PDA

View Full Version : Bison Illustrated RMU Photo Gallery

Bisonguy
11-28-2010, 05:30 PM
The Bison Illustrated Photo Gallery from the historic first FCS playoff game in the Fargodome is now up- Bison Illustrated RMU Photo Gallery (http://photos.bisonillustrated.com/Bison-Illustrated/Football/NDSU-vs-RMU-2010/14837270_kd5Xu)

So, what's your favorite photos from the gallery??

#84 (Brock running in for the TD) and #89 (ref screaming at Brock as it looked like he was contemplating a Lambeau leap) are my personal favorites.

rutlandbison
11-28-2010, 05:39 PM
In the photos I noticed Austin Richard playing center.(is it him?) I though Hinz was the center. I probably missed something but could somebody please explain.

MNLonghorn10
11-28-2010, 05:41 PM
lmao @ crazy mohawk kid in pic 92

Bisonguy
11-28-2010, 05:46 PM
In the photos I noticed Austin Richard playing center.(is it him?) I though Hinz was the center. I probably missed something but could somebody please explain.

They rotated Austin in at center a few times. Someone mentioned it in another thread that they were trying to rotate and keep the OL fresh.

NDSUFan_Sav
11-28-2010, 06:09 PM
hando on page 6, thanks for waiting until I moved :)

no love for sec 21

IBleedYellow
11-28-2010, 06:11 PM
Screw that Ref yelling at Brock. I hate how the NCAA won't let them have FUN during a GAME.

BisonCountry
11-28-2010, 06:22 PM
Same Ref who blew the late hit call on Eaves.

roadwarrior
11-28-2010, 06:26 PM

A future defensive lineman I think!

Mr. Burgundy
11-28-2010, 07:08 PM
Same Ref who blew the late hit call on Eaves.

I am shocked there isn't more talk about this ref. NEVER have a seen a ref with short man desease like this guy. Dude was about 5'5 and just angry. First of all, that late hit out of bounds is simply the worst call you could ever make/see. If you can, watch the Bohl show on TV from today....and you will see how BAD that call was. 2nd of all, watch when Brock scored his TD. He is walking toward the back of the endzone and that same ref gets up in his face. You can see that photo above. It was totally uncalled for. You could tell this guy had an issue with the Bison. I thought the crew did a great job, but that guy calling a late hit out of bounds on Eaves was a joke. He had to push him out of bounds to stop the play. Absolutely unreal, but just like the SDSU game it fired up the crowd.

OrygunBison
11-28-2010, 09:41 PM

Holy hell. I want to make that kid my avatar. How can I make that happen?

56BISON73
11-29-2010, 01:29 AM

They put Richards back at center because of the nose guard in the 3-4.

MNLonghorn10
11-29-2010, 01:34 AM
Holy hell. I want to make that kid my avatar. How can I make that happen?

just print screen by hitting control->print screen then make it smaller in ms paint...

better ask bison guy

DjKyRo
11-29-2010, 01:37 AM
just print screen by hitting control->print screen then make it smaller in ms paint...

better ask bison guy

The images are copyrighted (which is why you can't left-click, copy, paste into MSPaint), so doing that would technically be illegal I think. Better to ask Bisonguy or 99Bison. Or just buy the print! :D
This advice provided by one in the employ of BI.

99Bison
11-29-2010, 01:55 AM
Just do a screen shot and crop it.

HandoEX
11-29-2010, 02:14 AM
Mohawk boy sat 10 feet from me. I should have snapped a pic :banghead:

TransAmBison
11-29-2010, 02:18 AM
hando on page 6, thanks for waiting until I moved :)

no love for sec 21
This.:smh::smh::smh::smh::D He must have thought we were not photogenic enough after eating all his ribs.

Bisonguy
11-29-2010, 02:19 AM
This.:smh::smh::smh::smh::D He must have thought we were not photogenic enough after eating all his ribs.

More like every time I was by your section I was too busy watching the RMU cheerleaders.

tony
11-29-2010, 02:28 AM
92ftw.

I want to have seats by those guys! (but I'm not worthy yet)

Honorable Mention: #45.

BisBison
11-29-2010, 02:32 AM
Just do a screen shot and crop it.

OR you could do the right thing with copyrighted creative material. BUY IT!! IT's cheap and you'll get a quality pic.

rutlandbison
11-29-2010, 02:41 AM
They put Richards back at center because of the nose guard in the 3-4.
Ok thanks!

99Bison
11-29-2010, 02:44 AM
OR you could do the right thing with copyrighted creative material. BUY IT!! IT's cheap and you'll get a quality pic.

Haha, not going to oppose that...

bisoneer
11-29-2010, 02:48 AM
I am shocked there isn't more talk about this ref. NEVER have a seen a ref with short man desease like this guy. Dude was about 5'5 and just angry. First of all, that late hit out of bounds is simply the worst call you could ever make/see. If you can, watch the Bohl show on TV from today....and you will see how BAD that call was. 2nd of all, watch when Brock scored his TD. He is walking toward the back of the endzone and that same ref gets up in his face. You can see that photo above. It was totally uncalled for. You could tell this guy had an issue with the Bison. I thought the crew did a great job, but that guy calling a late hit out of bounds on Eaves was a joke. He had to push him out of bounds to stop the play. Absolutely unreal, but just like the SDSU game it fired up the crowd.

Yea it was like he was pissed that he wasn't the head referee and only a back judge so he wanted to be 'in charge' and threw his yellow laundry on that horrid late hit call... he needs to get a late hit...