PDA

View Full Version : Indiana State: thoughts, predictions, etc.

NDSUstudent
10-17-2010, 09:26 PM
The Sycamores are 4-2, beating ISU Red, Missouri State and two non-DI teams.

Here is an interesting and depressing fact that I posted in another thread. The last MVFC home game that we have won was Indiana State in 11/1/2008. We have lost our last six MVFC games at the dome.

The Bison are 2-0 against ISU Blue in MVFC play.

I think the Bison will get back in the win column this week but it won't be easy. NDSU 27 ISU 17

BisoninNWMN
10-17-2010, 09:29 PM
I hope/trust the coaches get the guys ready to play.......:hide: :hide: :hide:

Defense better come to play......period.

Bison win

tjbison
10-17-2010, 09:55 PM
I'm not predicting anything, Tress may very well walk in a roast our ass, if IF we do win it will be by a TD or less, if we lose it will be by a TD or more.:hide:

can't wait to see some of the 35 point blowout predictions:smh:

MN_BISON
10-17-2010, 09:59 PM
After yesterday I will say I have no clue as to what will happen on Saturday. If the QB uses his head rather than thinking he's a 240 pound FB think the Bison will be fine, if not get the brown paper bags ready. You just can't turn the ball over and expect to win.

Dgreenwell3
10-17-2010, 10:25 PM
long time listener first time caller...as most know I am a Sycamore fan...For those using last years game as a Measuring bar for this game...we had several injuries in our linebacking corps....

tjbison
10-17-2010, 10:33 PM
long time listener first time caller...as most know I am a Sycamore fan...For those using last years game as a Measuring bar for this game...we had several injuries in our linebacking corps....

Welcome, don't think anyone is dumb enough to use last year as the weasuring stick, I guess in the same sense don't use last year as a measuring stick for us either;) .........................but:hide:

Dgreenwell3
10-17-2010, 10:40 PM
Until I met MPLS I always rooted for the Bison except for when they played us...but come saturday...we should have ANOTHER excellent game! I do believe our last game wasn't a huge blowout at your place...ISU would like to end our dreadful road losing streak!

tjbison
10-17-2010, 10:51 PM
Until I met MPLS I always rooted for the Bison except for when they played us...but come saturday...we should have ANOTHER excellent game! I do believe our last game wasn't a huge blowout at your place...ISU would like to end our dreadful road losing streak!

Don't mention him around these parts:banghead: ;)

Last game in Fargo: 34-7, last year 56-17

ndsubison1
10-17-2010, 11:06 PM
Bison win 34-24

CarringtonBison
10-17-2010, 11:25 PM
Bison 41
Trees 34

Bisonguy
10-17-2010, 11:28 PM
Sycamores by 10.

Dgreenwell3
10-17-2010, 11:42 PM
I predict Trees Win 38-31

BadlandsBison
10-18-2010, 01:02 AM
I hope the Trees can teach us a lesson in overachievement.

westnodak93bison
10-18-2010, 01:18 AM
Our team better not over look them.

bisonfan11
10-18-2010, 01:25 AM
Indiana State-35
NDSU-21

Not that this SHOULD be the score, but that is how much faith I have that Bohl and the coaching staff will have the team prepared. :hide: :hide:

90BISON
10-18-2010, 01:26 AM
Our team better not over look them.

I don't think, given the past 2 years+, that we have earned the right to overlook ANYONE! Depends on which Bison team shows up? :hide:

bisonmike2
10-18-2010, 02:24 AM
we lose by 9 do to stupid penalties and some really bad turnovers.

TheBisonator
10-18-2010, 02:25 AM
I have a very good feeling about this game. The Trees are tougher this year, and it will be closer than other years, but we'll take care of business.

Sycs 21
Bison 35

tjbison
10-18-2010, 02:29 AM
This is definatly the start of the "meat" of their schedule WOW thats one hard second half of the season:

@NDSU
SDSU
UNI
@Youngstown
@Southern Ill

#1BISONFAN ASHLEY
10-18-2010, 02:51 AM
Bison win a tight one, with Jose with 1 OR MORE turnovers, 28-20

TheBisonator
10-18-2010, 02:58 AM
BTW, I can't believe some of you are picking the Bison to lose to Indiana State. Especially you, Bisonguy. You should be ashamed of yourself. If the Sycamores somehow open a hole in the space-time rift and beat us by 10, I will come to the next tailgate wearing all Sioux gear. I'm serious.

BadlandsBison
10-18-2010, 03:02 AM
BTW, I can't believe some of you are picking the Bison to lose to Indiana State. Especially you, Bisonguy. You should be ashamed of yourself. If the Sycamores somehow open a hole in the space-time rift and beat us by 10, I will come to the next tailgate wearing all Sioux gear. I'm serious.

For your sake my friend, I'm printing off this post and hanging it in the Bison locker room for motivation sake. I don't want you to endure such an injustice as wearing Who gear.

DjKyRo
10-18-2010, 03:05 AM
Jose gets his stuff together, delivers a solid performance that swings the Bisonville Emotion-o-meter back to the other end of the spectrum so hard it shatters the glass.

Bison - 27
Trees - 19

Dgreenwell3
10-18-2010, 03:38 AM

To be honest I think to say that we don't have a chance would be quoting Missouri State and Illinois State fans as of recent...us Sycamore fans know what our team can do and we may not win but it will NOT be a blowout...guaranteed good one 4 sure...

Dgreenwell3
10-18-2010, 03:41 AM
Also Sycamore Defensive End Ben Obasecki was named MVFC player of the week....

RunDMc34
10-18-2010, 04:17 AM
This team hasn't won on the road in about a decade. (I only looked back to 2005) They lost on the road 40-7 at Western. If we lose to this team in the fargodome bohl might as well resign cuz he will be run out of town! That being said we win going away something like 42-17.

mgbison
10-18-2010, 06:47 AM
Bison by at least 3 touchdowns. we should have the second stringers playing the fourth quarter. If we were to lose to these guys, it would be embarrassing. As long as Jose doesn't try to go Tyler Roehl on these guys, we should be able to run away with this one.

Bisonguy
10-18-2010, 11:31 AM

I picked against NDSU for the Youngstown game and that one turned out pretty well.

Bison"FANatic"
10-18-2010, 12:30 PM
34 - 28 Bison

Dgreenwell3
10-18-2010, 01:01 PM
This team hasn't won on the road in about a decade. (I only looked back to 2005)

How can you say this team hasnt won on the road in a decade when you only looked to 2005????????? that's half a decade lol...our last road win was at Eastern Illinois in 2004...and for those discounting us, keep doing it...

Tatanka
10-18-2010, 01:44 PM
How can you say this team hasnt won on the road in a decade when you only looked to 2005????????? that's half a decade lol...our last road win was at Eastern Illinois in 2004...and for those discounting us, keep doing it...

Good enough. Are you making the trip out to Fargo? Is anyone from Indiana making the trip?

Dgreenwell3
10-18-2010, 02:08 PM
I will be there!...I know of several ISU fans making the trek to fargo!

Capn_Cat
10-18-2010, 02:11 PM
Platanus occidentalis 29
Bison bison (Prairie Pooper) 19

:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

Tatanka
10-18-2010, 02:12 PM
excellent! be sure to stop be The Horny Bison tailgate before the game. good food and good times guaranteed.

pm me if you need/want details.

aces1180
10-18-2010, 02:13 PM
Bison 34
Sycamores 30

#1BISONFAN ASHLEY
10-18-2010, 02:39 PM
Whoever is picking the Trees against the Bison are poor fans, if you can't even pick for your own team to win, that's terrible...

SDbison
10-18-2010, 02:44 PM
I am looking forward to the tailgate and.......well I am looking forward to having some beer, whiskey, jag, and socializing with my tailgating group. As for celebrating a victory I am very skeptical. I expect to see the continued mistakes (stupid penalties, lack of execution, fumbles and interceptions) from a now desperate team. Lack of depth, injuries and relative inexperience make this team very inconsistent. The Bison are lacking leadership (need to play tough and smart......got that Jose?). Add to all that NDSU still has inflexable, stubborn Bohl at the top and a rookie who is making too many bad calls every game at offensive coordinator. In summary the team lacks confidence and is still missing some leaders to make a conference title and post season possible.
85% chance the Bison lose to the Trees.

SDbison
10-18-2010, 02:47 PM
Whoever is picking the Trees against the Bison are poor fans, if you can't even pick for your own team to win, that's terrible...
I am a realist, not a dreamer.

Dgreenwell3
10-18-2010, 02:56 PM

I wouldn't got that far...you wouldn't start a thread about predictions unless you werent looking at it from both sides of the spectrum or you would call it, "the official say the bison will win thread"

BadlandsBison
10-18-2010, 03:06 PM
I wouldn't got that far...you wouldn't start a thread about predictions unless you werent looking at it from both sides of the spectrum or you would call it, "the official say the bison will win thread"

If an Indiana State fan knows anything, its football;)

#1BISONFAN ASHLEY
10-18-2010, 03:09 PM
Well i'm just a 16 year old speaking here, and the way i was taught was to always pick your team to win, no matter what the team they're playing, you always have to be confident, and picking ISU over us? you're picking a team that has two wins from D-II schools and has lost to WSU and CINCI 40-7 each time, ISU-RED had a good game against us and didn't against ISU-blue, and they just sneaked one past MSU, and you're picking ISU to win under our dome? Look at their non-conference opponents to ours. We have 2 D-IAA schools and 1 D-1A school and we beat all three of them.

Dgreenwell3
10-18-2010, 03:15 PM
Ashley,
I am not sayin' my trees are gonna come into fargo and build a forest so large on the scoreboard that the US government deems it to be a national forest (damn that was good.) but, I think anyone who has seen the trees play this season would say this is a different team...I played on the 2008 team and was there when Trent started to turn around the program...and we only played 1 d2 team the other was NAIA...

Dgreenwell3
10-18-2010, 03:16 PM
ashley shouldn't you be in school?????????????

Capn_Cat
10-18-2010, 03:16 PM

Greenie! Making the Valley message board rounds, I see!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D

Dgreenwell3
10-18-2010, 03:21 PM
Cap'n,
You know me I am unrelenting lol...

Capn_Cat
10-18-2010, 03:22 PM
Cap'n,
You know me I am unrelenting lol...

Keep spreadin' the Tree Love, dude!

:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

stevdock
10-18-2010, 03:28 PM
Greenie! Making the Valley message board rounds, I see!!!!!!

This is a good sign for the conference and everyone has seen Indy St building and getting better. Just wish currently we weren't taking their spot at the bottom of the conference.:banghead:

IndyBison
10-18-2010, 03:57 PM
Miles has done an excellent job recruiting the past couple years. I was fortunate to officiate a couple of their Spring scrimmages the past couple years and could tell they were getting better. Now that their recruits have experience and great coaching, this could be a solid team in the Valley.

Their QB is a transfer from Washington who got some starts when Locker was hurt. They have a true freshman running back who willed his team to a state championship in Indiana last year. I don't know if he's the starter but he does have a couple 100-yard games this year. He's small, quick and tough. Shakir Bell is his name.

The Bison should win at home but this is much better ISU team than some people realize.

SDbison
10-18-2010, 04:28 PM
Miles has done an excellent job recruiting the past couple years. I was fortunate to officiate a couple of their Spring scrimmages the past couple years and could tell they were getting better. Now that their recruits have experience and great coaching, this could be a solid team in the Valley.

Their QB is a transfer from Washington who got some starts when Locker was hurt. They have a true freshman running back who willed his team to a state championship in Indiana last year. I don't know if he's the starter but he does have a couple 100-yard games this year. He's small, quick and tough. Shakir Bell is his name.

The Bison should win at home but this is much better ISU team than some people realize.
Well, NDSU has a way of making so-so teams look good lately.

80ALUM
10-18-2010, 07:13 PM
Well i'm just a 16 year old speaking here, and the way i was taught was to always pick your team to win, no matter what the team they're playing, you always have to be confident, and picking ISU over us? you're picking a team that has two wins from D-II schools and has lost to WSU and CINCI 40-7 each time, ISU-RED had a good game against us and didn't against ISU-blue, and they just sneaked one past MSU, and you're picking ISU to win under our dome? Look at their non-conference opponents to ours. We have 2 D-IAA schools and 1 D-1A school and we beat all three of them.

Be True to Your School! I like it!

80ALUM
10-18-2010, 07:23 PM
I don't think, given the past 2 years+, that we have earned the right to overlook ANYONE! Depends on which Bison team shows up? :hide:

Exactly this! Given what Bohl said about this game on his show I don't think they are overlooking them.

ndsubison1
10-18-2010, 08:36 PM
I will be there!...I know of several ISU fans making the trek to fargo!

Come stop by tailgating on the west side of the Fargo Dome! Bison fans are very friendly

ndsubison1
10-18-2010, 08:37 PM

Indiana St. has a legitimate chance to win this game :hide:

Capn_Cat
10-18-2010, 08:40 PM

I'm no predator, but do you happen to be in a cheerleading uniform right now?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

#1BISONFAN ASHLEY
10-18-2010, 08:53 PM
Indiana St. has a legitimate chance to win this game :hide:

Yes, I know they do ming. But where is your confidence, pride, spirit for your own team?!?!

#1BISONFAN ASHLEY
10-18-2010, 08:55 PM
ashley shouldn't you be in school?????????????

And yes, I was trying to get a few posts in on bisonville during computer class!!!

Bisonguy
10-18-2010, 09:09 PM

Poor fans?? Hardly. More like observant fans that realize that NDSU is tied for last place in the MVFC, winning 25% of conference games this season, and only 35% since joining the MVFC.

ndsubison1
10-18-2010, 09:28 PM
Yes, I know they do ming. But where is your confidence, pride, spirit for your own team?!?!

