PDA

View Full Version : bohl screws up by NOT starting jose

lakesbison
11-22-2010, 12:13 PM
Think about it people, Jose was on a streak and bohl threw the offense into MORE of a funk funk by screwing with it.

I know Jose isn't the greatest, but he lost a lil swagger by it and Brock was wayyyyy too rusty!!

Screw with a winning streak and bohl got what he.deserved.....a PATHETIC OFFENSE WITH NO RYTHEM OR CONTINUITY.

QUIT PLAYING HEAD GAMES WITH THESE KIDS BOHL.

Grizzled
11-22-2010, 12:26 PM
Think about it people, Jose was on a streak and bohl threw the offense into MORE of a funk funk by screwing with it.

I know Jose isn't the greatest, but he lost a lil swagger by it and Brock was wayyyyy too rusty!!

Screw with a winning streak and bohl got what he.deserved.....a PATHETIC OFFENSE WITH NO RYTHEM OR CONTINUITY.

I actually somewhat agree with you lakes. I think he should have started Jose while having Brock ready. He told the guys during the week both where going to play but I guess it was pretty obvious to everyone that Brock was starting as the week went along.

WYOBISONMAN
11-22-2010, 01:17 PM

Yes, I think you may be right this time. Jose has been the kid that has taken the team most of the distance. We were facing what should have been one of the easier MVFC foes. It probably did not help starting Brock. But.....hind sight is always 20/20......... I sure can understand why he did start Brock.......he was trying something to spark this faltering offense.....

Bisonfan1
11-22-2010, 01:21 PM
I really thought Jose would start, and if struggled Brock would come in. AND no fault of Dante, he has gotten no reps this year, the same crap that they pulled with Mertens. There was plenty of opportunity to get Dante some reps during the course of the year. He again could be one play away from playing alot of this game if Jose goes down.

onbison09
11-22-2010, 02:05 PM
Thanks Captain Hindsight http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101028071113/southpark/images/3/38/Coon2Hindsight06.png :D Although I do agree.

lakesbison
11-22-2010, 02:14 PM
Im being 100% honest, Im not saying jose or brock are better than each other , at this point with their off coord, they both are handcuffed.

I just dont understand the UPSIDE of going to jose and telling him "sorry son, you won 3 in a row and 4 of 5, you're sitting" and then having to go back to him after jenson and say "OH OK JOSE, YOURE IN!"

not really the confidence builder. Bohl just screwed that game up for us.

aces1180
11-22-2010, 02:16 PM
Im being 100% honest, Im not saying jose or brock are better than each other , at this point with their off coord, they both are handcuffed.

I just dont understand the UPSIDE of going to jose and telling him "sorry son, you won 3 in a row and 4 of 5, you're sitting" and then having to go back to him after jenson and say "OH OK JOSE, YOURE IN!"

not really the confidence builder. Bohl just screwed that game up for us.

Why do you keep saying Jose won those games? The TEAM won the games and Jose happened to be under center.

Do I think it was smart to start Brock? No...However, it is what is and now Jose has to step up and play well.

HandoEX
11-22-2010, 02:17 PM
I agree it was a huge mistake, especially since Brock got hurt again. Jose should have been the starter, imo.

Ask Sav what he though of the move. I think every person at BWW south could hear his thoughts on the move Saturday afternoon ;)

KC Bison
11-22-2010, 02:22 PM
While I agree that Brock was rusty, I doubt that Jose would have made any difference. The O-line sucked so bad Saturday that Payton Manning couldn't have won that game.

MNLonghorn10
11-22-2010, 02:25 PM
starting jensen was stupid as hell.

NDSUstudent
11-22-2010, 02:35 PM
It was a horrible decision but if you listened to the radio and read here people had been begging for it for two weeks.

RedRiver
11-22-2010, 02:35 PM
a PATHETIC OFFENSE WITH NO RYTHEM OR CONTINUITY.

We had that during our 3 game home win streak so the QB change didn't affect anything. Our offensive is still in the same situation no matter who is at QB.

bison93
11-22-2010, 02:36 PM
I don't think Jensen or Mohler starting was the deal breaker.. We need better play calling and offensive line play. With 8-9 guys in the box, why are we lining up in a power I. We need to spread the field, slip the TE behind the linebackers, anything to lossen up the defense.

I could have been Missouri States D coordinator last Saturday.. Ok boys get up on the line of scrimmage and key off the fullback as their gonna run power..:banghead:

westnodak93bison
11-22-2010, 03:00 PM
imho, neight QB did anything great so the blame goes on the OC imho especially against a team that supposedly has a horrible defense.

HerdBot
11-22-2010, 03:02 PM

I agree and I posted it before the game too. Don't mess with success.

Kermit
11-22-2010, 03:09 PM
I thought it was a tough call, but I liked the decision to go with Brock. Sticking with Jose would have been the safe call--and I always expect Bohl to make the safe call. However, the offense has not been performing well enough with Jose at the helm for the team to make a splash in the playoffs. Playing Brock was the best chance to get the offense to another level. Obviously, it didn't work out. I will commend Bohl for taking a risk in an effort to be get better, rather than settling for the status quo.

99Bison
11-22-2010, 03:11 PM
I thought it was a tough call, but I liked the decision to go with Brock. Sticking with Jose would have been the safe call--and I always expect Bohl to make the safe call. However, the offense has not been performing well enough with Jose at the helm for the team to make a splash in the playoffs. Playing Brock was the best chance to get the offense to another level. Obviously, it didn't work out. I will commend Bohl for taking a risk in an effort to be get better, rather than settling for the status quo.

Agreed 10000%.

NDSUFan_Sav
11-22-2010, 03:44 PM
It was a horrible decision but if you listened to the radio and read here people had been begging for it for two weeks.

not i....I like both QBs and am completely fine with it. I was pretty disappointed when I found out that Brock was starting. Whats it say to Jose you aren't the future here so you might want to look elsewhere. Its a big stab in the back when you went 3-0 and now you lost your starting spot. I'm fine if he wasn't moving the ball by the end of the 1st or half way in the 2nd to put in Jensen, but to start Jensen from the beginning is a big mistake if you ask me and it showed.

NDSUFan_Sav
11-22-2010, 03:45 PM

Why???? You start Jose and if he isn't doing anything by the end of the 1st or part of the 2nd then say Jose nothing is happening we need to try something else and I'm sure Jose wouldn't have felt that bad, but to say you aren't starting is a stab in the back.

bisondad
11-22-2010, 03:54 PM
I like the call. You've got to go with what you believe gives you the best chance to win.

roadwarrior
11-22-2010, 03:55 PM
The problem going into this game was that our OC thought the Bears would not be able to stop our vanilla offense, no matter who the QB was.

Bison"FANatic"
11-22-2010, 03:56 PM
I don't know what the right way was to do it. But I do know our offense was anemic even before the last game. It also didn't matter who was back there on Saturday as the line didn't get it done. We have a very tough time against the 3-4 D, that has to be figured out if we are going to succeed in our conference in the coming years.

NDSUstudent
11-22-2010, 03:58 PM
I agree with Sav, Jose should have started and if we were struggling Brock should have been used as a spark.

The only thing the MSU game proved is that we are long way from a firm number 1 starter going into next year. I hope Bohl makes that clear to Jose.

NDSUFan_Sav
11-22-2010, 03:58 PM
The problem going into this game was that our OC thought the Bears would not be able to stop our vanilla offense, no matter who the QB was.

where's our 2nd half adjustments we're always use to?

bisonmike2
11-22-2010, 04:00 PM
where's our 2nd half adjustments we're always use to?

Were you not paying attention? We doubled our offense output in the second half! :D

Kermit
11-22-2010, 04:04 PM
Why???? You start Jose and if he isn't doing anything by the end of the 1st or part of the 2nd then say Jose nothing is happening we need to try something else and I'm sure Jose wouldn't have felt that bad, but to say you aren't starting is a stab in the back.

Your argument is that Bohl made Jose feel bad by not starting him? Really?

