PDA

View Full Version : bison feedback tonight

KTF
10-18-2010, 08:38 PM
Anybody calling to ask the tough questions that float around here every week after a lose?

VanClubPres
10-18-2010, 11:53 PM
Pretty sure I just herd Djkyro asking about linebackers

DjKyRo
10-18-2010, 11:59 PM
Yep, called in twice asking about receivers (with respect to Wahlo and Powell-Calhoun) and again about the future of the linebacker position.

EndZoneQB
10-19-2010, 12:01 AM
Yep, called in twice asking about receivers (with respect to Wahlo and Powell-Calhoun) and again about the future of the linebacker position.

And?? Details!

lakesbison
10-19-2010, 12:03 AM
someone say whats up with being down every freakin game. and how do you NOT throw the ball to sigers and DJ in the flats or screens more?

DjKyRo
10-19-2010, 12:03 AM
And?? Details!

He said Powell-Calhoun is recovering from a badly-twisted ankle and Wahlo is still learning the intricacies of their system (Bohl said he either played a different position or in a vastly different system).

Linebackers, he was high on Grant Olson and Don Carter.

Bison bison
10-19-2010, 12:05 AM

you sounded surprisingly intelligible/ent.

good radio.

EndZoneQB
10-19-2010, 12:10 AM
He said Powell-Calhoun is recovering from a badly-twisted ankle and Wahlo is still learning the intricacies of their system (Bohl said he either played a different position or in a vastly different system).

Nice. Seems like Powell-Calhoun is always hurt. I hope they are spending a little extra time making sure he is training correctly. He mentioned Grant Olson on the Coach show as well.

KTF
10-19-2010, 12:54 AM
I asked about the d-line guys, hopefully I sounded intelligent!!

DjKyRo
10-19-2010, 01:15 AM
you sounded surprisingly intelligible/ent.

good radio.

"Surprisingly?!" Why I oughta... ;)

MN_BISON
10-19-2010, 02:18 AM
Is there a podcast avaiable anywhere?

KTF
10-19-2010, 02:22 AM
Is there a podcast avaiable anywhere?

PM Puffy he made one a few weeks ago, he might be able to do it again.

ndsubison1
10-19-2010, 02:51 AM

Where's Wahlo? ;) I still think Wahlo will be a factor in the future

KTF
10-19-2010, 03:03 AM
Where's Wahlo? ;) I still think Wahlo will be a factor in the future

Imagine this line up next year. Holloway, Howard, Vraa, Gerbhart, Cooper and Wahlo... No reason for a few 4 recievers set with Jensens big arm. Then imagine the check down of Sigers or Mcnorton on a swing pass. Will Vigen know what to do?

Bison bison
10-19-2010, 03:06 AM
Will Vigen know what to do?

That is the dumbest question ever posted on bisonville.

I'm going to bed.

KTF
10-19-2010, 03:09 AM
That is the dumbest question ever posted on bisonville.

I'm going to bed.

sorry for wrecking your night... wasn't an honest question but sarcasism as I know Vigen will struggle with a 4 reciever set...

ndsubison1
10-19-2010, 03:12 AM
Imagine this line up next year. Holloway, Howard, Vraa, Gerbhart, Cooper and Wahlo... No reason for a few 4 recievers set with Jensens big arm. Then imagine the check down of Sigers or Mcnorton on a swing pass. Will Vigen know what to do?

run it up the middle?

KTF
10-19-2010, 03:22 AM
run it up the middle?

LMAO.......

soupcan
10-19-2010, 03:35 AM
And if that doesn't work, god dam it run it up the middle again because were gonna show them!

SDbison
10-19-2010, 03:48 AM
My question for Bohl was gonna be:
Coach Bohl, I hear you many times refer to how the next game is gonna be a whale of a game. Sometimes it is a whale of a game and the Bison actually manage to win and other times the preparation seems to be lacking and they lose. So I ask, when are the Bison gonna have a whale of a season? Seems the past several seasons that whale has beached itself. Please tell us how to get that whale swimming again?

KTF
10-19-2010, 04:15 AM
My question for Bohl was gonna be:
Coach Bohl, I hear you many times refer to how the next game is gonna be a whale of a game. Sometimes it is a whale of a game and the Bison actually manage to win and other times the preparation seems to be lacking and they lose. So I ask, when are the Bison gonna have a whale of a season? Seems the past several seasons that whale has beached itself. Please tell us how to get that whale swimming again?

God, I wish you would have asked that question!!!!!

HandoEX
10-19-2010, 03:08 PM
Cooper and Wahlodo?
Same person?

;)

Facts
10-19-2010, 03:18 PM

No kidding... where has he been?
http://androidheadlines.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/WheresWaldo.jpg
http://ordable.com/img/lists/how-board-games-can-be-made-into-movies/items/0906200977958waldo.jpg

CAS4127
10-19-2010, 03:19 PM
What was asked specifically about LB's and what was Bohl's response--size, speed, intensity?????????