PDA

View Full Version : anyone know how tickets are going?

HerdBot
10-21-2010, 12:11 AM
How will the student turnout be?
Hope fans choose the Bison over hunting. We really need some positive energy to help this team get fired up because until we lose we have a shot. Hopefully the fact Indiana State looks a bit more interesting brings the fans out on Saturday.

HerdBot
10-21-2010, 12:20 AM
You can get tickets right on the 50 row GG. I don’t think they are selling like hot cakes.

Hammersmith
10-21-2010, 12:33 AM
You can get tickets right on the 50 row GG. I don’t think they are selling like hot cakes.

I think those are the tickets the athletic dept reserves for its own use. I had one of those tickets for the USD game, and I was surrounded by Saul's recruits and their families. I think NDSU reserves them in case they need them, then releases them the week of the game if there are fewer recruits than seats or if some recruits or parents decide to forgo the FB game. For the USD game, almost all of them left at halftime because they wanted to get started on the drive home. The parents I was sitting next to stayed because they lived just far enough away that they decided to stay overnight. In a couple other cases, the recruits were there, but it looked like the parents had decided to get a little shopping done or something. Just trying to say that those tickets might be an anomaly and not indicative of the other sections.

EndZoneQB
10-21-2010, 12:36 AM
I think those are the tickets the athletic dept reserves for its own use. I had one of those tickets for the USD game, and I was surrounded by Saul's recruits and their families. I think NDSU reserves them in case they need them, then releases them the week of the game if there are fewer recruits than seats or if some recruits or parents decide to forgo the FB game. For the USD game, almost all of them left at halftime because they wanted to get started on the drive home. The parents I was sitting next to stayed because they lived just far enough away that they decided to stay overnight. In a couple other cases, the recruits were there, but it looked like the parents had decided to get a little shopping done or something. Just trying to say that those tickets might be an anomaly and not indicative of the other sections.

We seriously give recruits GG seats?? Yikes.

DjKyRo
10-21-2010, 01:02 AM
I unfortunately won't be at the game this weekend, I realized too late that the PRACS study I enrolled in went over this weekend. :banghead:

ndsubison1
10-21-2010, 01:09 AM
I unfortunately won't be at the game this weekend, I realized too late that the PRACS study I enrolled in went over this weekend. :banghead:

you are not a true bison fan

Rockbear99
10-21-2010, 01:14 AM
Got my ticket and bringing my little girl Emilee. She is only 20 months so I hope we can make the whole game, but if we cant oh well.

stevdock
10-21-2010, 02:46 AM
Got my ticket and bringing my little girl Emilee. She is only 20 months so I hope we can make the whole game, but if we cant oh well.

Have Faith!!!! You and she can do it. My son hasn't missed a home game since he was 3 months old and even celebrated his 1st birthday at a Bison game:)

HandoEX
10-21-2010, 03:00 AM

Something tells me you'll still post the GDT at 12:01am though:p

Twentysix
10-21-2010, 03:04 AM
How will the student turnout be?
Hope fans choose the Bison over hunting. We really need some positive energy to help this team get fired up because until we lose we have a shot. Hopefully the fact Indiana State looks a bit more interesting brings the fans out on Saturday.

They are giving people free pizza and advertising 500 dollars off tuition if you come to the game as a student. I would guess student attendance sucks.

P.S. I just found myself and my gf on the bison strong poster. We are right to pictures from the word bison on Mcnortons helmet and up one picture.

so we are
.+
++

Right 2 up one.

Found lakesbison aswell. And myself again lol.

HerdBot
10-21-2010, 03:50 AM

Yeah especially when the east side teammakers section that is sold out and paid for is 25% empty no matter how big the game is. The east side says the bills but the crowd really sucks. Props to those of you who go. One day I may wander to that side of the dome and see what it's like to sit in the expensive seats.

SDbison
10-21-2010, 03:54 AM
All the good seats up front are reserved for the invisible people indicated by the empty blue seats.

56BISON73
10-21-2010, 04:08 AM
Yeah especially when the east side teammakers section that is sold out and paid for is 25% empty no matter how big the game is. The east side says the bills but the crowd really sucks. Props to those of you who go. One day I may wander to that side of the dome and see what it's like to sit in the expensive seats.

Tickets on the east side cost the same as the tickets on the west side.
There are plenty of empty seats on the west side where you are at so look for a seat there.

HerdBot
10-21-2010, 04:45 AM
Tickets on the east side cost the same as the tickets on the west side.
There are plenty of empty seats on the west side where you are at so look for a seat there.

Oh yeah, there are blue seats on the east side too.The west side has more teammakers seats and is MUCH MORE EMPTY than the east. Not even close. The fullest spots are the non team makers.

56BISON73
10-21-2010, 05:11 AM
Oh yeah, there are blue seats on the east side too.The west side has more teammakers seats and is MUCH MORE EMPTY than the east. Not even close. The fullest spots are the non team makers.

Well you did get one thing correct for once.
On the other hand the east side has more teammaker seats. LOL

HerdBot
10-21-2010, 05:44 AM
Well you did get one thing correct for once.
On the other hand the east side has more teammaker seats. LOLYou know what I meant to say! The east teammakers section is emptier than the west section when you compare teammakers.

