PDA

View Full Version : Bus/Tickets for Missouri State game

BML
11-15-2010, 06:00 PM
Anybody know if there are tickets available for the Missouri State game still? I checked on the website yesterday and it looked like no tickets were available...

Also does anybody know if there is a teammakers bus going down? If so, wondering who to contact?

roadwarrior
11-15-2010, 06:30 PM
Interesting.....yeah I couldnt get tickets on their website either.

But I then called, and they said not even close to being sold out.

I did tell the guy they might want to check out why their website isnt working!

bisonbills
11-15-2010, 06:35 PM
Some of their fans on their message board are saying they had a buy one get one free coupon in the paper. They said maybe 2000 will show up and they may just open the gates at some point and let people in for free. Just info from a message board though.

met1990
11-15-2010, 06:36 PM
Also does anybody know if there is a teammakers bus going down? If so, wondering who to contact?

I was curious about that too. Thanks for bringing it up.

HerdBot
11-15-2010, 06:49 PM
Some of their fans on their message board are saying they had a buy one get one free coupon in the paper. They said maybe 2000 will show up and they may just open the gates at some point and let people in for free. Just info from a message board though.

Maybe we can get a massive crowd down there and try to steal some home field advantage? Can 1,000 Bison fans be louder than 2,0000 Bear fans?

lakesbison
11-15-2010, 07:43 PM
from thier board

"I hope you NDSU fans have a good time with the rest of football season because everyone here is in basketball mode 100 percent. "

"if NDSU brings 1000 fans, they will own our stadium, I say please come down, we wont be here, im switching my work shift from wed night (bball game) to saturday afternoon"

coldspot
11-15-2010, 07:47 PM
from thier board

"I hope you NDSU fans have a good time with the rest of football season because everyone here is in basketball mode 100 percent. "

"if NDSU brings 1000 fans, they will own our stadium, I say please come down, we wont be here, im switching my work shift from wed night (bball game) to saturday afternoon"

sounds just like the SDSU fans.

EndZoneQB
11-15-2010, 11:52 PM
Interesting.....yeah I couldnt get tickets on their website either.

But I then called, and they said not even close to being sold out.

I did tell the guy they might want to check out why their website isnt working!

Where would we be without you RW??

roadwarrior
11-16-2010, 02:07 AM
Where would we be without you RW??

Stuck in the rainforest?

NDSUFan_Sav
11-16-2010, 05:40 AM
drunk in the rainforest?

fixed it for ya :D

have fun at the game road!!!

KC Bison
11-16-2010, 01:14 PM
I called the MSU ticket office yesterday (888-476-7849) and got tickets ($10 each) in the NDSU section. I didn't get the impression that there was any problem getting tickets. From what I remember from 2 years ago, there was no shortage of empty seats.

BML
11-16-2010, 10:04 PM
Anybody know if there are tickets available for the Missouri State game still? I checked on the website yesterday and it looked like no tickets were available...

The team makers director said today (as of 3pm Tuesday) he wasn't aware of any team makers or other bus going down to the game . If he hears of anything he will let me know.

If anyone hears of a fan bus going to the game, please post info.

It seems strange that there wouldn't be at least one fan bus going down...

lakesbison
11-16-2010, 11:19 PM
we are saving our partybus trip for sdsu bball game 12/4