PDA

View Full Version : Sorry

4mcruenomore
11-26-2010, 02:16 AM
I let my passion for NDSU and Bison football get the best of me sometimes, leading to me opening up my big mouth. Man, can't stand this playoff pressure, good thing I'm just an idiot fan! Might as well make my apology threads a sticky or my own special section. Again, sorry, Happy Thanksgiving, hope to see some of you Saturday.

4m

TransAmBison
11-26-2010, 02:25 AM
I let my passion for NDSU and Bison football get the best of me sometimes, leading to me opening up my big mouth. Man, can't stand this playoff pressure, good thing I'm just an idiot fan! Might as well make my apology threads a sticky or my own special section. Again, sorry, Happy Thanksgiving, hope to see some of you Saturday.

4m
:rofl: You kill me some days :rofl: See ya out tailgating!

Bisonfan1
11-26-2010, 03:03 AM

4m

LOVE THE PASSION DUDE, im with you, just wake up in the morning and start editing, LOL :D see ya Saturday !!! Sorry TAB has been instructed - no knitting this game, so forget the gloves he promised with you, bring your own - :D