PDA

View Full Version : where would we be without.......

NDSUFan_Sav
10-25-2010, 03:04 PM
DJ MCNORTON........

a lot of people didnt think to highly of this kid. He plays with so much heart and gives it everything on that field. He has taken over games for us and i will give credit to the offenssive line but he has made some big plays. He could have given up after his mom passed away this last summer but after it happened he came back to fargo to be with his family aka players and coaches to prepare for this year and be with people that mean something to him. He has grown as a person and player.

Best of luck the rest of the way DJ help bring us to the playoffs!!!!!!

stevdock
10-25-2010, 03:08 PM
This is not a cheap shot towards DJ but we would probably be close to the same spot record wise with or without him. Instead of 5-3, we'd probably be 4-4.

The bigger player that we obviously have missed and made an impact on the first play is Gratzek. He blew up the backfield on the very first play and was huge in keeping them to 27 yards rushing. I think if we had him healthy for the games he missed the following would have happened: W against WIU (I can't remember when he got hurt though), blowout W against YSU, and W against ISU R.

NDSUFan_Sav
10-25-2010, 03:14 PM
Dj on offense and Gratzek on defense!

NDSUFan_Sav
10-25-2010, 03:16 PM
i dont think we beat isu blue without dj he had over 200 yards total offense gratzek was aslso huge on defense.

HerdBot
10-25-2010, 04:26 PM
This is not a cheap shot towards DJ but we would probably be close to the same spot record wise with or without him. Instead of 5-3, we'd probably be 4-4.

The bigger player that we obviously have missed and made an impact on the first play is Gratzek. He blew up the backfield on the very first play and was huge in keeping them to 27 yards rushing. I think if we had him healthy for the games he missed the following would have happened: W against WIU (I can't remember when he got hurt though), blowout W against YSU, and W against ISU R.

DJ was huge. Gratzek was huge. We need Matt Anderson back and healthy unless the young guys can step up

bisondad
10-25-2010, 04:27 PM
Agree on both DJ and Gratzek. I also noticed Cole Jirik a couple times on HUGE plays. Love it cause he's a local kid to me. Fun game!

bisonhusker
10-25-2010, 04:31 PM
DJ is a total stud. Great person, great player, and he leads by example. Great Bison!

HandoEX
10-25-2010, 04:35 PM
DJ is a total stud. Great person, great player, and he leads by example. Great Bison!
His example is what really sold me on him. After practice, he's the one hustling to be the first one done with drills even though he's not the fastest back out there. Need someone to play 10 different positions? He's your guy. He is the player I want my kids to look up to.

Greenie
10-25-2010, 04:59 PM
DJ and Gratzek make the team go on offense and defense respectively.

Now if Vigen could figure out how to get Holloway and Howard the ball. The offense would really be moving. Warren Holloway is one of the best WR in the league and is vastly underused. This guy can do all the routes, not just the fly patterns. If Warren played somewhere like Western Illinois -- he would catch 10 balls a game. Keep Warren and Howard in most plays, and bring in Mack when going 3 wide.

Last thought -- it would be nice see Lang as the backup RB. He shows a ton of potential

NDSUFan_Sav
10-25-2010, 05:55 PM
i agree with lang he is a workhorse, in practices he also busted his ass!

CAS4127
10-25-2010, 07:25 PM

Now if Vigen could figure out how to get Holloway and Howard the ball. The offense would really be moving. Warren Holloway is one of the best WR in the league and is vastly underused. This guy can do all the routes, not just the fly patterns. If Warren played somewhere like Western Illinois -- he would catch 10 balls a game. Keep Warren and Howard in most plays, and bring in Mack when going 3 wide.

Last thought -- it would be nice see Lang as the backup RB. He shows a ton of potential

Simple:: It's called a QB that can through it to them.

WYOBISONMAN
10-25-2010, 07:27 PM

Yeouch...........to the point!!

steelbison
10-25-2010, 07:41 PM
Simple:: It's called a QB that can throw it to them.

Fixed it...Yes Problem is that QB is done for the year.

I have nothing against Jose, but he drops back looks at his first read. If not open he takes off.

Pretty easy to defend if your a Defense.

bisonhusker
10-25-2010, 08:17 PM

Wait a minute. I respect your football IQ and I think we are probably on the same page here.....but they asked Brock to throw almost ZERO over the middle throws. NEXT TO NONE. He was amazing on the deep ball, and had a connection with Holloway.

Now we have Jose, and he throws a PERFECT.....PERFECT over the middle throw to Mack who DROPS it. Probably the best throw of the year for Jose. I expect more of our staff getting these guys in position to succeed over the middle. Different routes. I agree, Warren would be a 70 catch kid in other systems. He was on that plan with Brock.

If Titus plays over some other kids this weekend, I am going to puke. I hope that question is asked tonight on the call in show. I have seen Cooper Wahlo look amazing in practices, you can't tell me Mack is showing that much more. Guys is disappearing in games.

So it is easy to rip the QB play, but it isn't the WR fault we are not going over the middle. We have to open up that route. Oh, and don't get me started on Veldman. I have predicted he would be the next great TE for too long. Time to be that kid. You aren't a freshman anymore. Need you big man.

SDbison
10-25-2010, 08:43 PM
Wait a minute. I respect your football IQ and I think we are probably on the same page here.....but they asked Brock to throw almost ZERO over the middle throws. NEXT TO NONE. He was amazing on the deep ball, and had a connection with Holloway.

Now we have Jose, and he throws a PERFECT.....PERFECT over the middle throw to Mack who DROPS it. Probably the best throw of the year for Jose. I expect more of our staff getting these guys in position to succeed over the middle. Different routes. I agree, Warren would be a 70 catch kid in other systems. He was on that plan with Brock.

If Titus plays over some other kids this weekend, I am going to puke. I hope that question is asked tonight on the call in show. I have seen Cooper Wahlo look amazing in practices, you can't tell me Mack is showing that much more. Guys is disappearing in games.

So it is easy to rip the QB play, but it isn't the WR fault we are not going over the middle. We have to open up that route. Oh, and don't get me started on Veldman. I have predicted he would be the next great TE for too long. Time to be that kid. You aren't a freshman anymore. Need you big man.
I see what you are saying but it's tough for these kids to step up if the coaches don't see the potential, build a game plan around it and get it solid during practice. I see too many coaching issues and the vanila playbook as holding the Bison back first and foremost. These players need to step it up, but in my opinion so does the coaching!

#1BISONFAN ASHLEY
10-25-2010, 10:23 PM
I am so glad DJ is a only a junior:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

DjKyRo
10-25-2010, 10:28 PM
FWIW, I was one of those guys talking up DJ in the offseason. Not to say "I told you so." :D

DJ is a beast and he makes us two-dimensional. As I've said before, Paschall was my hero, but how many 200-yard games did he have? Did he stretch the field as a legit receiving threat out of the backfield? He got looks from the NFL for a reason, but DJ is proving to be almost a better weapon, if not simply a different one.

My question - where would we be without Dan Eaves and his seven takeaways?

EndZoneQB
10-25-2010, 11:07 PM

Yep. Eaves has been the playmaker on defense we missed last year. He's only a junior too, isn't he? I don't know how fast he is, but he's definitely got decent next level height.

NDSUFan_Sav
10-25-2010, 11:16 PM
FWIW, I was one of those guys talking up DJ in the offseason. Not to say "I told you so." :D

DJ is a beast and he makes us two-dimensional. As I've said before, Paschall was my hero, but how many 200-yard games did he have? Did he stretch the field as a legit receiving threat out of the backfield? He got looks from the NFL for a reason, but DJ is proving to be almost a better weapon, if not simply a different one.

7 takeaways???? I can only recall 3 Ints and no fumble recoveries??

Herd
10-26-2010, 01:16 AM
Agreed, Holloway is one of the best receivers int he MFVC, but he is a route runner more than an improvisor on rollout passes. Regardless, the OC should be finding ways to get him the ball 8-10 times a game.

It seems like the rollout passing game utilizes Howard's ability sliding across the middle when the play breaks down, which tends to happen in the Mohler offense.

Jensen was able to better utilize Holloway's skills in the passing game as a more traditional pocket passer. Some good things happen in the Mohler passing game, but it is a little less traditional, and sometimes a little higher risk for sacks and ints.

DjKyRo
10-26-2010, 01:39 AM

Well, he forced the fumble with the big hit at Kansas, recovered a fumble on the sideline at Ill. St., and if I recall he had another FR against WIU or someone. Maybe it's only 5 and a FF?

Regardless, he's made several huge plays that have gotten the ball in the hands of the offense.

stevdock
10-26-2010, 01:45 AM
Well, he forced the fumble with the big hit at Kansas, recovered a fumble on the sideline at Ill. St., and if I recall he had another FR against WIU or someone. Maybe it's only 5 and a FF?

Regardless, he's made several huge plays that have gotten the ball in the hands of the offense.

Saturday his turnover put the ball right back into the hands of the other team though :hide:

TransAmBison
10-26-2010, 01:53 AM
Agreed, Holloway is one of the best receivers int he MFVC, but he is a route runner more than an improvisor on rollout passes. Regardless, the OC should be finding ways to get him the ball 8-10 times a game.

It seems like the rollout passing game utilizes Howard's ability sliding across the middle when the play breaks down, which tends to happen in the Mohler offense.

Jensen was able to better utilize Holloway's skills in the passing game as a more traditional pocket passer. Some good things happen in the Mohler passing game, but it is a little less traditional, and sometimes a little higher risk for sacks and ints.
I can't believe I actually read those two things. Wow. Really? Seriously? Honestly? Dude, he's the best we got, but that is not saying a whole lot. If he was one of the best receivers and a route runner he would be getting a lot of touches a game.

ndsubison1
10-26-2010, 06:36 AM

This. Get Holloway the ball. It's prolly more to do with the QB than the play calling though

ndsubison1
10-26-2010, 06:40 AM

he has at least 4 picks

DjKyRo
10-26-2010, 07:18 AM
Saturday his turnover put the ball right back into the hands of the other team though :hide:

That's not the point. :pan: ;)

SportsLover
10-26-2010, 07:46 AM

Yeah scoring 6 points was the dumbest move he made especially since if he would have just dropped on the ground it would have been so easy to score the 6 points since our red-zone offense has been a strong part of our game.

NDSUFan_Sav
10-26-2010, 08:46 AM
he has at least 4 picks

INTERCEPTIONS No. Yards Avg TD Long
Eaves,Daniel 3 53 17.7 1 53

ndsubison1
10-26-2010, 08:49 AM
INTERCEPTIONS No. Yards Avg TD Long
Eaves,Daniel 3 53 17.7 1 53

well what the hell am i thinking of? :confused:

NDSUFan_Sav
10-26-2010, 08:52 AM

yeah 4 takeaways 3 ints and 1 fumble recovery. I agree he's made some huge plays, I just didn't think he had 7 seemed kind of high to me. He has made a big improvement from last year to this year for sure.

NDSUFan_Sav
10-26-2010, 08:53 AM
well what the hell am i thinking of? :confused:

he does have a fumble recovery so maybe that on top of the 3 ints? He had 2 Ints vs USD then the one this last weekend is all I could remember.

bluebison35
10-27-2010, 12:09 AM
Also a lot of props should go to the o-line and their runblocking. It looks better and better each week.

How bout that Grothmann as well!!

TransAmBison
10-27-2010, 01:25 AM
Also a lot of props should go to the o-line and their runblocking. It looks better and better each week.

How bout that Grothmann as well!!
Props to the o-line? :rofl: I've heard it all now! :rofl: Some of you guys are down right witty.

99Bison
10-27-2010, 02:39 AM
bisonville... we'd be wasting time in even more wasteful ways.

Fast50Dad
10-27-2010, 05:34 AM
I do like the look with the fullback. Especially with DJ at tailback, get him through the line and he can deek the secondary all day.

Go Bison!

silkamilkamonico
10-27-2010, 08:37 AM
McNorton is just special in the open field. IMHO most explosive big play threat at the RB NDSU has had since Gordon or even Satter. I would like to know how many plays he's had of 20+ yards..

Scooter1
10-27-2010, 02:00 PM
McNorton is just special in the open field. IMHO most explosive big play threat at the RB NDSU has had since Gordon or even Satter. I would like to know how many plays he's had of 20+ yards..

Here you go...

After eight games, DJ has 10 runs of 20+ yards. (20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 26, 40, 41, 53, 67)

DJ Has 36 rushes of 10 or more. That works out to 26% of his carries or about 1 of every 4.

Not shabby at all. :nod:

stevdock
10-27-2010, 02:53 PM
Here you go...

After eight games, DJ has 10 runs of 20+ yards. (20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 26, 40, 41, 53, 67)

DJ Has 36 rushes of 10 or more. That works out to 26% of his carries or about 1 of every 4.

So one out of every 4 goes for 10 yards or more. Well then why not rush the ball all four downs and you are basically guaranteed a first down, right?? Oh yeah we want to get rid of the vanilla offense :)

HandoEX
10-27-2010, 02:58 PM
Here you go...

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

silkamilkamonico
10-27-2010, 05:00 PM
Here you go...

Thank you, much appreciated. Props to DJ. Special, special player.

56BISON73
10-27-2010, 05:04 PM
So one out of every 4 goes for 10 yards or more. Well then why not rush the ball all four downs and you are basically guaranteed a first down, right?? Oh yeah we want to get rid of the vanilla offense :)

Remember you are talking average. Many of those runs came against one or two teams.

Herd Mentality
10-27-2010, 05:24 PM
Every time I see one of these damn "blah blah blah DJ McNorton" threads I want to gouge my eyes out. There's like one every 4 days.

Listen people up people and get your $h|t straight. Nobody was "down" on DJ McNorton or doubted that he had talent. Everyone makes it sound like there were all these people that wanted his scholarship pulled or something, and I'm sick of it.

People pointed out the fact that if he didn't dance around so much in the backfield that he could be a better back. He's fixing that problem and it's shown. End of story. He didn't "prove" any of us wrong...in fact he proved most of us right. I'm ok with that.

56BISON73
10-27-2010, 05:26 PM
Every time I see one of these damn "blah blah blah DJ McNorton" threads I want to gouge my eyes out. There's like one every 4 days.

Listen people up people and get your $h|t straight. Nobody was "down" on DJ McNorton or doubted that he had talent. Everyone makes it sound like there were all these people that wanted his scholarship pulled or something, and I'm sick of it.

People pointed out the fact that if he didn't dance around so much in the backfield that he could be a better back. He's fixing that problem and it's shown. End of story. He didn't "prove" any of us wrong...in fact he proved most of us right. I'm ok with that.

Reps to you!!!!

CAS4127
10-27-2010, 06:00 PM
Reps to you!!!!

Ditto 56 here--we can close out this thread now Tony--it's takin up needed space for real discussion topics, similar to the SoDaks "talking" to one another on BV about what will happen with USD, UND, etc. relative to a conference. Take it elsewhere or just email each other, don't "discuss" it ad nauseum on BV!!

