PDA

View Full Version : This made me smile....

aces1180
11-14-2010, 07:59 PM
I know this has been discussed at length on BV, but it makes me so happy they have to change their nickname...I could care less about the PC crap, its just the fact that it couldn't happen to a better institution of higher learning that gives me joy. ;)

http://www.startribune.com/sports/gophers/107969534.html?elr=KArksUUUycaEacyU

DjKyRo
11-14-2010, 09:08 PM
"The State's Flagship School?" These guys need to get their facts straight.

BraxtonT
11-14-2010, 09:19 PM
"The State's Flagship School?" These guys need to get their facts straight.

Jeff Kolpack's brother Dave wrote the story. He'a a UND guy, so he is naturally going to call them the 'flagship', even though we all disagree.

bri-dog
11-14-2010, 09:27 PM
From the article:

It won't be simple. There's the Sioux Award, Spirit of Sioux Award, Fighting Sioux Club, Sioux Boosters, Sioux-Per-Swing, Sioux-Per-Burger, Fighting Sioux ROTC Battalion, Sioux Laundry, Sioux Fan Fest, Sioux Crew, Sioux Amateur Radio, Sioux Kids Club, Sioux Strong and Soaring Sioux

They forgot one. "Sioux Suck.":p

Tatanka
11-14-2010, 09:38 PM
Jeff Kolpack's brother Dave wrote the story. He'a a UND guy, so he is naturally going to call them the 'flagship', even though we all disagree.

is that a silent "L"?

BadlandsBison
11-14-2010, 09:55 PM
is that a silent "L"?

ZING:rofl: :rofl:

gotts
11-14-2010, 10:18 PM
From the article:

It won't be simple. There's the Sioux Award, Spirit of Sioux Award, Fighting Sioux Club, Sioux Boosters, Sioux-Per-Swing, Sioux-Per-Burger, Fighting Sioux ROTC Battalion, Sioux Laundry, Sioux Fan Fest, Sioux Crew, Sioux Amateur Radio, Sioux Kids Club, Sioux Strong and Soaring Sioux

They forgot one. "Sioux Suck.":p

I move for an exemption to keep that last one around!

56BISON73
11-15-2010, 02:22 AM
is that a silent "L"?

Bada bing---ouch:D

BadlandsBison
11-15-2010, 02:51 AM
is that a silent "L"?

Its people like you promote a culture of hate:mad:

I bet you started that horrible chant didn't you?

Ok, I kid I kid :p

Tatanka
11-15-2010, 02:56 AM
Its people like you promote a culture of hate:mad:

I bet you started that horrible chant didn't you?

Ok, I kid I kid :p

I have no idea what you're talking about. I just asked a simple, random question.

KilldeerBison
11-15-2010, 03:02 AM
is that a silent "L"?

Just like the "P" in swimming?

tcbison
11-15-2010, 03:07 PM

Yeah, and when he does write an NDSU article, it always somehow has UND in it as well. I remember articles when NDSU beat Minnesota in football and UND was always mentioned.