PDA

View Full Version : welcome ndsu fans...

ilovethecats
11-30-2010, 04:26 PM
just wanted to wish you guys some safe travels this weekend. i'm originally from the cities so i know how brutal that stretch of highway can sometimes be in the winter. drive safe and get here ready to party!

now that i'm 30 i admit i don't always know the "hotspots" for night life here in bozeman. downtown is always good as there are plenty of college type bars as well as some more upscale ones. one building you can get a beer and a shot for a few bucks and right next door that same combo might cost ten!

i saw some of you are staying at the wingate. great choice. it is right on a main road into town so there are plenty of places to eat and drink near by. not really any "bars" over there but there is an old chicago and buffalo wild wings right down the road for food and cocktails.

people at bobcat nation know i'm a homer but if you are looking for a place that appeals to everyone and you want to party try the cats paw on seventh street. it has everything. the food is pretty good for bar food. fried stuff, burgers, steaks, apps, etc. drinks are some of the cheapest in town. they always have $2 wells and cheap pitchers of beers. there are about 50 tv's scattered all over as well as pool tables and shuffle board. also golden tee, buck hunter, keno machines and a live poker table. not to mention a liquor store attached that is open till 2 am so you can stock up for the next day! or just do what we do and go there again for breakfast in the morning as they open at 8 am! seriously it's my favorite place in town and i'll likely be there friday AND saturday night! hope to see you guys there.:bow:

lakesbison
11-30-2010, 05:15 PM
we love our BWW's. thanks!

ilovethecats
11-30-2010, 07:09 PM
we love our BWW's. thanks!

well i hope you come all this way to spend your whole time at b-dubs! check out some local spots and i'm sure they won't dissapoint.:)

ndsubison1
11-30-2010, 07:38 PM
screw bdubs

WYOBISONMAN
11-30-2010, 07:39 PM
Are the Molly and the Hoffbrau still open?

Walkon79
11-30-2010, 07:52 PM
The Cannery on main street is a great place for the Baby Boomer set. Great old bar owned by Dane Fletcher's Dad, Bob. Dane is a 1st year free agent with the Patriots. Check him out this Sunday.

You might also run into a few of my brothers on Saturday after the game. Just yell "Schmitt" and see who turns around. Unfortunely for me HS basketball is starting this weekend in MT, so I'm committed to watching my daughter play one night and refereeing games the next, so I won't be able to join you.

Hope you all enjoy the trip and nothing happens to your flags and RV's this time.

catbooster
11-30-2010, 08:18 PM
Are the Molly and the Hoffbrau still open?

yup
that should be enough characters...