PDA

View Full Version : tailgating question

KTF
10-20-2010, 02:25 AM
Coming up to the game this weekend with a buddy (his first Bison game). We are planning on hitting the tailgating before the game. Was wondering are there any food vendors or is it all private individuals? Is there any difference before or after the game? Any good pointers for a newbie?

The big rigs look really cool. Do any of the owners let you look/go inside? I read in Bison Illustrated a while back that one rig has a bunch of former players signature on the ceiling, I don't recall which rig this is and do they allow you to look at the signatures?

roadwarrior
10-20-2010, 02:29 AM
Game is at 3pm, tailgating starts at 10am.
No food vendors, its all home cooking (and drinking).
Only an hour of tailgating after the game, so come early.
I would think anyone would be happy to give you a tour of their rig!

56BISON73
10-20-2010, 02:30 AM
Coming up to the game this weekend with a buddy (his first Bison game). We are planning on hitting the tailgating before the game. Was wondering are there any food vendors or is it all private individuals? Is there any difference before or after the game? Any good pointers for a newbie?

The big rigs look really cool. Do any of the owners let you look/go inside? I read in Bison Illustrated a while back that one rig has a bunch of former players signature on the ceiling, I don't recall which rig this is and do they allow you to look at the signatures?

That is Thors Tailgate. South part of the west lot. Yes they allow you to go iside. Nice people. Just ask for Thor!!!!

Bisonguy
10-20-2010, 02:31 AM
Just find roadwarrior and follow him around. He'll show you how to be well-fed without the hassle of cooking anything yourself. ;)

80ALUM
10-20-2010, 02:33 AM
Actually, you can stop by the Cloverdale set-up right next to the NDSU BBQ Bootcamp rig for free brats and hotdogs. Famous Dave's also has a tent there. Not sure if they charge for their food or not. You are on your own for adult beverages though.

NDSUFan_Sav
10-20-2010, 02:34 AM
I recommend trying tatanka's soup

KTF
10-20-2010, 02:47 AM
Thanks for the input guys/gals. Could somebody give me a good description of Thors rig. I am really interested in seeing that one. I would love to see others but have a feeling time will be limited before the game. Maybe I can talk my buddy into leaving a bit earlier to get to my house so we have a bit more time.

I didn't realize that some tents give away free food...Wish I would have known that earlier :-)

KTF
10-20-2010, 02:49 AM
That is Thors Tailgate. South part of the west lot. Yes they allow you to go iside. Nice people. Just ask for Thor!!!!

Should I tell Thor, the Sausage Man sent me ;-)

Bisonguy
10-20-2010, 02:50 AM
Thanks for the input guys/gals. Could somebody give me a good description of Thors rig. I am really interested in seeing that one. I would love to see others but have a feeling time will be limited before the game. Maybe I can talk my buddy into leaving a bit earlier to get to my house so we have a bit more time.

I didn't realize that some tents give away free food...Wish I would have known that earlier :-)

Thors rig is a cube truck. Shouldn't miss it on the south end.

yellowstreak
10-20-2010, 03:08 AM
bring a cup or can koozie with you. you're not supposed to drink out of beer cans and no glass bottles. the rent-a-cops might bother you if you don't have a cup.

Is that a Glastron GT150?

KTF
10-20-2010, 03:21 AM
bring a cup or can koozie with you. you're not supposed to drink out of beer cans and no glass bottles. the rent-a-cops might bother you if you don't have a cup.

Nope it is a 1988 Hydrostream Valero VT, it is my dream boat but they run about $10,000 and are hard to find in decent shape, so a picture is going to have to do at this time.

yellowstreak
10-20-2010, 03:35 AM
Nope it is a 1988 Hydrostream Valero VT, it is my dream boat but they run about $10,000 and are hard to find in decent shape, so a picture is going to have to do at this time.

I have a GT150 that looks pretty close to the Hydrostream, but only is worth about 10% of the value. I'll sell it to you.