The passing game has been ineffective for a few weeks. Jose has shown no pocket presence. Actually, he appears to panic. He is in love with the reverse pivot to avoid pressure which often causes him to blindly run into friend or foe. He can scramble, but he tends to scramble sideways or backwards. He is slow to identify open receivers. He can't break a tackle. He has a hard time throwing the ball down the field. The Bison have won games despite their QB play, not because of it. He is certainly not responsible for all of the Bison's offensive problems--I'd put much more blame on the coaching staff--but he is part of it.

Brock is inexperienced and inconsistent, but he showed in earlier games that he can make plays that Jose can't make. He has an upside. I thought he would give the team a better chance to win, and especially a better chance to win in the playoffs when they MUST have a passing game. It didn't work out against Missouri State. Maybe I was wrong, but it isn't like Jose ignited the offense either.

Kermit
11-22-2010, 04:05 PM

That is the bigger problem, indeed.

CAS4127
11-22-2010, 04:12 PM

Exactly. What did Jose do once he got in there--answer: NOTHING. Good decision by Bohl, and had Jensen not got hurt, perhaps game time offensive changes/adjustments would have been easier to make. With Jose, it just had to be the same thing over and over again, although I question seriously Vigen's ability to make game time adjustments. So, we have both Vigen and Jose to blame.

BisonEngrGirl
11-22-2010, 04:21 PM
I think it's funny how before the MSU game, everyone was saying "Jose sucks, we need Jensen back!" and now everyone is saying Bohl should have started Jose instead. I said it on the qb thread before the game that Bohl should start Jose because of the comfort level he had from being on the field for the previous games, the fact that he's been stepping up in the pocket better, and WHY RISK RE-INJURY to jensen for no reason.... and honestly I'm shocked that Bohl started Jensen. But you know what? Our o-line is young, our o-coordinator sucks, and it wouldn't have mattered who started!!!

56BISON73
11-22-2010, 04:23 PM
I like the call. You've got to go with what you believe gives you the best chance to win.

Correct.
The fact is there has been NO continuity over the whole year. The O has been abysmal.
Jose wasnt 3-0. The team was.
On another note. Most here have been bitching that Bohl never changes players. Now that he does it you are second guessing him again when it doesnt work out.
Another fact is it didnt make any difference who started this game. The O-line got schooled. What a terrible performance.

The move also didnt mess with anyones head. As a player you know who is playing better. The team knows who should be playing.

I will say I was very surprised that Brock started. I thought Jose would get the call and would get replaced when he struggled.

But all 3 QBs struggled because of an ineffectual O-line again. We get out played and out coached in that department because we are a slave to a system that we dont have the personell to run.

56BISON73
11-22-2010, 04:25 PM

Well said.

CAS4127
11-22-2010, 04:26 PM
That is the bigger problem, indeed.

And very accurate. Vigen thought we could just go down there and run base offensive stuff, and, when it became obvious we couldn't, he could not make the necessary adjustments, whether it was because of Jensen's injury and having to use Jose or Vigen's inability to do so, or both. I'll take "both" which is a bad equation.

HerdBot
11-22-2010, 05:17 PM
Correct.
The fact is there has been NO continuity over the whole year. The O has been abysmal.
On another note. Most here have been bitching that Bohl never changes players. Now that he does it you are second guessing him again when it doesnt work out.
Another fact is it didnt make any difference who started this game. The O-line got schooled. What a terrible performance.

The move also didnt mess with anyones head. As a player you know who is playing better. The team knows who should be playing.

I will say I was very surprised that Brock started. I thought Jose would get the call and would get replaced when he struggled.

But all 3 QBs struggled because of an ineffectual O-line again. We get out played and out coached in that department because we are a slave to a system that we dont have the personell to run.

I like Brock but what has he done this year to make him so much better? Why put in a rusty qb with less experiene in the biggest game of the year? (up until that point at least)

Brock has only completed 45% of his passes in a high % system. Jose is over 60%.

Same deal Saturday. Brock 33%. Jose 60%. The team moved the ball better with him.

Both are good but I'll stick with the guy who is on the field when we are winning. If he struggles, then Bring Brock in to throw down field.

