PDA

View Full Version : OT: I work daily with Joe Hanstad's dad.

WRSDBison
11-19-2010, 04:31 AM
I absolutely wish Joe the best and I can't wait to go to his high school games and cheer him on. We as Dakotan's should all be wishing him the best.

4mcruenomore
11-19-2010, 05:04 AM
From what I know, his dad hates NDSU and laughed at the offer. Good luck at Boise State.

NDSUFan_Sav
11-19-2010, 05:05 AM
From what I know, his dad hates NDSU and laughed at the offer. Good luck at Boise State.

Boise St has a basketball team??

4mcruenomore
11-19-2010, 05:07 AM
Boise St has a basketball team??

Kind of like #33 CU, regrets all around playing for a no tourney team.

ndsubison1
11-19-2010, 05:10 AM
Boise is soon to be MWC. That is a very good conference to be in if youre from ND.

4mcruenomore
I'd rather go to NDSU and be an all out stud as a freshman on, then go to a nobody team where my family and friends make it to maybe 2 games a year. Oh, and I might ride the pine the first 2 years b/c I'm a nobody. Be a STUD at NDSU people.

ndsubison1

If this rumor is true I think NDSU's performance will speak for itself when they are in the dance within the next few seasons and Boise St. isnt

4mcruenomore
11-19-2010, 05:11 AM
If this rumor is true I think NDSU's performance will speak for itself when they are in the dance within the next few seasons and Boise St. isnt

Not a rumor

WRSDBison
11-19-2010, 09:59 PM

Not true. He told me some reasons why Joe chose not to attend NDSU. It had nothing to do with his dad. They really considered that option.

tjbison
11-19-2010, 10:02 PM
who cares, he isnt here chose another option, im not going to bash or cheer for him. I follow the Green and Gold those guys WANTED to be here so that who I support!

DjKyRo
11-19-2010, 10:04 PM
I'm not sold that Hanstad would've been any kind of "superstar" as a freshman. He was good, but he wasn't all-world. That said, it still would've been nice to net him and I hope he has a solid career at Boise St.

NDSUstudent
11-19-2010, 10:08 PM
I said it then and I'll say it now. I don't care.

He made his decision and I wish him the best but it isn't like I'm going to follow him at Boise just because he lived in ND.

DjKyRo
11-19-2010, 10:25 PM
I said it then and I'll say it now. I don't care.

He made his decision and I wish him the best but it isn't like I'm going to follow him at Boise just because he lived in ND.

I won't say I haven't been keeping an eye out for Jay Harris at Valpo....having kept up on him during the recruiting process it's interesting to see how they're doing at their chosen institutions. To me it's interesting if nothing else.

ndsubison1
11-20-2010, 12:50 AM
I won't say I haven't been keeping an eye out for Jay Harris at Valpo....having kept up on him during the recruiting process it's interesting to see how they're doing at their chosen institutions. To me it's interesting if nothing else.

Me too. I do think Hanstad can turn into a fine player if he adds some muscle

WRSDBison
11-20-2010, 03:41 AM
I'm not sold that Hanstad would've been any kind of "superstar" as a freshman. He was good, but he wasn't all-world. That said, it still would've been nice to net him and I hope he has a solid career at Boise St.

I'm in this boat. Granted I know his dad, but I've never seen him play live. I've seen his training video as well as two games on the same video. The training video is pretty impressive.

If he stays healthy this year, he'll break Boschee's scoring record for a career if my source is correct(and no, its not from his dad).

I'm surprised as hell nobody has asked the real question about his recruitment.

NDSUFan_Sav
11-20-2010, 08:13 AM

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/ap/20101116/capt.faa31850afac4e6ab2c4a8550c9381b6-faa31850afac4e6ab2c4a8550c9381b6-0.jpg?x=400&y=331&q=85&sig=MAs5Bh4haHgUW5vnwF7ILw--

WRSDBison
11-26-2010, 09:25 PM

After reading your three posts that are the top three in the HOS, I will take this comment with a grain of salt.