Not about confidence. Indiana St. is just an improved team

dryash83
10-18-2010, 09:45 PM
And yes, I was trying to get a few posts in on bisonville during computer class!!!

get your a$$ off before i report you to Mr. Schmidt!

dad

BlueBisonRock
10-18-2010, 09:48 PM

dad

He may need a bit of school focus, HOWEVER, I commend you for inspiring this young man and his alligence to the Bison.

Now this is tradition!!! :bow:

Bisonwinagn
10-18-2010, 11:49 PM
ISU Blue beat ISU Red 59-24.
ISU Red bead NDSU 34-24.
Equals ISU Blue win by 45 points. :bow:

ndsubison1
10-19-2010, 01:27 AM

dad

:rofl: :rofl:

#1BISONFAN ASHLEY
10-19-2010, 02:35 AM
Not about confidence. Indiana St. is just an improved team

Well can't you still have pride and spirit in the herd??? It doesn't seem like it. I know this ISU team has improved, but still picking them to win IS NOT the way of a Bison fan. A Bison fan roots for their team even though they are against the odds or they are down, always stick with the herd!

ndsubison1
10-19-2010, 02:37 AM
Well can't you still have pride and spirit in the herd??? It doesn't seem like it. I know this ISU team has improved, but still picking them to win IS NOT the way of a Bison fan. A Bison fan roots for their team even though they are against the odds or they are down, always stick with the herd!

Yup. You're right. I am a closet Sycamore fan ;)

80ALUM
10-19-2010, 02:38 AM

Oh, if anyone roots for the Bison it's Ming.

#1BISONFAN ASHLEY
10-19-2010, 02:42 AM
All I'm saying is rooting against the herd, your own team, is just a poor way of pride. Heck, even last year when I thought that we're a terrible team, I didn't like at all what they we're doing, but still, I picked them to win, every time, I have pride, and I know you guys have pride too, I'm just trying to get a point through to you guys..

80ALUM
10-19-2010, 02:48 AM
All I'm saying is rooting against the herd, your own team, is just a poor way of pride. Heck, even last year when I thought that we're a terrible team, I didn't like at all what they we're doing, but still, I picked them to win, every time, I have pride, and I know you guys have pride too, I'm just trying to get a point through to you guys..

I think it is great that you are such a great Bison fan at your young age. But rest assured no one here is rooting against the Bison even if they are not confident we can beat Indiana State.

ndsubison1
10-19-2010, 02:48 AM

So if we were playing Oregon or Boise this week you'd expect me to pick the Bison? ;)

#1BISONFAN ASHLEY
10-19-2010, 03:02 AM
So if we were playing Oregon or Boise this week you'd expect me to pick the Bison? ;)

That's what Bison pride is all about! You think it's a joke but still, i would pick the Bison, ALWAYS ROOT FOR YOUR OWN TEAM,

Dgreenwell3
10-19-2010, 03:15 AM
don't look at it as them rooting against but as them just but them prediciting what they think will happen...I am sure every fan on here wouldn't be upset if NDSU won...except for me lol...Ashley I really like the passion tho...Be true to your school as the monkey's would say....

TheBisonator
10-19-2010, 03:23 AM
Platanus occidentalis 29
Bison bison (Prairie Pooper) 19

:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

This means we will win. Awesome.

56BISON73
10-19-2010, 03:27 AM
That's what Bison pride is all about! You think it's a joke but still, i would pick the Bison, ALWAYS ROOT FOR YOUR OWN TEAM,

One can root for the Bison but think that they may not win.

80ALUM
10-19-2010, 03:27 AM
don't look at it as them rooting against but as them just but them prediciting what they think will happen...I am sure every fan on here wouldn't be upset if NDSU won...except for me lol...Ashley I really like the passion tho...Be true to your school as the monkey's would say....

I believe it was the Beach Boys.

Dgreenwell3
10-19-2010, 03:29 AM
Ah my bad 80's I wasn't alive for it I just remember one of those bands lol..but it is an epic fail for a guy with a degree in music lol

BlueBisonRock
10-19-2010, 03:31 AM

I believe it was the Beach Boys.

And here I thought he was referring to the Wyoming Bison end of season show!

He did not state "Watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat?!?"

Bisonguy
10-19-2010, 03:41 AM

Rooting for your team and not picking them to win are two entirely separate concepts. "Aw geez, shucks, we sure tried hard but we'll get them next year" can only be repeated so many times until you're becoming complacent and accepting mediocrity for a program that should be anything but mediocre. The program should have been building off the success of the 2007 team and making a run for the playoffs, but instead has has been floundering and becoming a bottom-feeder of the conference.

SDbison
10-19-2010, 03:52 AM
Rooting for your team and not picking them to win are two entirely separate concepts. "Aw geez, shucks, we sure tried hard but we'll get them next year" can only be repeated so many times until you're becoming complacent and accepting mediocrity for a program that should be anything but mediocre. The program should have been building off the success of the 2007 team and making a run for the playoffs, but instead has has been floundering and becoming a bottom-feeder of the conference.
Yes, praise the lord, another follower has seen the light. What was once clouded is now clear.

Bisonfan1
10-19-2010, 04:02 AM

You have seen the light !! praise the lord, jump for jesus !!

TheBisonator
10-19-2010, 04:09 AM
Yes, praise the lord, another follower has seen the light. What was once clouded is now clear.

If that's the "light", then I wanna stay in the dark.

Bisonguy
10-19-2010, 04:26 AM
If that's the "light", then I wanna stay in the dark.

Don't be afraid to reject mediocrity. The ad campaign Bohl's first year here was, "Bison Football. Expect the Best.", not "Bison Football. Expect us to lose the majority of our conference games and not even sniff the playoffs."

TheBisonator
10-19-2010, 04:57 AM
Don't be afraid to reject mediocrity. The ad campaign Bohl's first year here was, "Bison Football. Expect the Best.", not "Bison Football. Expect us to lose the majority of our conference games and not even sniff the playoffs."

Methinks Bisonguy doth show impatience.

4-3 is what I predicted for this season so far.

Did you, or anyone else in their right mind, really truly expect us to be 6-1 or 7-0 at this point?? Really?? Who on Bisonville this summer proclaimed a 10-1 or 11-0 (hell, I'll throw in 9-2) season and was dead serious about it?? If you did, please stand up.

I see the same people from back in August who grumpily and negatively predicted 5-6 AT BEST for this team that now in October bitch and whine about this team's 4-3 performance.

Being 1-6 at this point last year sucked the most it has ever sucked for me as a football fan. I prayed and prayed for that to never happen to me as a former Bison football team member ever again, and I prayed and prayed for this team to at the very least just hover around .500 in 2010. When I saw a little of how they did in practice, I predicted 7-4 for 2010. I still stand by that.

Think about this: You just got rescued from a North Korean concentration camp. You're starving, dirty and exhausted from hard labor. (1-6 after losing to the Bunnies last year). Are you at that time looking forward to being fanned with ostrich feathers on a recumbent lounger poolside in a Tuscan Manor while being fed grapes on the vine (6-1 or 7-0) or are you looking forward to being sent to a safe, secure place where you can get some food in your stomache and get some desperately-needed sleep (4-3 where we are right now)???

Do any of you remember what it felt like exactly one year ago?? My God, how soon we forget! I was this close to charging into the FargoDome football offices and going on a tirade!! Now a year later, we win a few games, we BEAT a BCS school, and avoid the title of the laughingstock of the Football Championship Subdivision and place ourselves as a factor in BS playoff discussions, and now we all want to see Rocky and Simdorn guide us to 15-0 and that Magical Trophy!! And by God, if I don't get to see that, I'm gonna raise some hell!!!

Just like typical Americans, we are. We demand for our government to establish some type of fucking Xanadu, free of all taxes and everything else that might offend our individual preferences and sensibilities, when we fail to realize just how fucking awesome we already have it in our country compared to most other places in the world.

I don't know why, but one thing, I guess a pet peeve I have (well, more than that) that really sets me off is when people are completely ungrateful for what they have. Whether it's their nice house, or their 4-3 football team. I guess I'm noticing a lot of ungrateful behaviour in a lot of Bison fans. This ungratefulness clouds up our ability to see improvement in our team, and the ability to see that it's going in the right direction.

The 80's are over, people. Everyone else in our conference gives out 63, 63, 63, 63, 63, 63, 63 and 63 scholarships. Not Morningside at 12, Not Augustana at barely 30, or even St. Cloud, Mankato, UND and USD at barely or at 30. No more playoff games against Virginia Union and Shippensburg. Every team you see the Bison play every week would win the DII national championship any and all years, with the possible exception of Morgan State. This is different shit, people. If you're trying to analyze the Bison of 2010 through the mindset of a 1988 Bison fan looking at the 1988 Bison, you're going to end up quite distraught and mentally messed-up.

Sorry for the rant. Now I would like to go to bed.

BadlandsBison
10-19-2010, 05:18 AM
Record wise, no we aren't bad off.

It's the way we are loosing that is bothering the crap out of me. Same old frustrating mistakes. And I have no clue how Bohl is gonna fix all of them.

ndsubison1
10-19-2010, 05:40 AM
Comparing Bison football to North Korean Concentration Camp. Now I've seen it all...

BisoninNWMN
10-19-2010, 11:38 AM
Nice rant....:mad: :mad: :mad:

This is NDSU not Austin Peay.

WE are/should be one of the best 1AA FB teams out there. We haven't gotten there yet and maybe a lot of fans expect a lot......well, we should with the resources this FB team has.

Expect a lot......get a lot.....

GO BISON

bisonfan11
10-19-2010, 12:16 PM
Bisonator, the problem this team has is that they are not being pushed hard enough by the coaching staff. If they were you'd see a different porduct on the field. That is what annoys me. If this team went "balls out" every single game expecting to win and just coming up short I could accept that. But we have either played "scared" or have simply shot ourselves in the foot in our 3 MVC (and season) loses. Think back to the Kansas game, we played with attitude. Yes, our offense stunk but I think that was expected, however the team had an attitude that Kansas had to EARN a win against us. We pretty much p***ed ourselves against both UNI and WIU. And we GAVE ISU-Red a victory. And it is not like we have such a glaring experience deficit versus any MVC team, most teams are as young if not younger than us. Even if we get better so do those other teams as well. The coaching staff needs to expect more out of the players and run a much more disciplined football team. If the team expects to win every single Saturday, sure they may lose, but they will lose to the better team and we will rest assured that the Bison gave this team everything they had. Within those 3 loses that has not been the case, some element was missing from each game (compared to the 4 wins). We can either be okay with mediocrity and find moral victories like the team to the North, or we can want to see the level of play that Bohl promised the fans. I would rather the Bison program in the FCS to be about winning championships, not moral victories.

Bisonguy
10-19-2010, 12:23 PM
Bisonator, the problem this team has is that they are not being pushed hard enough by the coaching staff. If they were you'd see a different porduct on the field. That is what annoys me. If this team went "balls out" every single game expecting to win and just coming up short I could accept that. But we have either played "scared" or have simply shot ourselves in the foot in our 3 MVC (and season) loses. Think back to the Kansas game, we played with attitude. Yes, our offense stunk but I think that was expected, however the team had an attitude that Kansas had to EARN a win against us. We pretty much p***ed ourselves against both UNI and WIU. And we GAVE ISU-Red a victory. And it is not like we have such a glaring experience deficit versus any MVC team, most teams are as young if not younger than us. Even if we get better so do those other teams as well. The coaching staff needs to expect more out of the players and run a much more disciplined football team. If the team expects to win every single Saturday, sure they may lose, but they will lose to the better team and we will rest assured that the Bison gave this team everything they had. Within those 3 loses that has not been the case, some element was missing from each game (compared to the 4 wins). We can either be okay with mediocrity and find moral victories like the team to the North, or we can want to see the level of play that Bohl promised the fans. I would rather the Bison program in the FCS to be about winning championships, not moral victories.

Ding Ding Ding!!

Accepting failure is denying success.

Capn_Cat
10-19-2010, 12:45 PM
The 80's are over, people. Everyone else in our conference gives out 63, 63, 63, 63, 63, 63, 63 and 63 scholarships. Not Morningside at 12, Not Augustana at barely 30, or even St. Cloud, Mankato, UND and USD at barely or at 30. No more playoff games against Virginia Union and Shippensburg. Every team you see the Bison play every week would win the DII national championship any and all years, with the possible exception of Morgan State. This is different shit, people. If you're trying to analyze the Bison of 2010 through the mindset of a 1988 Bison fan looking at the 1988 Bison, you're going to end up quite distraught and mentally messed-up.

Amen.

CAS4127
10-19-2010, 05:47 PM
by BisoninNWMN:
Nice rant....
This is NDSU not Austin Peay.
WE are/should be one of the best 1AA FB teams out there.

http://www.indianmotorcyclecommunity.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/babyhaha.gif God I love this place!!!

CAS4127
10-19-2010, 05:52 PM

Amen.

Go have sex with yourself, CC, as you not only have your math/numbers all wrong, but you pussy cats wouldn't play us back then--we tried to schedule you, Montana State and Minnesota, to no avail. All we need is for our players to have the mindset we had in 80's and that of UNI players the last couple of years, and we would have kicked your asses this year--it's just not there for us, but I think the players, with a few exceptions, are. Enough said!!

56BISON73
10-19-2010, 06:09 PM
Methinks Bisonguy doth show impatience.

4-3 is what I predicted for this season so far.

Did you, or anyone else in their right mind, really truly expect us to be 6-1 or 7-0 at this point?? Really?? Who on Bisonville this summer proclaimed a 10-1 or 11-0 (hell, I'll throw in 9-2) season and was dead serious about it?? If you did, please stand up.

I see the same people from back in August who grumpily and negatively predicted 5-6 AT BEST for this team that now in October bitch and whine about this team's 4-3 performance.

Being 1-6 at this point last year sucked the most it has ever sucked for me as a football fan. I prayed and prayed for that to never happen to me as a former Bison football team member ever again, and I prayed and prayed for this team to at the very least just hover around .500 in 2010. When I saw a little of how they did in practice, I predicted 7-4 for 2010. I still stand by that.

Think about this: You just got rescued from a North Korean concentration camp. You're starving, dirty and exhausted from hard labor. (1-6 after losing to the Bunnies last year). Are you at that time looking forward to being fanned with ostrich feathers on a recumbent lounger poolside in a Tuscan Manor while being fed grapes on the vine (6-1 or 7-0) or are you looking forward to being sent to a safe, secure place where you can get some food in your stomache and get some desperately-needed sleep (4-3 where we are right now)???

Do any of you remember what it felt like exactly one year ago?? My God, how soon we forget! I was this close to charging into the FargoDome football offices and going on a tirade!! Now a year later, we win a few games, we BEAT a BCS school, and avoid the title of the laughingstock of the Football Championship Subdivision and place ourselves as a factor in BS playoff discussions, and now we all want to see Rocky and Simdorn guide us to 15-0 and that Magical Trophy!! And by God, if I don't get to see that, I'm gonna raise some hell!!!

Just like typical Americans, we are. We demand for our government to establish some type of fucking Xanadu, free of all taxes and everything else that might offend our individual preferences and sensibilities, when we fail to realize just how fucking awesome we already have it in our country compared to most other places in the world.

I don't know why, but one thing, I guess a pet peeve I have (well, more than that) that really sets me off is when people are completely ungrateful for what they have. Whether it's their nice house, or their 4-3 football team. I guess I'm noticing a lot of ungrateful behaviour in a lot of Bison fans. This ungratefulness clouds up our ability to see improvement in our team, and the ability to see that it's going in the right direction.

Sorry for the rant. Now I would like to go to bed.

Iam in absolute shock. That is your best post ever. Well done.

CAS4127
10-19-2010, 06:15 PM
Iam in absolute shock. That is your best post ever. Well done.

56, your kidding, right? Refer to post #88 for my thoughts.

56BISON73
10-19-2010, 06:17 PM
56, your kidding, right? Refer to post #88 for my thoughts.

I said it was his best post ever. I didnt say it was good. :D

Capn_Cat
10-19-2010, 07:26 PM
Go have sex with yourself, CC, as you not only have your math/numbers all wrong, but you pussy cats wouldn't play us back then--we tried to schedule you, Montana State and Minnesota, to no avail. All we need is for our players to have the mindset we had in 80's and that of UNI players the last couple of years, and we would have kicked your asses this year--it's just not there for us, but I think the players, with a few exceptions, are. Enough said!!

Woulda, coulda, shoulda, dork. Please post a link detailing your extreme efforts to get UNI up to Fargo. I'll wait..................

Since you can't, you're just another stupid talking head on a message board, typing bullshit and munching on day old donuts in your Grandma's basement.

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

CAS4127
10-19-2010, 07:30 PM
Woulda, coulda, shoulda, dork. Please post a link detailing your extreme efforts to get UNI up to Fargo. I'll wait..................

Since you can't, you're just another stupid talking head on a message board, typing bullshit and munching on day old donuts in your Grandma's basement.

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Yep, I just knew it, and that I could get you where I wanted. Thanks for biting. You will be a perfect fit in Grand Forks as a Sioux fan. Did you not read the kudos I gave to UNI in my message? Or were you too blinded by anger and hate by the time you got to that part? I know it was a long read for a UNI fan, but, come on!

Oh, and notice that I didn't even have to call you names to accomplish the goal.

Capn_Cat
10-19-2010, 07:38 PM
Yep, I just knew it, and that I could get you where I wanted. Thanks for biting. You will be a perfect fit in Grand Forks as a Sioux fan. Did you not read the kudos I gave to UNI in my message? Or were you too blinded by anger and hate by the time you got to that part? I know it was a long read for a UNI fan, but, come on!

Oh, and notice that I didn't even have to call you names to accomplish the goal.

Hate and anger aren't in The Cap'ns makeup, son. Ignorance and sloth, however, are picked up by my radar, day and night.

Link?

:smh:

CAS4127
10-19-2010, 07:47 PM
Hate and anger aren't in The Cap'ns makeup, son. Ignorance and sloth, however, are picked up by my radar, day and night.

Link?

:smh:

Moderators, Moderators, where are you?! Oh, and CC, http://www.indianmotorcyclecommunity.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/LIKE-PIE.jpg, and you can't link to AD telephone conversations as far as I know, but you probably know more--just ask, right?

bisoneer
10-20-2010, 03:14 AM
Bison win 38-30 with DJ playing RB, QB and WILB as Mohler and Perez both see extensive PT plus several trick plays by the O including a wildcat offense with Siger at qb. Jemison leads the game in tackles and returns a pick for a six. Boyer gets 2 sacks and Gratzek shuts down the run. Our kicker boots a 52 yarder for 3 to end the first half. Wow.

bisoneer
10-20-2010, 03:20 AM
Ah my bad 80's I wasn't alive for it I just remember one of those bands lol..but it is an epic fail for a guy with a degree in music lol

Dgreenwell,

Please dont make any age discriminating comments to 80s please, thanks. And yes it is the beach boys...