TransAmBison
10-27-2010, 06:02 PM
Ditto 56 here--we can close out this thread now Tony--it's takin up needed space for real discussion topics, similar to the SoDaks "talking" to one another on BV about what will happen with USD, UND, etc. relative to a conference. Take it elsewhere or just email each other, don't "discuss" it ad nauseum on BV!!
USD and UND are relatives? That makes sense. Is SDSU their retarded lovechild?

HandoEX
10-27-2010, 06:04 PM
Yeah, no more praise for Bison athletes that do well!!! It's sickening!

Anyone want to discuss the Best Buy incidents or Joe Chapman :praying:

CAS4127
10-27-2010, 06:19 PM

OK, every player on the Bison FB team is the best in the nation at their position, whether as a starter, second-teamer, waterboy or otherwise. Bring on the National Championship unless there are coaching issues, but, there shouldn't be because Coach Bohl will win the national "coach of the year award" for ALL coaches, whether professional, college or otherwise, and ALL of his assistants will be hired on as head coaches in the NFL just prior to the national championship game. Nonetheless, the team and coaches stay together for the game, and we win the FCS championship, whereupon, Taylor, THE best AD in the nation, petitions the NCAA to allow for a "true" national championship via a 4-team playoff among FBS, FCS, DII and DIII champs. We draw the DIII champs because our over-all rating is better than Boise State. We beat DIII champ, Boise beats DII champ (likely Moorhead State) and we outbid Boise for the championship game. Unfortunately, our students and "fans" either don't realize there is a game or think that it is sold out, so only section 21 comes to watch. The good thing is that tFargo, NDSU and the NCAA agree that alchohol can be served. Given the lack of fans, it is given away to section 21 fans throughout the game. News at 11 on who wins, but NDSU was the big favorite coming in do to its 3-point win over DIII champs--nuf said!

TransAmBison
10-27-2010, 06:25 PM
OK, every player on the Bison FB team is the best in the nation at their position, whether as a starter, second-teamer, waterboy or otherwise. Bring on the National Championship unless there are coaching issues, but, there shouldn't be because Coach Bohl will win the national "coach of the year award" for ALL coaches, whether professional, college or otherwise, and ALL of his assistants will be hired on as head coaches in the NFL just prior to the national championship game. Nonetheless, the team and coaches stay together for the game, and we win the FCS championship, whereupon, Taylor, THE best AD in the nation, petitions the NCAA to allow for a "true" national championship via a 4-team playoff among FBS, FCS, DII and DIII champs. We draw the DIII champs because our over-all rating is better than Boise State. We beat DIII champ, Boise beats DII champ (likely Moorhead State) and we outbid Boise for the championship game. Unfortunately, our students and "fans" either don't realize there is a game or think that it is sold out, so only section 21 comes to watch. The good thing is that tFargo, NDSU and the NCAA agree that alchohol can be served. Given the lack of fans, it is given away to section 21 fans throughout the game. News at 11 on who wins, but NDSU was the big favorite coming in do to its 3-point win over DIII champs--nuf said!
Your wife must have written that, cuz you certainly are not that funny...

Scooter1
10-28-2010, 06:59 PM

You refer to DJ as D(ance) and J(ive) on numerous occasions and state that he should be the #2 back behind Voitlander, "let D(ance) and J(ive) be a change of pace."... then type this bullshit that no one was ever "down" on DJ?!?

He's proven you right?!? Even the people who thought he would be the back he is right now pointed out he needed to hit the hole faster. But, feel free to take credit for that. Damn...that's some grade A bullshit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InaRIYFPMiY&NR=1

Retired Ol' Ball Coach
10-28-2010, 10:00 PM
Look like another hater showing his bison pride. You must the little fat kid that wasn't good enough to play football. There's room for you on his bandwagon. Are you waiting on DJ to hit a f. .king hole ,is that all you can say.The kid has over 1100 yds and he's still dancing and jiving. That is what DJ stands for, isn't? While you're on this thread posting this bullsh t. DJ is on his way to a 1500 yd season. So eat your crow and show your bison pride somewhere on another post.