56BISON73
10-20-2010, 03:44 AM
Should I tell Thor, the Sausage Man sent me ;-)

Take him some copenhagen long cut and say its on PL. :D
Its an old cargo box truck that the box is elevated. Just ask anyone on the south part of the lot where Thors tailgate is.

KTF
10-20-2010, 04:41 AM
I have a GT150 that looks pretty close to the Hydrostream, but only is worth about 10% of the value. I'll sell it to you.

The GT150 would definitely be a great boat for a couple but it might be tight to squeeze three kids in there. Maybe that would be a great second boat for cruising around in. :-) The wife would prefer a pontoon. Yawn..

Mr. Burgundy
10-20-2010, 11:39 AM
So with all due respect, aren't you the guy who likes to call into Bison Feedback and give Bohl such a hard time and ask all of the "hard" questions, but you have yet to come to a game? Interesting. Have fun at the tailgate, but bring a pen and paper so you can write down some hard questions!!!!

GO BISON

THEsocalledfan
10-20-2010, 01:17 PM

As an FYI, I can understand the glass bottle thing, but I simply do not understand the problem of drinking out of a can. Can someone more enlightened into the elite world of faculty academics please help me understand this rule?

KTF
10-20-2010, 01:35 PM
So with all due respect, aren't you the guy who likes to call into Bison Feedback and give Bohl such a hard time and ask all of the "hard" questions, but you have yet to come to a game? Interesting. Have fun at the tailgate, but bring a pen and paper so you can write down some hard questions!!!!

GO BISON

I have been to games this year, usually don't attend tailgating as I am traveling from out of town. My buddy asked if we could attend the tailgating as he has heard alot about it.

I have only called the Bohl show three times, this past week I asked about the d-line depth. The games that I have not seen this year, I have watch via the internet. Granted it may not be the same as attending live but you still get see the game and how they play.

I asked Bohl once about cranking up the offensive play calling. There are others on here that want to ask the "hard" questions but don't seem to...

EndZoneQB
10-20-2010, 02:24 PM
As an FYI, I can understand the galls bottle thing, but I simply do not understand the problem of drinking out of a can. Can someone more enlightened into the elite world of faculty academics please help me understand this rule?

In Lincoln we had to have our drinks in a cup and had to hide our bottles of booze as well because they are a dry campus.

SDbison
10-20-2010, 04:14 PM
In Lincoln we had to have our drinks in a cup and had to hide our bottles of booze as well because they are a dry campus.
I find this unbelievably funny in a world run amuck with political correctness........is it not booze / beer that is in your cup? Does putting it in a plastic cup magically change the chemical composition of the liquid? Dry campus my a$$. The Fargodome has the land on some 100 year lease for $1 or something like that. Why this stupid rule has to happen in Fargo is because some religious and anti booze nuts are just agast by the appearance of booze and beer (simply cannot have a label showing on your beer can, sticky on your cooler, etc. Some tailgate day I am going to wear a shirt with a huge beer or booze advertisement and see what they do. According to these nuts booze and beer are the biggest enemies of mankind and create all sorts of evil. If they had their way prohibation would be back and we would have to go to speak easy's to get our taste of alcohol. Just amazing how backward the midwest is in so many ways. The most interesting thing that these religious nuts don't understand is religion is responsible for the majority of all the deaths in all the wars and battles that ever occurred on this planet.

CAS4127
10-20-2010, 04:16 PM
I find this unbelievably funny in a world run amuck with political correctness........is it not booze / beer that is in your cup? Does putting it in a plastic cup magically change the chemical composition of the liquid? Dry campus my a$$. The Fargodome has the land on some 100 year lease for $1 or something like that. Why this stupid rule has to happen in Fargo is because some religious and anti booze nuts are just agast by the appearance of booze and beer (simply cannot have a label showing on your beer can, sticky on your cooler, etc. Some tailgate day I am going to wear a shirt with a huge beer or booze advertisement and see what they do. According to these nuts booze and beer are the biggest enemies of mankind and create all sorts of evil. If they had their way prohibation would be back and we would have to go to speak easy's to get our taste of alcohol. Just amazing how backward the midwest is in so many ways. The most interesting thing that these religious nuts don't understand is religion is responsible for the majority of all the deaths in all the wars and battles that ever occurred on this planet.