56BISON73
11-22-2010, 05:22 PM
I like Brock but what has he done this year to make him so much better? Why put in a rusty qb with less experiene in the biggest game of the year? (up until that point at least)

Brock has only completed 45% of his passes in a high % system. Jose is over 60%.

Same deal Saturday. Brock 33%. Jose 60%. The team moved the ball better with him.

Both are good but I'll stick with the guy who is on the field when we are winning. If he struggles, then Bring Brock in to throw down field.

Did you read my post. I actually said I was surprised Brock started.
But there was one thing that probably pushed Bohl to start Jensen. Reports were that Jensen had a hell of a week of practice while Jose was terrible.

bisonmike2
11-22-2010, 05:23 PM

I wouldn't say the team moved the ball better with Jose. The team didn't move the ball with either QB.

NDSUFan_Sav
11-22-2010, 05:26 PM
But there was one thing that probably pushed Bohl to start Jensen. Reports were that Jensen had a hell of a week of practice while Jose was terrible.

Steve Walker was terrible in practice...just saying...how did that turn out?

BisoninNWMN
11-22-2010, 05:26 PM

The passing game has been ineffective for a few weeks. Jose has shown no pocket presence. Actually, he appears to panic. He is in love with the reverse pivot to avoid pressure which often causes him to blindly run into friend or foe. He can scramble, but he tends to scramble sideways or backwards. He is slow to identify open receivers. He can't break a tackle. He has a hard time throwing the ball down the field. The Bison have won games despite their QB play, not because of it. He is certainly not responsible for all of the Bison's offensive problems--I'd put much more blame on the coaching staff--but he is part of it.

Brock is inexperienced and inconsistent, but he showed in earlier games that he can make plays that Jose can't make. He has an upside. I thought he would give the team a better chance to win, and especially a better chance to win in the playoffs when they MUST have a passing game. It didn't work out against Missouri State. Maybe I was wrong, but it isn't like Jose ignited the offense either.

Good post!

I had no problem with his decision. Our passing game has been anemic and needed a spark. Mohler wasn't getting it done.

HerdBot
11-22-2010, 05:28 PM

Sorry meant to reply to another poster. Hey we agree on something! Ho-lee shit!

NDSUFan_Sav
11-22-2010, 05:29 PM
I wouldn't say the team moved the ball better with Jose. The team didn't move the ball with either QB.

eh slightly, but not anything worth comparing about. That's based on the OC the calls were so bad neither one could really move the ball. Jose has for the most part took care of the ball, I haven't looked at stats this season but for the most part he's done a fairly good job except for a few mistakes. My point is Jose was running the offense to what it needed to do and let the Defense do the rest....he and the TEAM went 3-0 and he did his part on not turning the ball over.

HerdBot
11-22-2010, 05:30 PM

The best of the lousiest.. and the lousiest of the best... at least Jose had is in a position to miss a field goal with a nasty wind.

56BISON73
11-22-2010, 05:31 PM
Steve Walker was terrible in practice...just saying...how did that turn out?

Terrible analogy and doesnt play in this scenario.

NDSUFan_Sav
11-22-2010, 05:34 PM

Bohl: Jose you haven't helped moved the ball all that much but you haven't been turning the ball over and managing games for what we needed you to do but Jensen is healthy and ready to go he's going to get the start over you and if he's not getting it done you'll get the call

Bohl: Jose, we've been struggling to move the ball but you've helped manage games and we're 3-0 in the last 3 games, but if you and the offense aren't moving the ball by the end of the 1st quarter early 2nd, we'll have to make some changes and see if we can get that done.

what sounds better? My point is Jose didn't hurt our chances at winning, I don't have the stats by me right now, but that's just my opinion I guess and that's why I'm only a fan.

X-Factor
11-22-2010, 05:34 PM
Then count me in the minority. Bohl made the correct decision in starting Brock. The offense was in shambles, something needed to be done and Bohl made an effort to inject some life into the offense. You people needs to sit down and take a chill pill instead of second guessing every single move Bohl makes. It absolutely needed to be done. Did it work out? hell no, but that doesn't change the idea that he was trying to get us some momentum going into the playoffs. There was and still is significantly larger fundamental issues behind not being able to score a point than the fact that Brock started and Jose didn't. Most of you people weren't even there to watch the game, yet you're still making these ridiculous postulations! Trust me, Jose was not moving the offense down the field any better than Brock was, and it would not have changed at all had the QB starter been different.

silkamilkamonico
11-22-2010, 05:49 PM
I believe he went with Jensen because he knew Jensen would give us the best oppurtunity to win in the playoffs. I know people can argue we had to get in the playoffs first, but IMHO Bohl wanted to get to the playoffs and actually do something, then stick with Mohler and just make it to the playoffs.

I believe everyone knows this offense led by Mohler wasn't going to do damage against teams where you are going to need to score points to win. Now I guess Mohler has the oppurtunity to prove me wrong on this.

CAS4127
11-22-2010, 05:50 PM
I agree with this^. And recall, please, that Perez had actually led the offense to 3 first downs in a row when Mohler was put back in.

westnodak93bison
11-22-2010, 06:33 PM
I don't understand the game plan either. No passes to RB out of backfield, tight ends pretty much ignored, FB not utilized etc. Lets run the ball up the gut time and time again. How about getting Sigers in space a few times per game or at least outside where he may do some damage?

bison93
11-22-2010, 07:16 PM
I could give #@4% who started the game. Both qbs were ineffective.. I blame alot on the play calling. For God's sake, why keep running power football when they keep stuffing us at the line of scrimmage..

Our O-line was missing blocks and then on a pass play they leave McNorton in to block a linebacker when we need to pass. I think we could have had Tom Brady as qb and we would still be wondering why are we running the ball and not getting anywhere..:banghead:

BisonNeil
11-22-2010, 07:29 PM
Trust me, Jose was not moving the offense down the field any better than Brock was, and it would not have changed at all had the QB starter been different.

Well, that's not true. The only scoring chance the Bison had came with Mohler under center, not Jensen.

TransAmBison
11-22-2010, 07:31 PM
Well, that's not true. The only scoring chance the Bison had came with Mohler under center, not Jensen.
Really, it was Perez that was under center, and then we stalled when Mohler came in.

BisonNeil
11-22-2010, 07:33 PM
Really, it was Perez that was under center, and then we stalled when Mohler came in.

There you have it then, NDSU to start Perez :D

Facts
11-22-2010, 07:41 PM
Correct.

^^^^so true!

BisonNeil
11-22-2010, 07:45 PM
Correct.
Another fact is it didnt make any difference who started this game. The O-line got schooled. What a terrible performance.The move also didnt mess with anyones head. As a player you know who is playing better. The team knows who should be playing.

I agree, but would argue that this is due to the 3-4 that MSU ran and my fear is that this will happen again since RMU also runs a 3-4.

Facts
11-22-2010, 07:49 PM
Am I the only one of 499 active BV members who thinks there really isn't that big a difference between Brock and Jose, and possibly even Perez for that matter?

None of them have lit the world on fire.

NDSUstudent
11-22-2010, 07:51 PM
When was the last time we played well against the 3-4? Missouri State in 2008? Looking back we ran for 350 yards and we also put up almost 200 yards on the ground vs SIU. Maybe Vigen should dust off that film or at least call Perles.

NDSUstudent
11-22-2010, 07:54 PM
Am I the only one of 499 active BV members who thinks there really isn't that big a difference between Brock and Jose, and possibly even Perez for that matter?

None of them have lit the world on fire.

There is a difference between Brock and Jose, one has a 45% completion percentage and the other is just over 60%.

Even though Jose doesn't go down the field much, he is at least completing passes and moving the offense in small chunks down the field. Brock is more of home run guy, if he isn't hitting the deep ball it is going to be tough on the offense. Too bad we can't combine them into one super QB.

Haven't seen enough of Dante to formulate an opinion outside of a rough showing in the spring game.

bisonmike2
11-22-2010, 08:05 PM
There is a difference between Brock and Jose, one has a 45% completion percentage and the other is just over 60%.

