PDA

View Full Version : Heading out in the Morning.....

Killdeer Cat
12-03-2010, 02:57 AM
Now that I have annexed Killdeer into BOBCAT NATION, :bow: I will be heading over to Bozo Friday morning. Here is to a safe trip to all the Bison fans heading over. If you are driving down Interstate 94, please make sure to proudly :( display the green and gold so as we pass you, I can give you the middle fin....er thumbs up sign. ;) I will be tailgating with a bunch of other Northeast Montana guys directly across the street from the Museum of the Rockies. The guy running that tailgate was here earlier as blue and gold and left an invite. His name is Karch and if you yell out "Hey Karch, go F*&K yourself he will give you free beer and food. :nod: Safe travels and enjoy the Christmas Stumble downtown on Friday night if you get there in time.

Go CATS, beat the Bison!

gtcat
12-03-2010, 03:04 AM
Drive safe, starting to snow pretty good.

ndsubison1
12-03-2010, 03:08 AM
http://surfingbeans.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Cool-Dog-Hey-Cool-story-bro41.jpg

:)

WYOBISONMAN
12-03-2010, 03:09 AM
Drive safe, starting to snow pretty good.

I think I am going to have a rough drive!

JSUBison
12-03-2010, 03:21 AM
Now that I have annexed Killdeer into BOBCAT NATION, :bow: I will be heading over to Bozo Friday morning. Here is to a safe trip to all the Bison fans heading over. If you are driving down Interstate 94, please make sure to proudly :( display the green and gold so as we pass you, I can give you the middle fin....er thumbs up sign. ;) I will be tailgating with a bunch of other Northeast Montana guys directly across the street from the Museum of the Rockies. The guy running that tailgate was here earlier as blue and gold and left an invite. His name is Karch and if you yell out "Hey Karch, go F*&K yourself he will give you free beer and food. :nod: Safe travels and enjoy the Christmas Stumble downtown on Friday night if you get there in time.

Go CATS, beat the Bison!

Just a quick question before you leave. Would you like your house, errrrr trailer painted green with gold trim, or gold with green trim while you're away? Bison Nation will be leaving a rear guard to protect our flank, and will no doubt retake Killdeer, much like General Sully did.

bobcatozzy
12-03-2010, 03:16 PM
Killdeer the stroll is Saturday the 4th:confused: :smh:

westriver bison
12-03-2010, 04:15 PM
Killdeer the stroll is Saturday the 4th:confused: :smh:

Don't blame him, he's a Cat fan:hide: