PDA

View Full Version : Big Playoff Breakdown (Among other things) on KNDS

DjKyRo
11-22-2010, 03:51 AM
Hey there Bisonville! Be sure to catch Bison Sports Live tomorrow morning [Monday] from 10-noon, we'll be doing a big breakdown of the playoffs and our opponent Robert Morris as NDSU prepares to host their first home playoff game since 1990!

You can check us out on KNDS 96.3 FM or hit up the link to listen live on kndsradio.com, or catch the podcast after the show! Be sure to leave questions or comments here and we'll hit them up on the air!

BraxtonT
11-22-2010, 04:14 AM
Hey there Bisonville! Be sure to catch Bison Sports Live tomorrow morning [Monday] from 10-noon, we'll be doing a big breakdown of the playoffs and our opponent Robert Morris as NDSU prepares to host their first home playoff game since 1990!

You can check us out on KNDS 96.3 FM or hit up the link to listen live on kndsradio.com, or catch the podcast after the show! Be sure to leave questions or comments here and we'll hit them up on the air!

1992- NE Missouri State

We wouldn't want you to have this fact wrong to start the broadcast.

True story, feel free to use it: A friend of mine got kicked out of the NEMO game before it started for throwing snowballs at their cheerleaders.

I'm going to ask him if he's interested in going to this one. We shouldn't have to worry about him, unless he smuggles in some of the white stuff.

DjKyRo
11-22-2010, 04:41 AM
1992- NE Missouri State

Shucks, that's embarassing. :hide: Thanks for the save!

Beingst we're in the Fargodome, snow will melt so I guess the equivalent would be dumping a bottle of water on their cheerleaders. They should be wearing white so let's hope they have more to offer than SDSU's cheerleaders. :rofl:

Tatanka
11-22-2010, 12:09 PM
1992- NE Missouri State

True story, feel free to use it: A friend of mine got kicked out of the NEMO game before it started for throwing snowballs at their cheerleaders.

++ I distinctly remember this game as an alumnus of said Northeast Missouri State.

tony
11-22-2010, 12:15 PM
Dang, wish I could remember the NEMO game because all this time I've been thinking the last game was the horrible playoff game against Mankato State. Must be because I missed the future Truman State game because of having to go to Pre-Marriage Boot Camp.

DjKyRo
11-22-2010, 05:09 PM
Had a great show, unfortunately messed up the Radioshark and don't have the first hour but should have the second hour podcasted momentarily.

Big thanks to Slinde and Tharp for calling in! Some great takes this week, we'll be back next week, same time same place.

coldspot
11-22-2010, 05:10 PM
I tried to listen online but it wouldn't let me connect. probably nothing on your end, just cableone fisting me again :banghead: