PDA

View Full Version : Bye week travels in Nodak

met1990
10-28-2010, 01:47 PM
Hey all,

With the Bison on a bye week, I'm wondering if anyone else is planning on making the trip to watch that other football team play what will be the biggest (and probably most well attended) college game in the state on Saturday. I hear it should be a good one. Although we haven't played the home team for years (seems like decades), my wife and I thought we'd head out to watch their game.

Does anyone know the tailgating rules? I'm interested in meeting some of their fans and chatting about the potential conference options they're facing.

Anyway, here's to watching Jamestown host Valley City in the Paint Bucket game!

Notorious
10-28-2010, 01:50 PM
Pheasant hunting with the radio tuned to:

Dickinson St. @ Minot St.

I think it's the last meeting in this rivalry, as Minot St. moves to DII.

aces1180
10-28-2010, 01:51 PM
Hey all,

With the Bison on a bye week, I'm wondering if anyone else is planning on making the trip to watch that other football team play what will be the biggest (and probably most well attended) college game in the state on Saturday. I hear it should be a good one. Although we haven't played the home team for years (seems like decades), my wife and I thought we'd head out to watch their game.

Does anyone know the tailgating rules? I'm interested in meeting some of their fans and chatting about the potential conference options they're facing.

Anyway, here's to watching Jamestown play Valley City in the Paint Bucket game!

That's good stuff right there!

met1990
10-30-2010, 11:18 PM
Well, I didn't figure out the conference situation with Jamestown, but they did retain the Paint Bucket Trophy with a 19-13 win over Valley City. It was a pretty fun game even though my wife lost a mitten.

sambini
10-30-2010, 11:25 PM
Congrats to the Jimmies

IzzyFlexion
10-30-2010, 11:36 PM
It was a pretty fun game even though my wife lost a mitten.

AHHHHH.....HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAA! And I would have gotten the other one too if I hadn't been staring at those tight spandex football pants so much............What?? Oh, it was a glove and not a mitten and you know it!.......What? Oh, I'm not alive and couldn't possibly have stolen your wife's glove or mitten? Well then never mind.
http://www.michaeljacksoncostume.net/images/michael-jackson-glove-accessory.jpg
I need help.

NDSUFan_Sav
10-31-2010, 05:08 AM
AHHHHH.....HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAA! And I would have gotten the other one too if I hadn't been staring at those tight spandex football pants so much............What?? Oh, it was a glove and not a mitten and you know it!.......What? Oh, I'm not alive and couldn't possibly have stolen your wife's glove or mitten? Well then never mind.
http://www.michaeljacksoncostume.net/images/michael-jackson-glove-accessory.jpg
I need help.

didn't know he stole gloves, thought it was kids....ZING!!!