PDA

View Full Version : ESPN Gameplan now lists NDSU/Montana State

WYOBISONMAN
12-02-2010, 11:55 PM
I wonder if this game is going to get blocked on Altitude for fans outside of the normal viewing area for Altitude. I know at times if a game is on ESPN Gameplan the corresponding regional sports network will be blacked out on Directv. This may mean folks outside of the Rocky Mountain area will have to purchase the game on Gameplan to see it.

devin45k
12-03-2010, 12:12 AM
I wonder if this game is going to get blocked on Altitude for fans outside of the normal viewing area for Altitude. I know at times if a game is on ESPN Gameplan the corresponding regional sports network will be blacked out on Directv. This may mean folks outside of the Rocky Mountain area will have to purchase the game on Gameplan to see it.

I will have to purchase the game in Reno i guess

aces1180
12-03-2010, 12:15 AM

I hope not...I ordered the sports pack specifically for this game...However, if I have to pay extra, so be it.

iceberg
12-03-2010, 12:36 AM
I wonder if this game is going to get blocked on Altitude for fans outside of the normal viewing area for Altitude.

the game should not be blacked out on Altitude. None of the games this year on Alt or Alt2 have been...and most have been on Game Plan.

And I'm outside the Altitude "local" area (Minnesota)

The amount of football games that have been blacked out on the RSN's this year (that also were on Game plan) I can count on one hand.

bri-dog
12-03-2010, 12:45 AM
Just in case, I have set my DVR to record it on Saturday, and on Sunday 7:00 a.m. MST on channel 640 DirecTv (MASNHD, which I think is Mid-Atlantic Sports Network)..

yellowstreak
12-03-2010, 01:37 AM
what's the difference between ESPN GP and ESPN3?

aces1180
12-03-2010, 01:38 AM
what's the difference between ESPN GP and ESPN3?

ESPN Gameplan is a PPV channel on cable or satellite. ESPN3 is free, but only available as an Internet channel on certain ISPs.

onbison09
12-03-2010, 01:43 AM
ESPN Gameplan is a PPV channel on cable or satellite. ESPN3 is free, but only available as an Internet channel on certain ISPs.

ESPN3 also has all the ESPN Gameplan gams on it. And vice versa. I don't think it'll be blacked out though.

EndZoneQB
12-03-2010, 01:43 AM

I think gameplan games are also available on ESPN3...

onbison09
12-03-2010, 01:44 AM
I think gameplan games are also available on ESPN3...

Damn we must've posted at the same time pretty much.

aces1180
12-03-2010, 01:53 AM
I didn't know that...Thanks!

TonkaBison
12-03-2010, 02:07 AM
Just called Champps in Eden Prairie they said that they did not have the current listing but to call in on Saturday morning. I'm guessing they will have the game since it sounds like they have ESPN Gameplan.