PDA

View Full Version : Mission Missouri

northendzone
10-25-2010, 01:34 PM
Ok, we can't look past anyone, but our goal has to be to win these next two games and head down to Missouri State to have a chance to make the playoffs!

Let's get Fargo/Bisonation excited about the potential for our first playoff game in year fill the dome for some dome field advantage.

If we win the next two games we will be heading down to Springfield on November 20th.

Go Bison!!!!

Tatanka
10-25-2010, 01:58 PM
Ok, we can't look past anyone, but our goal has to be to win these next two games and head down to Missouri State to have a chance to make the playoffs!

Let's get Fargo/Bisonation excited about the potential for our first playoff game in year fill the dome for some dome field advantage.

If we win the next two games we will be heading down to Springfield on November 20th.

Go Bison!!!!

This. But that's a big if.

HandoEX
10-25-2010, 02:04 PM
I am not looking past this week's opponent! Bye has a solid program right now and can't be underestimated. But really, Southern Illinois is the only game I care about, win that and we talk SDSU :nod:

HerdBot
10-25-2010, 02:53 PM

Go Bison!!!!

Nah I'm going hunting. I can watch the Bison make a playoff run every year. Wait, we haven't made the playoffs since 1995. And we've never had a dome playoff game.

Oh and I can hunt any day this month.

stevdock
10-25-2010, 03:10 PM
I am not looking past this week's opponent! Bye has a solid program right now and can't be underestimated. But really, Southern Illinois is the only game I care about, win that and we talk SDSU :nod:

Bye has been known to take out a player or two, so let's make it through this week healthy :p