PDA

View Full Version : Reality Check

ISXBISON
11-20-2010, 09:25 PM
Although the end result is disappointing, I for one would like to congratulate the Bison on what they have accomplished this year. After the debacle we experienced last season, who on this board seriously thought we could contend for the playoffs (which at this point there is still a chance).
Yes, we have a ways to go (especially on offense), but considering where we were, we have come a long way. We have a lot of great YOUNG talent, great coaches who work well with the talent and circumstances we have, and the future looks bright for the BISON!!!

If you are real Bison Fans--act like it. Quit pissing and moaning, calling for coaches heads, etc--AND SUPPORT YOUR DAMN TEAM!!!!!

4mcruenomore
11-20-2010, 09:26 PM
What's a real bison fan?

aces1180
11-20-2010, 09:27 PM
Although the end result is disappointing, I for one would like to congratulate the Bison on what they have accomplished this year. After the debacle we experienced last season, who on this board seriously thought we could contend for the playoffs (which at this point there is still a chance).
Yes, we have a ways to go (especially on offense), but considering where we were, we have come a long way. We have a lot of great YOUNG talent, great coaches who work well with the talent and circumstances we have, and the future looks bright for the BISON!!!

If you are real Bison Fans--act like it. Quit pissing and moaning, calling for coaches heads, etc--AND SUPPORT YOUR DAMN TEAM!!!!!

Everyone who is here is a real Bison fan...If they didn't care, they wouldn't post.

onbison09
11-20-2010, 09:27 PM
What's a real bison fan?

Exactly. Should we just say "Good try guys. Way to play hard."?

WYOBISONMAN
11-20-2010, 09:30 PM

I am a real Bison Fan.....and what I saw today was complete horseshit on offense. We have a coaching problem.....and because I am a Bison Fan and care about my team.....there damn well better be some changes.

BisoninNWMN
11-20-2010, 09:34 PM
I am a real Bison Fan.....and what I saw today was complete horseshit on offense. We have a coaching problem.....and because I am a Bison Fan and care about my team.....there damn well better be some changes.

YOU BET!!

GOOD POST

4mcruenomore
11-20-2010, 09:36 PM
I am a real BISON fan, and I thought today sucked, Bohl sucks, Vigen sucks. Does this make me not a Bison fan? Should I take down my 1986 Championship Banner?

ISXBISON
11-20-2010, 09:36 PM

What we have is not necessarily a coaching problem but a combination of youth, injuries and lack of experience.

All those on here who think they can do better, if the job opens up either throw your hat in the ring or STFU

BisoninNWMN
11-20-2010, 09:37 PM
Jose didn't get the start because the media wanted Brock to start? I'm sorry that's a load of crap.

Ya, some guy just said that on Bison Rewind.....I just laughed.

aces1180
What we have is not necessarily a coaching problem but a combination of youth, injuries and lack of experience.

All those on here who think they can do better, if the job opens up either throw your hat in the ring or STFU

What is wrong about expressing frustration? If you don't like it, don't come to Bisonville. It's that simple.

ndsubison1

We have made a big step since last season. Honestly most people here didnt think we would be in this situation right now debating whether or not we'd be in the playoffs on the last day. And that's the memo

DjKyRo
11-20-2010, 09:38 PM
Credit where it's due - after being 3-8 last season this team turned it around and got the most wins for the team in eligibility for the playoffs. Impressive, and great work by the players and coaches for making that happen. Defense played great all year and gave us every opportunity to win games down the stretch.

I'm not totally sold that this year is done yet, but I'm already excited for next year.

ISXBISON
11-20-2010, 09:39 PM
We have made a big step since last season. Honestly most people here didnt think we would be in this situation right now debating whether or not we'd be in the playoffs on the last day. And that's the memo

Exactly!!

Ten char

4mcruenomore
11-20-2010, 09:42 PM
To me personally, this IS the reality check, tradition, perfection, winning. We haven't seen this in quite some time.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/4mcrue/DSC00250.jpg

ISXBISON
11-20-2010, 09:44 PM
To me personally, this IS the reality check, tradition, perfection, winning. We haven't seen this in quite some time.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/4mcrue/DSC00250.jpg

4m I'm not trying to pick a fight but did you think it was going to happen overnight after last season???

We all want to get there!!

WYOBISONMAN
11-20-2010, 09:45 PM

You are pretty high and mighty......Accuse anyone that thinks we have coaching problems of not being a FAN? WTF? :smh: This team did NOT mature over the season. Good god.....our offense has got worse ..... or at best stayed the same. What the hell team have you been watching? Hmmmm.......I wonder if Vigen or Bohl has a relative posting on here......

ISXBISON
11-20-2010, 09:47 PM
You are pretty high and mighty......Accuse anyone that thinks we have coaching problems of not being a FAN? WTF? :smh: This team did NOT mature over the season. Good god.....our offense has got worse ..... or at best stayed the same. What the hell team have you been watching? Hmmmm.......I wonder if Vigen or Bohl has a relative posting on here......

No not high and mighty or a relative of Bohl or Vigen...Just a fan with a realistic view of this team.