Tru dat^--and I mean all dat!

stevdock
10-20-2010, 04:26 PM

Interesting though that a good portion of the deaths that occur today are alcohol related. Not trying to start a fight, just saying.

CAS4127
10-20-2010, 04:28 PM
Interesting though that a good portion of the deaths that occur today are alcohol related. Not trying to start a fight, just saying.

You mean I am going to die tailgaiting on Saturday??!!!:hide:

TransAmBison
10-20-2010, 04:29 PM
It has gotten to be such a hassle that I haven't drank at a tailgate for years.

lakesbison
10-20-2010, 04:29 PM
What a couple deaths a month iN a community of.200000+??

Cancer kills hundreds a month, lets ban that too.

CAS4127
10-20-2010, 04:35 PM
Tranny: Then I guess you will not be eating the Wishek sausage I ordered, as you will have nothin to wash her down with! Seriously,tho, I did order some and it is supposed to be "delivered" to the short bus on Saturday. You got a grill, right? What should I bring besides my charming personality, good looks, and witty (Tucker Max like) comments. Your turn!

Tatanka
10-20-2010, 04:37 PM
Tranny: Then I guess you will not be eating the Wishek sausage I ordered, as you will have nothin to wash her down with! Seriously,tho, I did order some and it is supposed to be "delivered" to the short bus on Saturday. You got a grill, right? What should I bring besides my charming personality, good looks, and witty (Tucker Max like) comments. Your turn!

No need to worry about extra grill space at teh Horny Bison tailgate. I must have missed out on more than I thought by leaving tailgate early at Homecoming.

EndZoneQB
10-20-2010, 04:38 PM

Don't even get me started on religion lol Yeah it was super weird, we walked around all day before the game drinking, but after the game, we walked past a cop and he basically ran us down to grab our Busch Light cans because it was a "dry campus". I know it was because we were all in burnt orange. He told us he wasn't going to cite us, it's like oh gee thanks occifer, you're really doing us a favor. Whatever tho, that was at the end of the day, so it was overall positive, and other than right at the stadium, there was ZERO police presence that I saw. We were told(I think) there were some undercovers running around, but I'd guess they were looking more for the morons than the average tailgaters. They even had a pay-for-entry BAR right outside the stadium...wake up NDSU.

SDbison
10-20-2010, 04:43 PM
So define good portion compared to all deaths for all reasons........so somebody who died of alcohol poisoning, or picked up a gun and killed someone, or themselves, or auto accidents where alcohol was involved would count. Still willing to bet a "good portion" is not accurate as alcohol is likely involved in only a few percent of all deaths. Shows how ignorant you are and how easily you are swayed by the liberal media.

BlueBisonRock
10-20-2010, 05:24 PM

I am all for this Lakes. Tell me how this ban would work.

THEsocalledfan
10-20-2010, 05:30 PM
For those in the know, who was it, exactly, that insisted on this stupid cup thing? I want the inside details.

Same people who don't like table game gambling, but think slot machines/video poker is okay? (moronic thing they do here in SD; morons don't even understand that these are much more dangerous from an odds perspective)

lakesbison
10-20-2010, 06:08 PM
I got this recently:

A recent joint study conducted by the Department of Health and the Department of Motor Vehicles indicates that 23% of traffic accidents are alcohol related

This means that the remaining 77% are caused by assholes who just drink coffee, carbonated drinks, juices, yogurts, and shit like that.

Therefore, beware of those who do not drink alcohol. They cause three times as many accidents. This message is sent by someone who worries about your well-being.

CAS4127
10-20-2010, 06:12 PM
I got this recently:

A recent joint study conducted by the Department of Health and the Department of Motor Vehicles indicates that 23% of traffic accidents are alcohol related

This means that the remaining 77% are caused by assholes who just drink coffee, carbonated drinks, juices, yogurts, and shit like that.

Therefore, beware of those who do not drink alcohol. They cause three times as many accidents. This message is sent by someone who worries about your well-being.

Well, you didn't have to preface it with this
I got this recently: cuz we knew you couldn't come up with an original thought like that!:D

lakesbison
10-20-2010, 06:15 PM
Ouch, good one norm.

VanClubPres
10-20-2010, 07:18 PM
Soooooooo........about tailgating,

Whew!!!! Thread drift crisis averted.
Anyways KTF, Welcome to tailgating this weekend and is anyone as pumped as I for the tailgating weather we have had thus far. We will make up for it in November I am sure but still keep it up, Nature! !!!

ndsubison1
10-21-2010, 01:21 AM
As an FYI, I can understand the glass bottle thing, but I simply do not understand the problem of drinking out of a can. Can someone more enlightened into the elite world of faculty academics please help me understand this rule?

Maybe to hide the fact that there even is drinking?

THEsocalledfan
10-21-2010, 01:08 PM
Maybe to hide the fact that there even is drinking?

Yep that works great. I would never have any idea no one is drinking due to those cups. Again, who is the genius who comes up with this stuff.

EndZoneQB
10-21-2010, 03:04 PM
Yep that works great. I would never have any idea no one is drinking due to those cups. Again, who is the genius who comes up with this stuff.

It's like saying "no drinking games"...when in reality, most times said games actually cause me to drink LESS and less quickly than just standing around taking shots and pouring crown-diets. Whatever.

WYOBISONMAN
10-21-2010, 03:12 PM
Remember the good old days of tailgating ..... just a few years ago ........ when old bastards like SD and I could get juiced up sucking a couple beers through a beer bong......damn.....I do miss that!:smh:

I don't know what really is wrong if we want to suck a few brews through a beer bong. At damn near 50 years old I can make that decision myself with out NDSU deciding whether or not I should. :smh:

TAILG8R
10-21-2010, 03:13 PM
KTF (and anyone else for that matter) you are always welcome to stop by our rig.

SDbison
10-21-2010, 03:24 PM
Remember the good old days of tailgating ..... just a few years ago ........ when old bastards like SD and I could get juiced up sucking a couple beers through a beer bong......damn.....I do miss that!:smh:

I don't know what really is wrong if we want to suck a few brews through a beer bong. At damn near 50 years old I can make that decision myself with out NDSU deciding whether or not I should. :smh:
I don't know what is worse.......the fact we are not allowed to bong beer or the fact we are so damn old. ;)

CivilBison96
10-21-2010, 04:05 PM
What a couple deaths a month iN a community of.200000+??

I am all for banning cancer!! However the "couple deaths a month" seem pretty irrelevant in a 200000+ community until it happens to be someone close to you. While all deaths are sad when someone is killed by the irresponsibility of others making a choice that could so easily have avoided the tragedy it is extremely difficult to understand.

WYOBISONMAN
10-21-2010, 04:09 PM
I don't know what is worse.......the fact we are not allowed to bong beer or the fact we are so damn old. ;)

Oh....the age thing for sure......we can still do a bong in the confines of a tailgating rig! I figure when I am unable to chase elk up in the mountains with my horse it will be time to put me down!

Capn_Cat
10-21-2010, 04:22 PM
Great tailgating people at NDSU games. A lot of them turn into azzholes, though, when they get back on Bisonville.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

TransAmBison
10-21-2010, 04:29 PM
Great tailgating people at NDSU games. A lot of them turn into azzholes, though, when they get back on Bisonville.

You know, it is really fortunate you jack off so much...otherwise your arm might get really tired from all the stirring...:D

Siouxfallsbison
10-21-2010, 04:46 PM
Do the tailgating lots open at 10:00am with a 3:00 game?
I will be in line at 9:00 if they do. Go Bison:D

CAS4127
10-21-2010, 04:46 PM

You know, it is really fortunate you jack off so much...otherwise your arm might get really tired from all the stirring...

He's probably ambidextrous with regard to the JO's! :nod: Also, he has a very small brain, as reflected by the fact that he obviously doesn't remember that he attempted just a day or so ago to give us shit about how bad our tailgaiting was compared to the Yotes'. This is like taking candy from a baby.

In short, he's a http://www.indianmotorcyclecommunity.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/fucktard.gif

HandoEX
10-21-2010, 06:00 PM

Yessir! Bloody mary at 9am!!!

Bisonfan1
10-21-2010, 06:35 PM
Yessir! Bloody mary at 9am!!!

Im assuming your talking Friday at 9am, Saturday at 9am would be considered a late start wouldnt it ?? :D

Tatanka
10-21-2010, 06:40 PM
Soup will be on this Saturday. Sav, get your spoon ready.

SDbison
10-21-2010, 06:41 PM
Stop by the Horny Bison tailgate area in the west lot about halfway down the south side and just east of the trees (about 25 to 50 feet north of the porta-potties). SD will be serving jagbombs.
So when are you heading to Fargo sfbison? I will leave between 6:00 and 6:30 AM on Saturday.

56BISON73
10-21-2010, 06:43 PM
Soup will be on this Saturday. Sav, get your spoon ready.

What is this soup that you talk of? :hungry:

heckler
10-21-2010, 06:51 PM
Wife just got done making bottles of apple pie shooters.

Tatanka
10-21-2010, 06:52 PM
What is this soup that you talk of? :hungry:

I'm saving the Crab Bisque for another week... Thinking the Zuppa Tatanka might have to make an appearance this weekend. :nod:

TransAmBison
10-21-2010, 06:52 PM
Have mercy on us all...there are gonna be some lit ladies out tailgating Saturday!

SDbison
10-21-2010, 06:56 PM
Have mercy on us all...there are gonna be some lit ladies out tailgating Saturday!
Now that Lakes is gone its gonna be rainin on the horny bison tailgate!
Sorry about stealing your show Lakes!

WYOBISONMAN
10-21-2010, 06:57 PM
Now that Lakes is gone its gonna be rainin on the horny bison tailgate!
Sorry about stealing your show Lakes!

It will be raining HBB.......Horny Bison Bitches......;)

Tatanka
10-21-2010, 06:59 PM
It will be raining HBB.......Horny Bison Bitches......;)

I would like to think that the women visiting the Horny Bison tailgate are ladies not bitches. Just sayin'.

WYOBISONMAN
10-21-2010, 07:00 PM
SD will be serving jagbombs.

I think I just tasted some puke in the back of my throat...........:hide:

CAS4127
10-21-2010, 07:05 PM
I would like to think that the women visiting the Horny Bison tailgate are ladies not bitches. Just sayin'.

No, they's sumbitches!!

TransAmBison
10-21-2010, 07:12 PM
After a few apple pies I don't think TOHBTC females will care what you call them!

Siouxfallsbison
10-21-2010, 07:21 PM
Stop by the Horny Bison tailgate area in the west lot about halfway down the south side and just east of the trees (about 25 to 50 feet north of the porta-potties). SD will be serving jagbombs.
So when are you heading to Fargo sfbison? I will leave between 6:00 and 6:30 AM on Saturday.

Taking off at about 3:00pm on Friday after school. Stay at Smith's in Wahpeton get the camper ready and to the dome by 9am! Go Bison.

SDbison
10-21-2010, 07:57 PM
Taking off at about 3:00pm on Friday after school. Stay at Smith's in Wahpeton get the camper ready and to the dome by 9am! Go Bison.
My step-daughter Amy is good friends with Ryan's sister Kiki. Have a safe trip and hope to meet you Saturday.

EndZoneQB
10-21-2010, 09:57 PM

YES! This will be an epic tailgate...again. Plenty of rummybears ready to go again, and we the endzone bombs will be making an appearance. I'm ready for a dual boot rotation right about MEOW!

56BISON73
10-21-2010, 10:01 PM
Weve decided to come up for the game. Any sausage requests before we leave in the next couple of hours?

CAS4127
10-21-2010, 10:01 PM
Weve decided to come up for the game. Any sausage requests before we leave in the next couple of hours?

Ah, HELLO!!!???:nod:

Bisonguy
10-21-2010, 10:03 PM

Yes, please.

56BISON73
10-21-2010, 10:03 PM
Ah, HELLO!!!???:nod:

I would assume you want some of PLs Famous Deer sausage with Jalapenos????

I will bring some extra just for you my friend. :hungry:

CAS4127
10-21-2010, 10:05 PM
I would assume you want some of PLs Famous Deer sausage with Jalapenos????

I will bring some extra just for you my friend. :hungry:

That sounds mighty fine indeed!

BlueBisonRock
10-21-2010, 10:06 PM

My son devoured your deer sticks so fast after your last trip that it made my head spin. His leave is over so a small gift from you will be sent to Ft. Lewis and will absolutely make his day.

Thanks PL!! :bow:

SDbison
10-21-2010, 10:15 PM
My son devoured your deer sticks so fast after your last trip that it made my head spin. His leave is over so a small gift from you will be sent to Ft. Lewis and will absolutely make his day.

Thanks PL!! :bow:
Yeah PL, if you have any deer sticks left that you could part with I would take a package of them. I finished the last batch of deer sticks you gave me along with the cheese curds that Steve Jensen gave me on my way back from the UNI game. Good stuff!

56BISON73
10-21-2010, 11:01 PM
Ok Ive got you all down.

ndsubison1
10-21-2010, 11:03 PM

PL, you know we all love your sausage

NDSUFan_Sav
10-21-2010, 11:08 PM
YES! This will be an epic tailgate...again. Plenty of rummybears ready to go again, and we the endzone bombs will be making an appearance. I'm ready for a dual boot rotation right about MEOW!

I dunno where you'll be at but I'm ready for a three boot rotation

TransAmBison
10-21-2010, 11:10 PM
PL don't forget about TAB & Co.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EndZoneQB
10-21-2010, 11:24 PM
I dunno where you'll be at but I'm ready for a three boot rotation

Theres a new boot in the rotation??

NDSUFan_Sav
10-21-2010, 11:30 PM
Theres a new boot in the rotation??

yes sir.....4m purchased another one!

56BISON73
10-21-2010, 11:45 PM
PL don't forget about TAB & Co.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got ya. going out the door. See ya in 12 1/2 hours. I think we will be dining at Duanes house of Pizza friday night if anyone would like to join us. Send me a pm.

99Bison
10-21-2010, 11:53 PM
Got ya. going out the door. See ya in 12 1/2 hours. I think we will be dining at Duanes house of Pizza friday night if anyone would like to join us. Send me a pm.

Welcome back to town. :)

BlueBisonRock
10-22-2010, 12:09 AM

Glad to see you making the trip and I will catch you at the HB. My only question: Where did you find a room for Friday evening? The reach of the sausage must be extensive!

KTF
10-22-2010, 01:38 AM
Safe travels to all attending the game on saturday. Looking forward to attending the game and hopefully meeting a few of you fellow BVr's on saturday afternoon. Thanks for all the tips on the tailgating!!

56BISON73
10-22-2010, 01:32 PM
Glad to see you making the trip and I will catch you at the HB. My only question: Where did you find a room for Friday evening? The reach of the sausage must be extensive!

Im a VIP at the Super 8. They always have a room set aside for me.:D
j/k
I called yesterday and they had some cancellations.

UTH
10-22-2010, 03:08 PM

I'm totally there.

Tatanka
10-22-2010, 03:12 PM
I'm totally there.

EXCELLENT! See you tomorrow!

aces1180
10-22-2010, 04:02 PM
I think I am going to try and make my yearly appearance at tailgating this weekend...No wife and kid makes for one drunk fella! I'll make sure to come by and say hey to as many groups as possible.

CAS4127
10-22-2010, 04:04 PM
I think I am going to try and make my yearly appearance at tailgating this weekend...No wife and kid makes for one drunk fella! I'll make sure to come by and say hey to as many groups as possible.

From Bisonville: THANKS FOR THE ADVANCED WARNING!:D

aces1180
10-22-2010, 04:08 PM
From Bisonville: THANKS FOR THE ADVANCED WARNING!:D

You are welcome...Look for the guy in the yellow wig and feel free to give me a wedgie if you like!

