PDA

View Full Version : Our offense

Bison_Backer
12-02-2010, 03:04 AM
At some point we have to talk Bison Scheme. we seem like we have a hodge podge of schemes and no real offense.

IF were going to run the ball move the O-line up onto the LOS. Looking like were going ot ru zone all the time or PP, when our best play is power, is not a good idea. Also Put in the pitch this week. Its in the play book I have see it, run it, We can get the perimeter.

cats2506
12-02-2010, 03:15 AM
At some point we have to talk Bison Scheme. we seem like we have a hodge podge of schemes and no real offense.

IF were going to run the ball move the O-line up onto the LOS. Looking like were going ot ru zone all the time or PP, when our best play is power, is not a good idea. Also Put in the pitch this week. Its in the play book I have see it, run it, We can get the perimeter.

Hope they run it a lot, TJ couldn't even get to the perimeter on us

BisonEngrGirl
12-02-2010, 03:20 AM
Obviously we should stick to run since it is our strength on offense. However, I'm becoming somewhat of a fan of those screens and short passes out in the flat. I think Jensen really stepped it up in the 2nd half last weekend in terms of patience, leadership, and good decision making. If he feels comfortable and confident enough to get a few jabs in with some good pass plays, I'd say go for it. Hopefully our o-line can perform as well as they did last weekend and allow us to control the ball with run plays. We'll see. Go Bison!!!!

ndsubison1
12-02-2010, 03:54 AM

coaches will be right on it...