PDA

View Full Version : student tickets still available at Fargodome

HerdBot
11-13-2010, 02:42 PM
The rest of the game is getting really low on seats. You can still get corner end zone reserved, but that's it. If it sells out they usually sell standing room only tickets. Since the student section will be only half full you can always move into those spots. Of course your not supposed to but is it really going to hurt? To avoid security you may want to entire in section 9 or 17, walk up and then slide over to the blue seats. Student seat are section 10-16 in the grey. See map
https://tkt.xosn.com/ticketing/86302/Image

The cool part is students have really good seats too.

lakesbison
11-13-2010, 02:52 PM
how stupid is ndsu ticketing.

sections 9 10 11 should be selling to general public by now

screw the students.

HerdBot
11-13-2010, 03:22 PM
how stupid is ndsu ticketing.

sections 9 10 11 should be selling to general public by now

screw the students.

We'll just need to start a thread explaining how they can buy standing room only tickets and sneak into the student section! :)

What sucks is the students have gotten more of OUR seats in the past when they sold out all of THEIR seats. Why not make them OUR seats! It's one team right?

Da Bison
11-13-2010, 03:28 PM
They are selling standing room tickets right now and I was told they would be able to fill in the student sections.

lakesbison
11-13-2010, 03:32 PM
Da bison.

well thats good news, but they could've made section 9-10-11 RESERVED on freakin wednesday and got them to the public and made more money.

but whatever, if i worked for NDSU we'd have much more money coming in and exposure and excitement.

X-Factor
11-13-2010, 04:10 PM
if i worked for NDSU we'd have much more money coming in and exposure and excitement.

:praying: Please Please hire the all-great Lakesbison!

chuckles
11-13-2010, 07:50 PM
Most televised game of the year and we are going to see an empty student section. Think about it, every sports bar in Chicago will carry this game (assuming at least one TV will have CSN on). Hopefully we can seem loud?

Kevin
11-13-2010, 07:52 PM
Kolpack is saying there won't even be 16k in the dome.

gotts
11-14-2010, 12:13 AM
Kolpack is saying there won't even be 16k in the dome.

How'd that one turn out for him?

Kevin
11-14-2010, 12:14 AM
17,037 is the final number. Still pathetic but it sounded plenty loud on the radio.

TheBisonator
11-14-2010, 12:14 AM
Attendance was 17,037, but it looked more like 16K or so on TV. 3K empty seats in a stadium that seats 19K seemed about correct to my eyes.

79FCourt
11-14-2010, 12:21 AM
Long gone are the days when students showed up 1 1/2 hours early just to get a decent seat. Yes, it was Dakotah field during the late 80's, but we got more students then, with 1/3 of the student population than now. Pretty sad.

TheBisonator
11-14-2010, 12:40 AM
Long gone are the days when students showed up 1 1/2 hours early just to get a decent seat. Yes, it was Dakotah field during the late 80's, but we got more students then, with 1/3 of the student population than now. Pretty sad.

Dude, those days were in the mid-00's as well. I would have to forego tailgating most games because there would be a line extending to the tennis courts before they opened the doors. Ahh, good times...

NDSUFan_Sav
11-14-2010, 02:34 AM
Da bison.

well thats good news, but they could've made section 9-10-11 RESERVED on freakin wednesday and got them to the public and made more money.

but whatever, if i worked for NDSU we'd have much more money coming in and exposure and excitement.

bitches raining in the stands?

Bison"FANatic"
11-14-2010, 02:40 AM
I just wish the students would understand how the students before them fought for them to have those tickets. I do believe I have this right but I may not and feel free to correct me but I think the first year in the dome the students were all in the endzone and the students were not happy and then the next year the student government withheld most of the funds they can allocate to athletics in there budget and it was worked out to give them the sections on the sideline. People stood up and fought so you could even have those seats, PLEASE USE THEM!!!!!!!

And if we do have a playoff game don't you dare complain there are not enough tickets for the students.

BigBison
11-14-2010, 03:39 AM
Yeah I dont understand why the students don't show up any more. Was it the long weekend this week? Most likely, but still.

56BISON73
11-14-2010, 03:39 AM
They are selling standing room tickets right now and I was told they would be able to fill in the student sections.

Sure didnt look like it.

Bisonate
11-14-2010, 04:16 AM
gotta say the students that were there today were pretty fired up all game and seemed to stay the whole game which was a nice change.

ndsubison1
11-14-2010, 04:19 AM
I just wish the students would understand how the students before them fought for them to have those tickets. I do believe I have this right but I may not and feel free to correct me but I think the first year in the dome the students were all in the endzone and the students were not happy and then the next year the student government withheld most of the funds they can allocate to athletics in there budget and it was worked out to give them the sections on the sideline. People stood up and fought so you could even have those seats, PLEASE USE THEM!!!!!!!

And if we do have a playoff game don't you dare complain there are not enough tickets for the students.

Oh man. We know it's gonna happen. Students will complain about not enough tix for a playoff game. It's inevitable if we get a home playoff game...

TbonZach
11-14-2010, 04:24 AM

Oh man. We know it's gonna happen. Students will complain about not enough tix for a playoff game. It's inevitable if we get a home playoff game...

Especially since there are no student tickets to be had - everyone must purchase a ticket for playoffs.

chuckles
11-14-2010, 04:25 AM

You KNOW this is going to happen. Some little shit will send an email right to the prez begging for tickets (wah wah, my student fees paid for these) and the forum will run three stories on it. We've been there, done that!

ndsubison1
11-14-2010, 04:26 AM
Especially since there are no student tickets to be had - everyone must purchase a ticket for playoffs.

they will still find something to complain about... :)

NDSUFan_Sav
11-14-2010, 05:07 AM
they will still find something to complain about... :)

f em.....we repped that student section hard tonight and screw that girl who tried telling me to shut up...good luck i'm in the student section its not going to happen.