WYOBISONMAN
11-20-2010, 09:50 PM
No not high and mighty or a relative of Bohl or Vigen...Just a fan with a realistic view of this team.

I am too.......and my realstic view tells me we have a team that has improved little on offense through out the season.

SDbison
11-20-2010, 09:50 PM

STFU....there is some bad coacihing that can't be ignored.

BisoninNWMN
11-20-2010, 09:51 PM
Hey guys......look at the scores.

Looks like we still have a good chance of getting in.

WYOBISONMAN
11-20-2010, 09:52 PM
Hey guys......look at the scores.

Looks like we still have a good chance of getting in.

Unfortunately, if we get in this offense can't compete......

No_Skill
11-20-2010, 09:53 PM
Unfortunately, if we get in this offense can't compete......

If we get Bethune Cookman at home, my money is on us...even with our crap offense.

NDSUFan_Sav
11-20-2010, 09:56 PM

you're stupid worst post ever.....i mean serioursly give up 3 points and get only what 0 yeah well done team.

bison93
Kudos to the defense as they are the reason we are 7-4.. I question the play calling.. we seem to be out coached on offense. I could coach the opposing team's defense.. stack 8-9 guys in the box and key off the lead blocker/fullback.. not a hard defensive concept..:bow:

ISXBISON
I am too.......and my realstic view tells me we have a team that has improved little on offense through out the season.

I'm not looking to start a fight bud---but look at the offensive team. Youth, youth and more youth. Injuries to our qb's, inconsistent line play, etc etc. What I'm trying to say is this isn't a coaching issue. They gameplan and prepare with who and what they have to work with. Knocking out the #1 and hurting and severely limiting our #2 qb's had a tremendous impact today. Obviously we aren't where we need to be, but as a team we are a lot closer than we were at the beginning of the season.

ISXBISON
11-20-2010, 09:58 PM
you're stupid worst post ever.....i mean serioursly give up 3 points and get only what 0 yeah well done team.

Thanks sav--but I think you are missing my point

WYOBISONMAN
11-20-2010, 10:00 PM
I'm not looking to start a fight bud---but look at the offensive team. Youth, youth and more youth. Injuries to our qb's, inconsistent line play, etc etc. What I'm trying to say is this isn't a coaching issue. They gameplan and prepare with who and what they have to work with. Knocking out the #1 and hurting and severely limiting our #2 qb's had a tremendous impact today. Obviously we aren't where we need to be, but as a team we are a lot closer than we were at the beginning of the season.

We will see what plays out.....I don't think we will see success next season with out coaching changes. I define success by securing a playoff spot and competing in the playoffs.

ISXBISON
11-20-2010, 10:15 PM
We will see what plays out.....I don't think we will see success next season with out coaching changes. I define success by securing a playoff spot and competing in the playoffs.

Will be a totally different offensive team with a healthy Brock, experienced line, and some receivers who can spread the field.

RunDMc34
11-20-2010, 10:16 PM

Actually quite a few people including myself predicted us at 7-4 with a good shot at the playoffs and here we are 7-4 with a small shot at the playoffs. I dont think we should be satisfied we were playing an average team and we pissed it down our leg, as fans if you cant be pissed now when can you be. All duckies and bunnies bisonville no hurting the feelings of the team.

BisoninNWMN
11-20-2010, 10:19 PM
Will be a totally different offensive team with a healthy Brock, experienced line, and some receivers who can spread the field.

WRs that can play consistent.

Someone that can get open on 3rd down and move the chains.

ndsubison1
11-20-2010, 10:26 PM
Actually quite a few people including myself predicted us at 7-4 with a good shot at the playoffs and here we are 7-4 with a small shot at the playoffs. I dont think we should be satisfied we were playing an average team and we pissed it down our leg, as fans if you cant be pissed now when can you be. All duckies and bunnies bisonville no hurting the feelings of the team.

why do you think i am satisfied? i am clearly disappointed and frustrated by today. our offense is abysmal but i stand by my points. we are an improved team from last season, we couldnt have asked for much better after last years abortion of a season. isnt this 7-4 what most people expected we would be at best? it sucks we had a chance to clinch a playoff berth today, but we still might get in. some people didnt expect us to be in this discussion right now. some thought we would barely be .500. just calling it like i see it. end of discussion

DjKyRo
11-20-2010, 10:27 PM

Every single poster has said losing to MSU is disappointing as hell. Go back in check if you don't believe me. It's a frustrating loss but the product of the season is overall very positive considering what happened last year.

ndsubison1
11-20-2010, 10:29 PM
Every single poster has said losing to MSU is disappointing as hell. Go back in check if you don't believe me. It's a frustrating loss but the product of the season is overall very positive considering what happened last year.

exactly. apparently calling this team improved from last season means were satisfied with todays loss. :confused:

ISXBISON
11-20-2010, 10:36 PM
exactly. apparently calling this team improved from last season means were satisfied with todays loss. :confused:

Lost in translation?????:banghead: :banghead:

KTF
11-20-2010, 11:28 PM

so what's your prediciton for next year?