PDA

View Full Version : This is a BIG game!

bisondad
11-04-2010, 04:36 PM
Man, this is a huge game. Win this, and we have a very real shot at the PLAYOFFS!!! First time in how many years??????? I hope the Bison can pull it off. Can you imagine this place if they were to get in the playoffs???!!!!!!! They've got to win!

MN_BISON
11-04-2010, 04:55 PM
Huge game, one could argue the biggest since the end of the transition. Of course each game from here on out will be if the Bison take care of business. GO BISON!

bisonatrix
11-04-2010, 05:12 PM
Man, this is a huge game. Win this, and we have a very real shot at the PLAYOFFS!!! First time in how many years??????? I hope the Bison can pull it off. Can you imagine this place if they were to get in the playoffs???!!!!!!! They've got to win!

Thank You Captain Obvious :)

bisonmike2
11-04-2010, 05:32 PM
Thank You Captain Obvious :)

And if we lose, it will be a huge loss.

You can quote me on that. My name is Captain Hindsight.

missingnumber7
11-04-2010, 06:34 PM

No Hindsight definately outranks obvious...I believe Hindsight is a Major.

After doing my research...Embarrasment is a Major...I'm really not sure if Hindsight is really in the military. But I think we've already met Major Embarassment.

SDbison
11-04-2010, 07:10 PM
So are you coming to Fargo for one of the next two games? Free beer and jagbombs from me all tailgate if you make plans to go to the games. :nod:

Kevin
11-04-2010, 07:23 PM

I hope Lakes is Butters just so we can see what TAB can do with photoshop.

"Oh God! Courtney Love??"

bisondad
11-04-2010, 07:47 PM
So are you coming to Fargo for one of the next two games? Free beer and jagbombs from me all tailgate if you make plans to go to the games. :nod:

Yep, be there for SDSU. Going to Chicago on Friday or I'd be there on Sat. See you then!!

westnodak93bison
11-05-2010, 04:28 AM
I'll be there. Please can we put together a full game. Would be nice to see very few penalties and no stupid mistakes. Go Bison!

TheBisonator
11-05-2010, 04:29 AM
I will be there as well. Hope to God we play at least close to a full game and get this critical W. GO BISON!!

ndsubison1
11-05-2010, 07:51 AM
A win would be huge and put us in the drivers seat heading into the SDSU game

runtheoption
11-05-2010, 02:13 PM
The last few weeks, I've had a bit of pessimistic feeling going into the games, expecting ugly wins, which is exactly what we got. Now, something about USD getting into the MVFC has given me this weird optimistic feeling that we are going to blow out SIU on Saturday.

I guess it's this strange joy I feel watching UND's situation, and seeing the Summit/MVFC solidified. Schadenfreude, anyone?

In the words of my younger cousin who was celebrating a birthday yesterday, I think on Saturday I am going to "drink my face off."

TransAmBison
11-05-2010, 02:14 PM
The last few weeks, I've had a bit of pessimistic feeling going into the games, expecting ugly wins, which is exactly what we got. Now, something about USD getting into the MVFC has given me this weird optimistic feeling that we are going to blow out SIU on Saturday.

I guess it's this strange joy I feel watching UND's situation, and seeing the Summit/MVFC solidified. Schadenfreude, anyone?

In the words of my younger cousin who was celebrating a birthday yesterday, I think on Saturday I am going to "drink my face off."
Make sure to stop by the Horny Bison...we may be able to facilitate your endeavor.

Bisonfan1
11-05-2010, 02:21 PM
A win would be huge and put us in the drivers seat heading into the SDSU game

A win WILL be huge and put us in the drivers seat heading into the SDSU game.

Tatanka
11-05-2010, 02:24 PM
A win WILL be huge and put us in the drivers seat heading into the SDSU game.

That's what I'm TALKING ABOUT. PUMP IT UP. WE HAVE TEH STACHE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!

TransAmBison
11-05-2010, 02:26 PM
That's what I'm TALKING ABOUT. PUMP IT UP. WE HAVE TEH STACHE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!
PUMP IT UP PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

unbison
11-05-2010, 02:34 PM
In all this pumping it up I see no one using there lakes bison pump it up copyrighted certificates this is just the same as pirating music people

runtheoption
11-05-2010, 02:37 PM
Make sure to stop by the Horny Bison...we may be able to facilitate your endeavor.

Duly noted. Is this week the start of the 3 boot rotation?

I expect a pretty small tailgate crowd this weekend, but sometimes the small get togethers can be the wildest.

Tatanka
11-05-2010, 02:38 PM
You're right.

PUMP IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(c) LakesBison

is that better? I guess I just figured since we're using the internet Lakes invented the copyright is assumed.

NDSUFan_Sav
11-05-2010, 05:12 PM

I expect a pretty small tailgate crowd this weekend, but sometimes the small get togethers can be the wildest.

possibly if dj brings his and for the sdsu game maybe 4 boot rotation if that asshole from Gods country decides to show up for a game :D

EndZoneQB
11-05-2010, 06:37 PM

Exactly. We'll have plenty of EndZone Bombs to go around as always...and atleast a 2 boot rotation...which is honestly the best thing we hadn't been doing.

bisonfan11
11-06-2010, 05:33 PM
The way I see it is that this game is the biggest must win game of the last 3 games (although we all want to see NDSU beat the Bunnies). The reason is that this game will very well set the tone for the last games of the season. Win this game and we will be feeling confident that we can win out, lose this game and some confidence in the team might be lost. Let's start the 3-0 finish today. GO BISON.

bisonmike2
11-06-2010, 06:49 PM
When I read the thread title I immediately thought of the annoying staples commercial.

This is a BIG game!

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/egs2dLKH3qg/0.jpg

I KNOW!