Even though Jose doesn't go down the field much, he is at least completing passes and moving the offense in small chunks down the field. Brock is more of home run guy, if he isn't hitting the deep ball it is going to be tough on the offense. Too bad we can't combine them into one super QB.

Haven't seen enough of Dante to formulate an opinion outside of a rough showing in the spring game.

True Jose completes more passes, but I would wager that a majority of those passes have been bubble screens, and most of those have been blow up by the opposing team for little or no gain. He has not been moving the offense.

NDSUstudent
11-22-2010, 08:10 PM
True Jose completes more passes, but I would wager that a majority of those passes have been bubble screens, and most of those have been blow up by the opposing team for little or no gain. He has not been moving the offense.

I kind of disagree, I think penalties, fumbles(think back to the SIU game, we didn't lose them but they were like 15 yard losses), and a lack of being able to run the ball consistently has hurt Jose. A five yard pass doesn't do any good on 3rd and 9.

bisonmike2
11-22-2010, 08:16 PM
I kind of disagree, I think penalties, fumbles(think back to the SIU game, we didn't lose them but they were like 15 yard losses), and a lack of being able to run the ball consistently has hurt Jose. A five yard pass doesn't do any good on 3rd and 9.

I think you hit the nail on the head.

CAS4127
11-22-2010, 08:23 PM
I think you hit the nail on the head.

And 97.7% of the time you will not make a putt if you don't get it to the hole--using Chili/Vigen math that is!!

56BISON73
11-22-2010, 11:06 PM
I agree, but would argue that this is due to the 3-4 that MSU ran and my fear is that this will happen again since RMU also runs a 3-4.

MSU may have ran a 3-4 but the almost always had 4 on the LOS and blitzed at least 1-2 on many plays. When you dont have receivers who can get get seperation youre really not much of a passing threat and they knew that.

NDSU1980
11-22-2010, 11:57 PM
I said this Saturday night already that had Jose started I know we would have been better off. Jose has shown the poise we need to get things going. What is so frustrating is that Bohl should have yanked Jensen after the first couple plays because it was obvious it was going to be yet another game where Jensen doesn't bother to show up for the first half. I just hope Jose is in good enough shape to play some serious football this week.

X-Factor
11-23-2010, 12:12 AM

I think you were watching a different game than I was....

Mohler was 1/3 for 9 yards on that drive, that was not set up at all by quarterback play. DJ was the one grinding up yards after the Bison were set up with pretty decent field position.

56BISON73
11-23-2010, 12:13 AM
I said this Saturday night already that had Jose started I know we would have been better off. Jose has shown the poise we need to get things going. What is so frustrating is that Bohl should have yanked Jensen after the first couple plays because it was obvious it was going to be yet another game where Jensen doesn't bother to show up for the first half. I just hope Jose is in good enough shape to play some serious football this week.

Quit watching the QB. Watch the O-line. That will tell why the QB is effectual or not. If Jose had started it would have looked like he didnt show up either.

99Bison
11-23-2010, 01:19 AM

exactly...

BisoninNWMN
11-23-2010, 01:45 AM

Are going to be able to handle it when Jose is the #3 QB next year?

mgbison
11-23-2010, 04:16 AM
Regardless who plays QB for us, we need the o-lineman to get their heads out of their ars's. The position group on this bison team that is the weakest is the o-line. They are terrible. I will give them an exemption this year (its tough for true freshman to start on the oline).

If our offense is ever gonna be productive, the o-line play must improve.

bisonatrix
11-23-2010, 04:19 AM

Jose is not the future of the program. It's either Brock or Esley. Might as well play the guy you think you're going to ride down the road. Again, this team ain't winning the national title this year. Lets get him the reps and hopefully at least one playoff win.

NDSU1980
11-24-2010, 01:39 AM
Are going to be able to handle it when Jose is the #3 QB next year?

Are you going to be able to handle it when Jose wins playoff games for us?

BisoninNWMN
11-24-2010, 01:43 AM
Are you going to be able to handle it when Jose wins playoff games for us?