CAS4127
10-28-2010, 10:07 PM
Look like another hater showing his bison pride. You must the little fat kid that wasn't good enough to play football. There's room for you on his bandwagon. Are you waiting on DJ to hit a f. .king hole ,is that all you can say.The kid has over 1100 yds and he's still dancing and jiving. That is what DJ stands for, isn't? While you're on this thread posting this bullsh t. DJ is on his way to a 1500 yd season. So eat your crow and show your bison pride somewhere on another post.

For whom is this rant .. . . I mean post, meant?

Scooter1
10-28-2010, 11:34 PM
For whom is this rant .. . . I mean post, meant?

I don't know if Retired Ol' Ball Coach really knows...:confused:

but, it sure would be funny if it was meant for me.

If it wasn't....

If it was....Holy Shit. :smh:

Herd Mentality
10-29-2010, 04:36 AM
You refer to DJ as D(ance) and J(ive) on numerous occasions and state that he should be the #2 back behind Voitlander, "let D(ance) and J(ive) be a change of pace."... then type this bullshit that no one was ever "down" on DJ?!?

He's proven you right?!? Even the people who thought he would be the back he is right now pointed out he needed to hit the hole faster. But, feel free to take credit for that. Damn...that's some grade A bullshit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InaRIYFPMiY&NR=1

Wow, you're a piece of work. A year ago I felt that Voitlander was the bruising style, hit the hole RB more than DJ was. Pretty sure the film will prove that. DJ's game has grown considerably in the last year, that's great.

You think I'm taking credit for that? Clean your mouth and pull your head out.

NDSUFan_Sav
10-29-2010, 06:49 AM

thanks man....honestly all you people that think it was bad to start a dj thread....I DID NOT MAKE THIS THREAD TO PROVE A DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMN POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM GIVING THE KID CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE, I'VE WANTED TO SEE HIM SHINE SO MUCH ESPECIALLY AFTER HAVING WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM THIS PAST SUMMER.

Thanks for the people that gave credit and support to DJ in this thread to the others that are sick of hearing it go cry somewhere else this is complete bullshit and i'm sick and tired of hearing the negativity on this site. To how you said no one said he wasn't dancing to much or said how people thought he was fine blah blah ya my ass people wanted Voit to be our starting rb or get more carries then he has. DJ deserves the ball!

Hate me or whatever you want or disagree, but I wasn't trying to prove any point by starting a DJ thread.....if it was a DJ thread for one it would have DJ's name in the thread, I started the thread off by complimenting DJ and others talked about DJ and Gratzek etc etc, so to close this thread because people don't want to discuss the point of this thread get real.

Scooter1
10-29-2010, 12:49 PM
Wow, you're a piece of work. A year ago I felt that Voitlander was the bruising style, hit the hole RB more than DJ was. Pretty sure the film will prove that. DJ's game has grown considerably in the last year, that's great.

You think I'm taking credit for that? Clean your mouth and pull your head out.

If you can't stand the heat of someone using your own words against you stay out of the kitchen, buddy. You have been down on DJ for two years. You didn't refer to DJ as Dance and Jive in a positive light, you did it to try at illustrate that you thought he was sub par. To say otherwise is just plain ridiculous. People were disappointed with DJ's first two years of progress. You were one of them. No one ever stated that you or anyone called for his scholarship, so don't take that over the top stance to make it appear that your position on DJ was something that it wasn't. The only reason why you want to scratch your eyes out is because it hits close to home and you don't like it.

You are right, I am a piece of work, but only in the fact that 1 of my posts are equal to 10 of yours.

Next up..... SDBison is actually a card carrying member of the Koolaid drinking bus.

And hey, I responded without having to be vulgar....try it some time, pal.

