcrue over there....or should i say 4mcrue(ber)

funny shit

haha, nothing new, love it!!

bisonhp330
12-08-2010, 10:25 PM
i think that board format was done away with on most sites yrs ago..wonder if they are looking at it on the old monochrome screens?

4mcruenomore
12-08-2010, 10:37 PM
Not green, red. Or were there orange ones too?

kalm
12-09-2010, 03:09 PM
More fans, larger stadium, better message board...

I suppose KISS and Crue played louder in Fargo dome than in Spokane, your Trans Ams are faster, and your mud bogs are deeper too. :D

kalm
12-09-2010, 03:14 PM
OH MY GOD!!!

I just realized your submit message is on the left and the preview button is on the right. :rofl: :rofl: :D What a bunch of losers.

TransAmBison
12-09-2010, 03:25 PM
More fans, larger stadium, better message board...

I suppose KISS and Crue played louder in Fargo dome than in Spokane, your Trans Ams are faster, and your mud bogs are deeper too. :D
Why yes, yes they are.:D

kab1one
12-09-2010, 04:18 PM

And Lakes hasn't even been a flipping idiot yet on their board. He must be tired from last week, what happens when he decides to bring it on their board?

A1pigskin
12-11-2010, 09:07 PM
they only have 5 fans.

Screamin_Eagle174
12-12-2010, 01:19 AM
To all the respectful fans, this is not for you. Hell of a game, and congrats to the Bison on a great season. To those of you who talked as much shit as I did...

http://www.myuploadedimages.com/images/84490040261403636900.png

EASTERN EAGLES BABY!!! NEVER QUIT!!!!