PDA

View Full Version : Bison Montage

The Lost Dutchman
10-24-2010, 12:01 AM
Good victory, good lil montage http://740thefan.com/uploads/ndsu%20bison%20defeat%20indiana%20st.%20katy%20per ry%20firework.mp3

WYOBISONMAN
10-24-2010, 12:02 AM
Puffy.....how waas the crowd? on the internet feed the Dome looked fairly empty.

The Lost Dutchman
10-24-2010, 12:17 AM
Puffy.....how waas the crowd? on the internet feed the Dome looked fairly empty.

Student section looked empty on tv, was too busy in studio working on highlights and the montage.

met1990
10-24-2010, 12:37 AM
I thought the crowd was pretty sad. I was texting a buddy updates and I think my loud typing may have caused the Bison safety...

Hansel
10-24-2010, 12:47 AM

Just over 15k is what I heard.... weak

Bison"FANatic"
10-24-2010, 12:48 AM
The crowd just had a anxious feel to it that was there from the beginning of the game. The crowd was present but it was like they were just waiting for the team to shoot itself in the foot and when it happened it just took the wind out of the sales. The slow starts by the team have a huge effect on the crowd being in the game.

As for the student section:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: , well that is in another thread about them not needing any more tickets.

Gully
10-24-2010, 01:53 AM
I've rarely heard the place so quiet. We've basically stopped chearing except on really big plays due to the security nazis. Judging by the church like atmosphere, they've had that impact on a lot of us. Congratulations, you win, the atmosphere now sucks. Great for the visiting teams though.

Tatanka
10-24-2010, 01:59 AM
I've rarely heard the place so quiet. We've basically stopped chearing except on really big plays due to the security nazis. Judging by the church like atmosphere, they've had that impact on a lot of us. Congratulations, you win, the atmosphere now sucks. Great for the visiting teams though.

When you can hear the air handling systems during the game with the Bison on defense, the terrorists have won.

WYOBISONMAN
10-24-2010, 02:24 AM
Hey Puffy.....nice job! That was fun to hear!!

Caves39
10-24-2010, 02:31 AM
The crowd was weak it was a hard game to get fired up for even after the pick six it was hard to get excited. Student section went from around half full before half time to about a quarter full after half.

EndZoneQB
10-24-2010, 02:31 AM
Hey Puffy.....nice job! That was fun to hear!!

Agreed. That Eaves TD was so important to that game. Wow. He has really become a playmaker this year...I love it.

The Lost Dutchman
10-24-2010, 08:15 AM
Agreed. That Eaves TD was so important to that game. Wow. He has really become a playmaker this year...I love it.

We literally went from thinking in studio about maybe a potential montage to the thought being, let's get ready to rockin and rollin.