If he does, great!!

No_Skill
11-24-2010, 01:47 AM
Jose is not the future of the program. It's either Brock or Esley. Might as well play the guy you think you're going to ride down the road. Again, this team ain't winning the national title this year. Lets get him the reps and hopefully at least one playoff win.

There is no scenario where Thornton would play. If all three other QBs go down they would do direct snaps to DJ before they played him.

TransAmBison
11-24-2010, 01:50 AM
There is no scenario where Thornton would play. If all three other QBs go down they would do direct snaps to DJ before they played him.
But, but, but...what if DJ went down? And Voit? And Sigers? What then? WHAT THEN???? WHAT THEN?

Bisonguy
11-24-2010, 01:53 AM
But, but, but...what if DJ went down? And Voit? And Sigers? What then? WHAT THEN???? WHAT THEN?

Derrick Lang.

bisoneer
11-24-2010, 01:54 AM
I agree, Mohler was fine, he was starting to take better care of the ball and had a lot of confidence... Jensen was rusty at best... Bohl needs to rethink many things incl. fueling a qb controversy, poor offensive production and driving above the speed limit...

No_Skill
11-24-2010, 01:57 AM

Play the defense on both sides of the ball.

TransAmBison
11-24-2010, 01:58 AM
Derrick Lang.
He's not sturdy enough. Next.

Bisonguy
11-24-2010, 02:10 AM

Ryan Smith

TransAmBison
11-24-2010, 02:14 AM
Ryan Smith
Is only used for punt returns. Next.

Bisonguy
11-24-2010, 02:23 AM

We're screwed. Pull Thorton's redshirt.

TransAmBison
11-24-2010, 02:59 AM
We're screwed. Pull Thorton's redshirt.
So you see, there is a scenario where his redshirt needs to be pulled. I rest my case.

KilldeerBison
11-24-2010, 03:46 AM

Matthew Wildcat Gratzek!

TransAmBison
11-24-2010, 03:47 AM
Matthew Wildcat Gratzek!
He likes to hit people to much to be QB. Next.

KilldeerBison
11-24-2010, 03:59 AM

Does TransAmBison have any eligibility?

TransAmBison
11-24-2010, 04:00 AM
Does TransAmBison have any eligibility?
TransAmBison has a full four years of eligibility left...for a reason. :D

Kermit
11-24-2010, 04:02 AM

Danny Eaves was a QB in high school.

TransAmBison
11-24-2010, 04:03 AM
But is he from ND????? :D

Kermit
11-24-2010, 04:08 AM
But is he from ND????? :D

He's from a place called Harvey and there's a Harvey, ND. I think 4m might buy that.

Kermit
11-24-2010, 04:09 AM
Matt Veldman is tall. I think BisonNeil would like that.

BisoninNWMN
11-24-2010, 11:24 AM

He looks like a pretty well-built RB.

I think he might turn some heads next year.

TransAmBison
11-24-2010, 12:58 PM
He looks like a pretty well-built RB.

I think he might turn some heads next year.
That's why I said what I said...was going for absurd. Better check your sarcasm meter...

http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp196/rickyzwalters/Icons/sarcasm_meter.gif

IzzyFlexion
11-24-2010, 01:03 PM

IzzyFlexion
11-24-2010, 01:08 PM

http://www.illinoispigskin.com/helmets/thronton-il.gif

IzzyFlexion
11-24-2010, 01:25 PM
He's from a place called Harvey and there's a Harvey, ND. I think 4m might buy that.

Butted up against Harvey, IL is Dolton, IL. Hometown of this gentleman who depending on who you talk to should have played for Thornton HS in Harvey too if damn Mt. Carmel HS hadn't given him his parochial school scholarship.
http://thepigskindoctors.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/donovan-mcnabb.jpg

GPSIT
11-24-2010, 01:55 PM
No matter what, Bohl got us to the playoffs.

#1BISONFAN ASHLEY
11-24-2010, 03:14 PM

I agree, putting Brock in was a terrible idea even though he is the best qb out of the 2, he was still too injured and was still rusty.