PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations

Theee Catrabbit
11-13-2010, 11:29 PM
I'm here eating my crow. Congratulations Bisssson! Please forward all your Christmas gifts to Thomas O Brien for gift wrapping that game for you. I just hope Minett is ready to go next week, and I hope Preston can play again for you guys. Two big losses there.

P.S. See you on the hardwood...and i'm not sticking to the agreement that we get lakes since we lost.

CaBisonFan
11-13-2010, 11:32 PM
I'm here eating my crow. Congratulations Bisssson! Please forward all your Christmas gifts to Thomas O Brien for gift wrapping that game for you. I just hope Minett is ready to go next week, and I hope Preston can play again for you guys. Two big losses there.

P.S. See you on the hardwood...and i'm not sticking to the agreement that we get lakes since we lost.

Thank you. We've been in the giving spirit for 3 years. It was your turn. Oh yeah...pound the sue.

TheBisonator
11-13-2010, 11:36 PM
Thanks man. Classy for coming and taking the crow. I just had a teeny bit fun on your smack board the past few minutes, but that's all you'll hear from me. You won't hear from me there again for a while. Just wanted to celebrate a little. :D

PLEASE PLEASE beat the crap out of the Fighting Lawyers next week!!! We will all be rooting for you in Fargo. Peace

tony
11-13-2010, 11:38 PM
Bunnies = great rivals.

Kevin
11-13-2010, 11:46 PM
Take it to UND hard next week. I hope Minnett plays he's a lot of fun to watch.

Theee Catrabbit
11-13-2010, 11:59 PM
Take it to UND hard next week. I hope Minnett plays he's a lot of fun to watch.

I'm not promising anything. Depends on the Minett verdict and if Fisher can play. And just what is our QB going to do? I don't know if you know this but we don't have a backup. If Minett is out, my mind says you line up Kool in his original position and give him a full game as RB.

Jacks02
11-14-2010, 12:19 AM
Congratulations Bison fans. Your defense made the plays and laid some big hits on our backs and receivers all night long. Good luck next week and the playoffs, you finish 8-3 and you may have a shot at hosting a first round game!

Looks like SDSU fans may be cheering for Sumner at QB next season. Some terrible throws by O'Brien tonight. Frustrating to watch.

WYOBISONMAN
11-14-2010, 12:22 AM
I love these games.....great grivalry.....great fans (both sides)......and a cool trophy!

JackAZ
11-14-2010, 01:53 AM
Congratulations, great rivalry, I am sure the players from both teams are feeling the hits. If the Jacks can't be in the playoffs, I am glad that you will be! Good luck.

JackAZ
11-14-2010, 01:55 AM
Forgot to say, if you play Montana------beat there butts!!!!!!!!

Tatanka
11-14-2010, 01:58 AM
Stay cool Jacks. BEAT THE EVER LOVING SHIT (there's plenty of it) OUT OF TEH UNIVERSITY>>>>>>> You've got thousands of green and gold fans next week... :nod:

See you in the BSA and in Frost!!!

NDSUFan_Sav
11-14-2010, 02:30 AM
just saying: (no hate and thanks guys go beat up on the Sou...)

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l254/bigsav03/IMG_20101113_104910.jpg

DjKyRo
11-14-2010, 02:32 AM
Here's the difference between the rivalry with UND and that with SDSU - today when NDSU's playoff chances at least partially rested with UND beating Montana, I still couldn't cheer for UND. Probably never can, the best I could hope for was both teams to lose. When it's fortuitous for NDSU, though, I don't have a problem rooting for the Jacks (especially with the win tonight. :D).

F*** the Siouxage.

onbison09
11-14-2010, 05:13 AM
Here's the difference between the rivalry with UND and that with SDSU - today when NDSU's playoff chances at least partially rested with UND beating Montana, I still couldn't cheer for UND. Probably never can, the best I could hope for was both teams to lose. When it's fortuitous for NDSU, though, I don't have a problem rooting for the Jacks (especially with the win tonight. :D).

F*** the Siouxage.

This X eleventy billion

ndsubison1
11-14-2010, 06:34 AM

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/2/10/129103197685344422.jpg

ndsubison1
11-14-2010, 06:37 AM
Somebody has to say it. We are calling this a rivalry and we are congratulating each other????? Just being honest :)

DjKyRo
11-14-2010, 06:38 AM
Somebody has to say it. We are calling this a rivalry and we are congratulating each other????? Just being honest :)

There's rivalries that are based on respectful competitiveness and ones based on white-hot hatred. SDSU is the former....UND is the latter. Plus UND sucks.

coldspot
11-14-2010, 06:41 AM

sdsu is like our friend that got put on a different city league t-ball team. yeah we want to kick the crap out of them when we're playing, but after the game we can go out for ice cream and everybody is happy. und is that douche bag kid with the douche bag parents that lives next door and everybody wants them out of the neighborhood.

TransAmBison
11-14-2010, 06:43 AM
I never would have believed it, but this is a rivalry. It just seems strange to not have hatred mixed in it...have never really known different other than Pitt St back in D-II.

DjKyRo
11-14-2010, 06:43 AM
sdsu is like our friend that got put on a different city league t-ball team. yeah we want to kick the crap out of them when we're playing, but after the game we can go out for ice cream and everybody is happy. und is that douche bag kid with the douche bag parents that lives next door and everybody wants them out of the neighborhood.

and they (UND) eat paste and shit.

wow
11-14-2010, 12:41 PM
Congratulations Bison. Great game to watch (lots of big hits, big plays, etc), would have been even better without our TO's (although as Bison fans I'm sure you enjoyed them, I would have too.) See you next year.

