11-21-2010, 03:37 PM
Good news for us.

PUMP IT UP!!!!!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH

tjbison
11-21-2010, 03:37 PM
Awesome, this should put some Asses STANDING in front of their seats

onbison09
11-21-2010, 03:44 PM
Looks like I'm not going to the UNT game!

Tatanka
11-21-2010, 03:55 PM
Looks like I'm not going to the UNT game!

You're coming up for the game????????!?!??!?!!

bri-dog
11-21-2010, 04:00 PM
I hope my ex-wife doesn't mind me taking my daughter to ND for a few days, it will make driving a little easier. Short-notice flight on United is $636.00:eek: :mad:

NDSUFan_Sav
11-21-2010, 04:01 PM
I hope my ex-wife doesn't mind me taking my daughter to ND for a few days, it will make driving a little easier. Short-notice flight on United is $636.00:eek: :mad:

keep checking that though...see you in the west lot next saturday???

tjbison
11-21-2010, 04:01 PM

Keep checking the flights, or go to priceline

bri-dog
11-21-2010, 04:07 PM
keep checking that though...see you in the west lot next saturday???

I hope so. I guess I'd rather drive IF I can bring my daughter. She really wants to see a Bison game. She goes to CU and follows the Bison closer than the Buffs. Probably will cost too much for the two of us to fly.

I have a job "interview" tomorrow, hafta see how that goes. It's a friend of mine that owns his own company; he called me last week and told me he wants to talk to me about me working for him. So I will hopefully get the job and probably pick my starting date.

Bison bison
11-21-2010, 04:16 PM

you should be able to find something for like $120 or so.

nobody travels over the thanksgiving holiday.

ISXBISON
11-21-2010, 04:21 PM
I hope so. I guess I'd rather drive IF I can bring my daughter. She really wants to see a Bison game. She goes to CU and follows the Bison closer than the Buffs. Probably will cost too much for the two of us to fly.

I have a job "interview" tomorrow, hafta see how that goes. It's a friend of mine that owns his own company; he called me last week and told me he wants to talk to me about me working for him. So I will hopefully get the job and probably pick my starting date.

Good luck with the job--hope it works out for you!

OrygunBison
11-21-2010, 05:09 PM
Shit. I cannot go back for this game. My fucking mother-in-law is here from Arkansas for Thanksgiving. I give it an 80% chance for a Bozeman trip for me, though, if we win.

Tatanka
11-21-2010, 05:11 PM
Shit. I cannot go back for this game. My f***ing mother-in-law is here from Arkansas for Thanksgiving. I give it an 80% chance for a Bozeman trip for me, though, if we win.

So bring your sister and go to the game!!!

56BISON73
11-21-2010, 05:13 PM
Shit. I cannot go back for this game. My fucking mother-in-law is here from Arkansas for Thanksgiving. I give it an 80% chance for a Bozeman trip for me, though, if we win.

Best excuse Ive ever seen for going to the game. My bags would be packed.:D

OrygunBison
11-21-2010, 07:27 PM

Somehow, I knew I would get that reaction.

tjbison
11-21-2010, 07:30 PM

Its also the worst Excuse for NOT going to the game

IzzyFlexion
11-21-2010, 09:26 PM

Good thing she's from Arkansas so there's no chance of her ever reading this!

EndZoneQB
11-21-2010, 09:58 PM

Ohhhh, a daughter you say?? lol