PDA

View Full Version : Safe Travels

cats2506
12-02-2010, 10:58 PM
I know many of you will be on the road starting early tomorrow, travel safe.
I sounds like there may be some snow in the air on your route Friday.

I hope to meet some of you in person on Saturday

bison93
12-02-2010, 11:32 PM
Looks like we will be tailgaiting a couple of blocks from you.. Hopefully we can wander over to the cats area or vice versa..:cheers:

HandoEX
12-02-2010, 11:32 PM

Thanks dude, how will we know when it's you we meet?

cats2506
12-03-2010, 12:01 AM
Thanks dude, how will we know when it's you we meet?

I'll be the guy in a Bobcat hat :D

I will stop by your tailgate and say hi when I get there, I will be leaving about 6:30 AM to get there for pregame.

DjKyRo
12-03-2010, 12:50 AM

I'm not travelling (to Bozeman, that is) but I just want to once more thank Bobcat fans for coming onto Bisonville with such class. The above is a heck of a lot more than we could ask for from the various FBS fans that have stopped by (for the most part) and we sure couldn't expect the same from Siouxage fans.

Have to tip the cap to Bobcat Nation for being around on the message boards providing some great insight into their team and giving Bison fans a whole new reason to look forward to the game.

EndZoneQB
12-03-2010, 01:11 AM
I'm not travelling (to Bozeman, that is) but I just want to once more thank Bobcat fans for coming onto Bisonville with such class. The above is a heck of a lot more than we could ask for from the various FBS fans that have stopped by (for the most part) and we sure couldn't expect the same from Siouxage fans.

Have to tip the cap to Bobcat Nation for being around on the message boards providing some great insight into their team and giving Bison fans a whole new reason to look forward to the game.

We don't often meet a fanbase that I would consider similar to our own. Passionate about the team, and also messageboard geeks that just like have fun above all.

bgcatfan
12-03-2010, 01:14 AM
I go to Billings from Bozeman everyday, so I'll post a road report when I get there in the morning. Should have it up by 8:00 am Mt time or so.
Here is a link to the Mt road report map. If anything it's a little behind real-world conditions and makes the roads seem worse than they really are.
Drive safe everyone, this is going to be a fun game!!

http://www.mdt.mt.gov/travinfo/map/mtmap_frame.html

THEsocalledfan
12-03-2010, 01:17 AM
We don't often meet a fanbase that I would consider similar to our own. Passionate about the team, and also messageboard geeks that just like have fun above all.

In niceness yes. Must be a state school concept.

However our tradition in nd is more like the griz than MSU. Our friends to the north can't hold a candle to our program and it drives them nuts.

cats2506
12-03-2010, 01:21 AM
In niceness yes. Must be a state school concept.

However our tradition in nd is more like the griz than MSU. Our friends to the north can't hold a candle to our program and it drives them nuts.

Wow, I guess I didn't realize that you didn't to anything in football before 1986, and here I thought you had an old long tradition in the lower divisions before moving to DI.

I guess you learn new every day. ;) ;)

1bizon1
12-03-2010, 01:28 AM
I haven't been over to the Cats site yet. I sure our fans are behaving with class the same way I have seen the Cats fans here. I mean this as genuine too!

Walkon79
12-03-2010, 07:43 PM
However our tradition in nd is more like the griz than MSU.

I would argue that it's alot like MSU.

Storied program returning to it's RIGHTFUL place as a perennial playoff contender.

Here's to many Cat/Bison playoff battles to come!!!

56BISON73
12-03-2010, 09:57 PM
Talked to WYO bisonman and he is experiencing very bad roads so he will be in Boz a tad later than expected.

chuckles
12-03-2010, 10:40 PM
Safe travels all. One flight I was planning to take (if things worked out) was cancelled due to the weather in MSP. Lakes mentioned his flight out of Fargo was also delayed. Tough day for travel. Everyone take your time, you have until 8am tomorrow to get there!!

NWNDBison
12-04-2010, 12:14 AM

Thanks for your graciousness on our board. I anticipate a Bison victory, but if not, I hope our fans can be just as gracious in the aftermath.

perthbison
12-04-2010, 12:35 AM
any bizonvillers staying at the Magnusom

Twentysix
12-04-2010, 01:34 AM
Just arrived at days inn. Soooooooooo tired.

heckler
12-04-2010, 01:48 AM
so someone lost their wallet in the snow bank and missed their flight... luckily he is leaving at 6am and will be there by 930am. :banghead:

To the Northern!

EndZoneQB
12-04-2010, 02:08 AM
so someone lost their wallet in the snow bank and missed their flight... luckily he is leaving at 6am and will be there by 930am. :banghead:

To the Northern!

LOL, you serious clark?

heckler
12-04-2010, 02:17 AM
LOL, you serious clark?

Yup some how fell out of my pocket at Slick's. Never would have found it under the 3 inches of snow if I didn't step on it. It was EPIC. Some how I blame Lakes, but not fear I will be there at 930am... and will need a drink.

EndZoneQB
12-04-2010, 02:40 AM
Yup some how fell out of my pocket at Slick's. Never would have found it under the 3 inches of snow if I didn't step on it. It was EPIC. Some how I blame Lakes, but not fear I will be there at 930am... and will need a drink.

Having tequila at the Denver airport at 7am ftw.

tjbison
12-04-2010, 05:55 AM
Still rolling towards Bozoville, roads are Excellent right now

heckler
12-04-2010, 10:49 AM
Sitting in the air port getting ready to fly.