56BISON73
10-21-2010, 05:55 AM
You know what I meant to say! The east teammakers section is emptier than the west section when you compare teammakers.

Guess you were in such a rush to be a dick you dicked it up didnt ya.:D

aces1180
10-21-2010, 09:21 PM
This is not good...According to FB:

"NDSU Students: There are 2,748 student tickets remaining for this Saturday's football game vs. Indiana State 3 p.m. at the Fargodome. Students make the difference and create 'Dome'field advantage! Please help us spread the word! Share this message on your wall! Pick up your tickets 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. at the BSA"

Tatanka
10-21-2010, 09:48 PM

"NDSU Students: There are 2,748 student tickets remaining for this Saturday's football game vs. Indiana State 3 p.m. at the Fargodome. Students make the difference and create 'Dome'field advantage! Please help us spread the word! Share this message on your wall! Pick up your tickets 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. at the BSA"

Hmmm, let's see. 4000 - 2748 = holy shit that's a lot of blue seats.

56BISON73
10-21-2010, 09:59 PM
Called Josh and got 2 seats in sec 3. We are packing up and leaving tonight!!!!
Any sausage requests before we go?????

Tatanka
10-21-2010, 10:00 PM

IN . See you on Saturday!!!!

Bisonguy
10-21-2010, 10:05 PM

I said yes in the other thread and I'm saying yrs again :)

MNLonghorn10
10-21-2010, 10:23 PM
Hmmm, let's see. 4000 - 2748 = holy shit that's a lot of blue seats.

arent you used to it though?

Tatanka
10-21-2010, 10:25 PM
arent you used to it though?

Yes. Yes, I am.

Thumper 76
10-21-2010, 10:38 PM
Well honestly, I think watching paint dry sounds like more fun than watching the "Bison".....

Tatanka
10-21-2010, 10:43 PM
Well honestly, I think watching paint dry sounds like more fun than watching the "Bison".....

Good news! From your seat in Coughlin you can watch the paint dry on the old rickety bleachers across the pasture. Wait. What's that? Oh. Sorry. You'd have to paint them first.

56BISON73
10-21-2010, 10:58 PM
I said yes in the other thread and I'm saying yrs again :)

Anything is particular????

NDSUFan_Sav
10-21-2010, 11:01 PM

I'll take some more of that jalapeño sausage and whatever else you recommend is good!

Bisonguy
10-21-2010, 11:06 PM
Anything is particular????

Jalapeno sausage, deer sticks, whatever you have. :hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry:

sdrunner
10-21-2010, 11:30 PM
ISU grad coming to the game Saturday, will I be forced to buy a ticket in the visitors section?

Bisonguy
10-21-2010, 11:37 PM
ISU grad coming to the game Saturday, will I be forced to buy a ticket in the visitors section?

Yes, you will. If you are caught sitting anywhere but the visitor's section and don't know the secret password, you'll receive a tattoo courtesy of TAB.

Seriously speaking, you can sit most anywhere that tickets are available. Sounds like tickets are still available, but you'll have the best odds of sitting with other ISU fans if you're in the visitor's section. Might not be a bad idea to purchase tickets tonight or tomorrow and pick them up at will call.

Tatanka
10-22-2010, 01:08 AM

Yes. And you will also be forced to stop by the Horny Bison tailgate for some good food, good drinks, and good conversation. Not necessarily in that order.

Rockbear99
10-22-2010, 01:15 AM
would you mind if my daugther and I stop by. I have heard so much about this sausage I gots to try some.

EndZoneQB
10-22-2010, 01:42 AM

Nice! Come by the rainforest and get some shots and rummybears!

TransAmBison
10-22-2010, 02:12 AM
I've got two extra tickets section 21, row e...very nice....any takers?

sdrunner
10-22-2010, 02:26 AM
I should be there early enough to make my way around to see as many people as possible. Looks like all the rain will stay south of Fargo, which will be good.

TheBisonator
10-22-2010, 04:25 AM

Isn't there an Angry Students Are Mad That They Didn't Get Tickets page on Facebook?? Does it still exist?? Pretty damn moronic if it still does. I mean, the tickets are literally being given away, and no one wants to claim them.

For the first few years I was at NDSU, there was no ticket involved, you just showed up and they swiped your card. Once full, they sent you to overflow or standing room. Maybe that's what we should be doing again??

56BISON73
10-22-2010, 01:21 PM
would you mind if my daugther and I stop by. I have heard so much about this sausage I gots to try some.

Stop on by. There will be plenty of food.

Bison bison
10-22-2010, 01:24 PM

Your daughter so not be exposed to the debauchery...

:)

IzzyFlexion
10-23-2010, 12:41 PM
Stop on by. There will be plenty of food.

I would give anything to try some of PL's famous sausage!
http://fun.ql4.org/files/sexy%20art/Sexy%20Art%20-%20Making%20Sausage%20-%20thumb.jpg

X-Factor
10-23-2010, 03:54 PM
I would give anything to try some of PL's famous sausage!
http://fun.ql4.org/files/sexy%20art/Sexy%20Art%20-%20Making%20Sausage%20-%20thumb.jpg

you guys go way too far with this...