Gully
11-14-2010, 02:07 PM

One of our greatest rivalries in the DII days was Pitt State. There was nothing but mutual respect in that deal. That's one of the reasons I'm glad we've moved on, there was too much hatred and negativity with the firetrucks.

JackJD
11-14-2010, 03:09 PM

If it makes you feel better, ming, we all hate you. ;)

Stigelmeier said it in the Forum today: NDSU should be in the playoffs and we wish them well. I suspect most SDSU fans grudgingly agree.

There are some things SDSU fans find annoying (not sure it rises to the level of hatred): your high-school public address cheerleader is the top example. You really need to fix that. As I sat in the Fargodome yesterday for my third or fourth game in the place, I thought that the fans are conditioned to make noise only when called upon by the PA guy. We'll work on the porta-potty facilities at CAS tailgating which offend some Bison and you work on putting a muzzle on your head cheerleader.

We had some big injuries yesterday. You did too. Hope everyone heals up because this season isn't done.

SiouxFallsJack
11-14-2010, 03:11 PM
Congrats on the win. Your defense was layin some hits on us all day. Who is 56? Seemed like he was in on every play. Great job by your offense at the end to run the clock out. Would have been nice to get the ball back but more than likely would have been a 5th pick.

Bison"FANatic"
11-14-2010, 03:29 PM
That would be Jemison our LB from Fargo. Get used to him you are going to see him for 2 mores years as he is just a sophmore.

bisoneer
11-14-2010, 03:32 PM
Great win by the Herd but, the Jacks never let up even after our last TD making it 31-14 with about 8 min. left... Is Steiglmeier the guy in the brown outfit that lets the asst. coaches do their thing? He must be a mastermind as when he put in his 2 cents things happened.

lakesbison
11-14-2010, 03:33 PM
SDSU SUCKS!! but at least after we can have beers together.

THEsocalledfan
11-14-2010, 05:02 PM
I never would have believed it, but this is a rivalry. It just seems strange to not have hatred mixed in it...have never really known different other than Pitt St back in D-II.

Shouln't a rivalry game sell out? Just sayin......

bisonmike2
11-14-2010, 06:33 PM
If it makes you feel better, ming, we all hate you. ;)

Stigelmeier said it in the Forum today: NDSU should be in the playoffs and we wish them well. I suspect most SDSU fans grudgingly agree.

There are some things SDSU fans find annoying (not sure it rises to the level of hatred): your high-school public address cheerleader is the top example. You really need to fix that. As I sat in the Fargodome yesterday for my third or fourth game in the place, I thought that the fans are conditioned to make noise only when called upon by the PA guy. We'll work on the porta-potty facilities at CAS tailgating which offend some Bison and you work on putting a muzzle on your head cheerleader.

We had some big injuries yesterday. You did too. Hope everyone heals up because this season isn't done.

Hey our head cheerleader is just part of the landscape that makes us unque. VT plays that stupid turkey gobble sound, Texas A&M make out with each other at the end of the 3rd qtr, Wisconsin dances to a overated early 90's rap song sung by a bunch of white guys, and the NDSU has our PA guy.

mango
11-14-2010, 07:10 PM
Wanted to offer my congrats as well. Heck of a game by the Bison defense. You made O'Brien beat you and he couldn't get it done.

First time I actually spent more than a few hours in Fargo and I absolutely love it. Went on campus for the first time as well, extremely nice place, especially the union.

I'll be cheering for the Bison in the playoffs. Make some noise.

56BISON73
11-15-2010, 02:59 AM
Shouln't a rivalry game sell out? Just sayin......

You would think so wouldnt you? I believe you and I know a team we could have played this past weekend that there wouldnt have been an empty seat,

sambini
11-15-2010, 03:05 AM
You would think so wouldnt you? I believe you and I know a team we could have played this past weekend that there wouldnt have been an empty seat,

Your right PL...

TheBisonator
11-15-2010, 03:09 AM

If we played UND for the past 6 years, and hosted them on Saturday instead of the Jacks, that game would not sell out either. Student apathy and deer hunting would make sure of that.

17,000+ would've seen UND anyway.

56BISON73
11-15-2010, 03:25 AM
If we played UND for the past 6 years, and hosted them on Saturday instead of the Jacks, that game would not sell out either. Student apathy and deer hunting would make sure of that.

I say it would have. So there. Plus it was the last weekend of the season. 90% of deer hunters only hunt opening weekend.

ndsubison1
11-15-2010, 04:07 AM

montana? .

ndsubison1
11-15-2010, 04:09 AM

it would be about 15,000 bison fans 4000 und fans i bet

90BISON
11-15-2010, 05:52 AM
it would be about 15,000 bison fans 4000 und fans i bet

I call BS! You know damn well they don't have 4000 fans that actually give a crap about Sue football.....They probably have about 2000 football fans and another 2000 that would be mistakenly waiting for the opening faceoff..... :D

THEsocalledfan
11-15-2010, 12:43 PM

You obviously do not know the power of that game then. Oh, how short everyone's memory is. Reminds me of folks forgetting about the 10-1 seasons under Bohl which is why I was never critical until this year. And, he seems to be winning me back as that team came out ready to play on Saturday.

lakesbison
11-15-2010, 01:14 PM
Edit by Admin: 10

(think before you post, because when that number is down to 0, you are done here.)