PDA

View Full Version : Fred c.

Twentysix
10-25-2010, 04:48 AM
He was not injured in practice today was he?

F.c.
WELP.....Once again...im out! Pretty Cool!
*Beanz Got WIngs*

t.b.
bro nobody like practice anyways...you;ll be ready for the seasy

Hopefully this is a terrible facebook joke.

Twentysix
10-25-2010, 04:51 AM
Freddie Coleman sat out with an apparently minor "lower body injury."

-Kermit

How minor is it? Ready to go by November?

tcbison
10-25-2010, 01:40 PM
Kolpack says he is out 2 to 3 weeks with a knee problem. That is all I know.

tjbison
10-25-2010, 05:49 PM
He tweaked his knee again but walked it off and should be good to go with limited workouts

Saul said he about had a heart attack

bisonhusker
10-25-2010, 06:17 PM
Freddy is in surgery as we speak. Will be out 2 to 3 WEEKS. Cleaning up a partially torn medial meniscus. Should be more than ready to go for the season.

Starting in his place until he is ready will be Taylor Braun at the 2.

Superfan
10-25-2010, 06:20 PM
He tweaked his knee again but walked it off and should be good to go with limited workouts

Freddy is in surgery as we speak. Will be out 2 to 3 WEEKS. Cleaning up a partially torn medial meniscus. Should be more than ready to go for the season.

My aching goodness what the hell is the real story? Walked it off or under the knife?

HandoEX
10-25-2010, 06:55 PM
My aching goodness what the hell is the real story? Walked it off or under the knife?

He was shooting around on Saturday, but didn't participate in the scrimmage. After he heals up from surgery in a couple weeks, he'll be fine.

Kermit
10-25-2010, 07:19 PM

This is the same injury/surgery that Matt Gratzek had recently. Gratzek played well on Saturday, but Coach Bohl and Phil Hansen both commented on the TV show that Gratzek was able to go straight ahead, but not laterally. There is no way Freddy can play his position without good lateral movement. If anyone can heal quickly and play with pain, my money is on Freddy.

Kermit
10-25-2010, 07:24 PM

I saw the injury happen last Thursday (I think). Saul wasn't the only person in the gym who about had a heart attack. Freddy appeared to be in considerable pain initially. He spent about 10 minutes on the floor while a trainer very thoroughly checked for instability, etc. He was ultimately able to walk around stiffly and shoot free throws. Some swelling persisted into the weekend, thus the need for another exam and the finding of the meniscus problem. It could have been much worse.

bisonhusker
10-25-2010, 08:09 PM
I saw the injury happen last Thursday (I think). Saul wasn't the only person in the gym who about had a heart attack. Freddy appeared to be in considerable pain initially. He spent about 10 minutes on the floor while a trainer very thoroughly checked for instability, etc. He was ultimately able to walk around stiffly and shoot free throws. Some swelling persisted into the weekend, thus the need for another exam and the finding of the meniscus problem. It could have been much worse.
yeah....and what do you know about the medical field......

Kermit
10-25-2010, 08:31 PM
yeah....and what do you know about the medical field......

Everything I know about medicine, I've learned from House. (http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=3&ved=0CCMQFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fgroup.php%3Fgi d%3D50927746174&ei=AejFTMm-OMWAnQffz-z4CQ&usg=AFQjCNFWXW6XSAzddyjQOpaI0wU13ld-fg&sig2=dcJfupGUdD_5D0bAtGIs6Q) :D

ndsubison1
10-25-2010, 09:02 PM
This is the same injury/surgery that Matt Gratzek had recently. Gratzek played well on Saturday, but Coach Bohl and Phil Hansen both commented on the TV show that Gratzek was able to go straight ahead, but not laterally. There is no way Freddy can play his position without good lateral movement. If anyone can heal quickly and play with pain, my money is on Freddy.

Hopefully he doesnt lose some of his explosiveness and his first step isnt at all affected

tjbison
10-25-2010, 09:26 PM

Sorry I should have stated Walked off under his own power sorry

bisonfan08
10-28-2010, 08:31 PM
Word is we are not going to have Freddy for the opening weekend in Oregon and we sure as hell don't need him against the mighty Comets of Mayville State so looks like his first game of the season will be against the Gophers. Definitely going to need him in that one, Tubby has that Gopher team lookin strong, it's gonna take everything we got to give them a run for their money.