PDA

View Full Version : Still a ton of great seats left

HerdBot
11-05-2010, 06:16 PM
I just checked and you can get teammakers tickets in section 1, right on the 50 right now. There are a ton of good tickets available everywhere.

Hopefully the perfect tailgating weather helps out. Inforum says high of 58. Weather.com says 5-10 mph wind will be gone by afternoon. It could be a perfect day for tailgating.

On a postive note, the SDSU game doesn't have many tickets left at all. Of course the SDSU game will be more meaningful if we can win tomorrow. Get your yard signs out and you may want to remind some people that we have a game tomorow! It feels like it's been a month. :)

(worst case you could probably get some better seats...i'm thinking about buying a pair on the 50 because they are better than what i have)

roadwarrior
11-05-2010, 06:18 PM
My yard sign has been out all season!

Bison"FANatic"
11-05-2010, 06:24 PM
It looks to be a tuff sell as I have been watching the tickets this week and very few areas have changed much as to the row you can get tickets in, on gobison. I have to say deer hunting is going to have a big impactt. I did not get a liscence for about the first time in a decade. Kind of regretting that now 90 minutes into the season.

56BISON73
11-05-2010, 08:31 PM
It looks to be a tuff sell as I have been watching the tickets this week and very few areas have changed much as to the row you can get tickets in, on gobison. I have to say deer hunting is going to have a big impactt. I did not get a liscence for about the first time in a decade. Kind of regretting that now 90 minutes into the season.

We are seeing quite a few deer over here in MN. Friends from Wisconsin and MN are here. Have my radio to listen to the game.

Bisonfan1
11-05-2010, 09:00 PM
We are seeing quite a few deer over here in MN. Friends from Wisconsin and MN are here. Have my radio to listen to the game.

Why listen to the game from the parking lot after cooking sausage at the tailgate ? You can come in, we have an extra ticket for you.

56BISON73
11-05-2010, 09:01 PM
Why listen to the game from the parking lot after cooking sausage at the tailgate ? You can come in, we have an extra ticket for you.

If I whack my big buck in the early am you may be getting a call from me.

Civil06
11-05-2010, 09:02 PM
I plan on taking one shot with my .270 WSM sometime before noon and then making the hour drive back to Fargo. I need football.

Bisonfan1
11-05-2010, 09:09 PM

I know you will be calling, because if you are not there, you know what I will be cooking !! This may be my big chance to become " THE KING OF SAUSAGE " !! You may be loosing your crown Saturday big boy :D BTW - Tony may ban you for talking about whacking your big buck on here.

Tatanka
11-05-2010, 09:11 PM
Ingredients for Low Country Boil procured. :nod: Good food guaranteed at the Horny Bison Tailgate tomorrow. Come and GET STACHED.

TransAmBison
11-05-2010, 09:17 PM
Geez....that is sick. You want to call Bisonfan1 while you are whacking your...oh never mind.

HerdBot
11-06-2010, 04:32 AM
A shit load of student tickets remain. These last few games have been failures of epic proportions and they need to make some changes. With the 2 weeks to prepare, playoff run, solid opponent, and great weather, this should have been a well attended game. They can't even give a way free student tickets.

Let's hope they can have a good walkup and rally the students tomorrow.

My gut tells me were going to have about 13k fans so the fans that are there can hopefully be a little louder than normal.

ndsubison1
11-06-2010, 09:12 AM
im expecting the same morgue crowd tomorrow. i hope to god the siouxluki ppl arent there again

chuckles
11-06-2010, 09:19 AM
A shit load of student tickets remain. These last few games have been failures of epic proportions and they need to make some changes. With the 2 weeks to prepare, playoff run, solid opponent, and great weather, this should have been a well attended game. They can't even give a way free student tickets.

Let's hope they can have a good walkup and rally the students tomorrow.

My gut tells me were going to have about 13k fans so the fans that are there can hopefully be a little louder than normal.

The first part sounds quite reasonable, unfortunately. The second part about being louder, ha you're dreaming there!

Mr. Burgundy
11-06-2010, 01:11 PM
im expecting the same morgue crowd tomorrow. i hope to god the siouxluki ppl arent there again

If their are some SIOUXLUKI people there, I will happily ask them why they have a mancrush on Mr. Dale Lennon. You know, the guy who left them high and dry. Took a recruit with him, took the best of their coaches while endorsing Mussman so UND thought they were stealing the one coach he didn't want or need while taking Bubba who would actually have been good. Lennon ruined their program but they tend to love the guy. Very bizarre if you ask me. Should be a great game, with a better tailgate.

stevdock
11-06-2010, 01:26 PM
If their are some SIOUXLUKI people there, I will happily ask them why they have a mancrush on Mr. Dale Lennon. You know, the guy who left them high and dry. Took a recruit with him, took the best of their coaches while endorsing Mussman so UND thought they were stealing the one coach he didn't want or need while taking Bubba who would actually have been good. Lennon ruined their program but they tend to love the guy. Very bizarre if you ask me. Should be a great game, with a better tailgate.

I'm sure there will be at least a few as he has family in the Fargo area, which is understandable. Outside of family still following him though is very ridiculous.