CAS4127
10-22-2010, 04:12 PM
feel free to give me a wedgie if you like!--NO thanks--don't want to infringe on the Horny T's members action!

SDbison
10-22-2010, 04:25 PM
You are welcome...Look for the guy in the yellow wig and feel free to give me a wedgie if you like!
That yellow wig would look good with TAB's boa.........:D

TransAmBison
10-22-2010, 04:33 PM
That yellow wig would look good with TAB's boa.........:D
I make everything look good.*

*Cue Tatanka, UTH, Notorious, SDBison, THESocalledfan, etc in 3-2-1

WYOBISONMAN
10-22-2010, 05:16 PM

Hey......hey......TMI.....TMI.......:p

Tatanka
10-22-2010, 05:52 PM
I make everything look good.*

*Cue Tatanka, UTH, Notorious, SDBison, THESocalledfan, etc in 3-2-1

Yes, yes you do... especially those of us in your immediate vicinity.

CAS4127
10-22-2010, 05:57 PM
Yes, yes you do... especially those of us in your immediate vicinity.
http://www.indianmotorcyclecommunity.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/babyhaha.gifhttp://www.indianmotorcyclecommunity.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/babyhaha.gifhttp://www.indianmotorcyclecommunity.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/babyhaha.gif. Good laugh to start the weekend!!!

Tatanka
10-22-2010, 06:04 PM
I'm embarrassed that took me over an hour to find and reply to.

TransAmBison
10-22-2010, 06:05 PM
I'm embarrassed that took me over an hour to find and reply to.
Hey, you are getting older...at least you responded. The rest are still sitting on their thumbs...

UTH
10-22-2010, 06:25 PM
Hey, you are getting older...at least you responded. The rest are still sitting on their thumbs...

Taking a long time to respond will happen when a feller takes a long lunch. Tatanka pretty much summed it up already. Standing next to Rosanne Barr, you make her look like a supermodel by comparison. Then again, nobody would notice that. People will only wonder how you got past security, with the stalking charges, restraining order and all*...

*pass on to next in line for posting of incriminating picture...

Tatanka
10-22-2010, 06:52 PM
Taking a long time to respond will happen when a feller takes a long lunch.

Exactly. I took extra time to savor the pho today.

TransAmBison
10-22-2010, 06:56 PM
Exactly. I took extra time to savor the pho today.
So that's the story you are sticking with then? Sure you don't want to check in with Notorious? He's pretty good at rationalizing his deficiencies.

Tatanka
10-22-2010, 07:15 PM
So that's the story you are sticking with then? Sure you don't want to check in with Notorious? He's pretty good at rationalizing his deficiencies.

I have a very reliable witness.

TransAmBison
10-22-2010, 07:17 PM
I have a very reliable witness.
How many times have we heard that on Bisonville. :banghead: :D

Tatanka
10-22-2010, 07:27 PM
How many times have we heard that on Bisonville. :banghead: :D

Yeah, but mine is really, REALLY reliable. :D

TransAmBison
10-22-2010, 07:29 PM
Yeah, but mine is really, REALLY reliable. :D
That's not what she said. :D

Tatanka
10-22-2010, 07:33 PM
That's not what she said. :D

Touche. :blush:

1bizon1
10-23-2010, 12:13 AM

It will be delivered CAS. It is in the refer and I have more coming. Was supposed to be here today but.... :( Monday for sure I will get it. :)

56BISON73
10-23-2010, 03:04 AM
Question for the tailgaters----

I have brought alot of jalapeno deer sausage. The question is should I save it to give out to everyone and then cook the italian sausage with peppers for tomorrow?

TransAmBison
10-23-2010, 03:13 AM

I have brought alot of jalapeno deer sausage. The question is should I save it to give out to everyone and then cook the italian sausage with peppers for tomorrow?
Yes, you should save it ALL for TAB. :D

KilldeerBison
10-23-2010, 03:25 AM

Truly, some of the best sausage this side of the Rockies, I'll be by!