Herd Mentality
10-29-2010, 02:15 PM
If you can't stand the heat of someone using your own words against you stay out of the kitchen, buddy. You have been down on DJ for two years. You didn't refer to DJ as Dance and Jive in a positive light, you did it to try at illustrate that you thought he was sub par. To say otherwise is just plain ridiculous. People were disappointed with DJ's first two years of progress. You were one of them. No one ever stated that you or anyone called for his scholarship, so don't take that over the top stance to make it appear that your position on DJ was something that it wasn't. The only reason why you want to scratch your eyes out is because it hits close to home and you don't like it.

You are right, I am a piece of work, but only in the fact that 1 of my posts are equal to 10 of yours.

Next up..... SDBison is actually a card carrying member of the Koolaid drinking bus.

And hey, I responded without having to be vulgar....try it some time, pal.

No, the problem is with people like you that think a few of us commenting on where the HOLES in his development were somehow translated to us being DOWN on somebody. Where do you get off pointing fingers like that?

I did not like his dancing and jiving in the backfield two years. I bet a lot more people would agree with that (coaching staff even) then wouldn't. Apparently my two posts in two years is too much for you to handle. I think the guys is a great kid and I'm happy about his adjustments. Where do you get off turning that into something else? And that's my point, that there are a bunch of "every kid should get a trophy" people out there that if a post isn't everything but rainbows and unicorns you start bitching about negativity. Why? I'm entitled to my opinion and I'll say for the third time in this thread that I'm ecstatic with the adjustments he's made.

Get over yourself, scooter and quit acting like you're a moral crusader like 02 used to. You're the one using vulgar language in your posts. Review it.

Herd Mentality
10-29-2010, 02:22 PM
And for the record... here is what I said. Not sure how this post makes me down on the guy.

"He did dance around way too much before, and like Gully mentions, sometimes he does do it when he shouldn't. I think he's made a great adjustment. I don't think there's ever been any question that he's talented."

Yep, that last sentence must make me a-1 DJ hater. :paperbag:

SDbison
10-29-2010, 03:15 PM
Can't we all just get along?

Bisonfan1
10-29-2010, 03:27 PM

NO !! N0 NO NO NO :D

Herd80
10-29-2010, 04:10 PM

Who is this person, and where have they stashed the real SD?

NDSUFan_Sav
10-29-2010, 04:38 PM

i agree man....im not trying to say this team is perfect because we obv arent. i dont mind criticism but to throw this team under the bus is not acceptable.

Herd Mentality
10-29-2010, 04:49 PM
i agree man....im not trying to say this team is perfect because we obv arent. i dont mind criticism but to throw this team under the bus is not acceptable.

Isn't that the point? Who has thrown the team under the bus? That's what I'm trying to figure out.

TransAmBison
10-29-2010, 04:52 PM
Isn't that the point? Who has thrown the team under the bus? That's what I'm trying to figure out.
Definitely don't want to get thrown under the OTP bus. The way that bus gets rockin' you could get really hurt.:D

jarhead
10-29-2010, 05:14 PM
It used to be called, "giving your 2 cents worth". It's still worth 2 cents, even with inflation. It's America, everyone has an opinion and everyone gets a vote so relax, don't take it personally. That's why they make cars in more than one color.

Herd Mentality
10-29-2010, 07:46 PM
Definitely don't want to get thrown under the OTP bus. The way that bus gets rockin' you could get really hurt.:D

Especially when it's loaded down with the kind of ladies that the OTP guys hang with... (cue the Sir Mix A Lot). :hungry:

NDSUFan_Sav
10-29-2010, 09:01 PM
well why were you complaining about this thread and why did someone want this thread closed?

rutlandbison
10-29-2010, 09:21 PM
4-4................

IzzyFlexion
10-30-2010, 01:36 PM
Who is this person, and where have they stashed the real SD?

All I know is that I put my bottle of Xanax on my nightstand the other day and now it's gone.
Just kidding, SD.