HerdBot
10-20-2010, 04:19 AM
The Sycamores are 4-2, beating ISU Red, Missouri State and two non-DI teams.

Here is an interesting and depressing fact that I posted in another thread. The last MVFC home game that we have won was Indiana State in 11/1/2008. We have lost our last six MVFC games at the dome.

The Bison are 2-0 against ISU Blue in MVFC play.

I think the Bison will get back in the win column this week but it won't be easy. NDSU 27 ISU 17

Are you guys insane? We beat these guys by 21 points. 41-16 NDSU

They have played 1 quality team, Western Illinois, and lost by 40.

If we lose I am calling for Bohls head.

HerdBot
10-20-2010, 04:25 AM
Also Sycamore Defensive End Ben Obasecki was named MVFC player of the week....

He's a great player on a bad defense. Any retard can game plan for 1 player. How about we run the ball at thepass rusher. Maybe chip him with a TE.

Dgreenwell3
10-20-2010, 04:33 AM
I wouldnt say our defense is bad...we have played 2 of the better offensive teams in the valley...and Gabe, I was just pointing out the fact that he was named that also NATIONAL defensive player of the week...no need to get all fussy...Also if you don't think this ISU blue team is ten times better than last years time, you don't know anything about football...guarantee a good game, and ask the Redbirds about the last time I guaranteed a good game...and I would think as a Bison fan you would consider the Redbirds a pretty quality team...

Dgreenwell3
10-20-2010, 04:39 AM
Dgreenwell,

Please dont make any age discriminating comments to 80s please, thanks. And yes it is the beach boys...

I didnt mean it that way but I see how it could sound that way...I was just pointing out I literally wasn't alive for that song lol

ndsubison1
10-20-2010, 04:39 AM
Are you guys insane? We beat these guys by 21 points. 41-16 NDSU

They have played 1 quality team, Western Illinois, and lost by 40.

If we lose I am calling for Bohls head.

They also throttled Illinois St

Dgreenwell3
10-20-2010, 04:49 AM
Ming, I saw your sig quotes former ISU men's basketball head coach John Wooden, cool stuff!

mgbison
10-20-2010, 06:48 AM
This game is huge for us but i'm not that concerned. I will agree with Gabe that if we lose this game, Bohl is gonna be under fire big time and he should be. If ISU and NDSU both play their A game we should still be able to beat them handily.

I'll give them credit with their win over ISUr, but i don't think ISUr is very good (which is why so many people are jumping off the bridge over that loss). MSU is in turmoil big time. We will see come Saturday

Remember USD fans also guaranteed a good/close game and we all saw how that one ended. USD is a better football team than ISUb. Also, Comparing scores doesn't work either, if that was the case SDSU would crush Washington based on their performance against Nebraska.

Bison by 20 or we got serious issues.

HerdBot
10-20-2010, 06:50 AM
They also throttled Illinois St

Doesn't matter. That was a different week and a home game for them. We win by 3 TD's. I know why we're going to win but I don't want to say because it will just piss people off. I'll just say this. We will win by 3 TD's. Possibly more.

HerdBot
10-20-2010, 06:56 AM
I wouldnt say our defense is bad...we have played 2 of the better offensive teams in the valley...and Gabe, I was just pointing out the fact that he was named that also NATIONAL defensive player of the week...no need to get all fussy...Also if you don't think this ISU blue team is ten times better than last years time, you don't know anything about football...guarantee a good game, and ask the Redbirds about the last time I guaranteed a good game...and I would think as a Bison fan you would consider the Redbirds a pretty quality team...

I think you guys are slightly better than last year. The only guarantee is an NDSU victory. It will not be a good game and your prediction to the Redbirds was a fluke.

BisoninNWMN
10-20-2010, 11:12 AM
IMO, if the coaches cannot get the players ready for this game then they need to be re-evaluated as our coaches.

This game is huge for the Bison. Basically it is a make or break for us as far as any hopes for the playoffs is concerned. It could set the tone for the final 3 games....a loss will set this team back, big time......with a possible 4 game losing streak.

Get it done.

GO BISON

bisonfan11
10-20-2010, 03:21 PM
IMO, if the coaches cannot get the players ready for this game then they need to be re-evaluated as our coaches.

This game is huge for the Bison. Basically it is a make or break for us as far as any hopes for the playoffs is concerned. It could set the tone for the final 3 games....a loss will set this team back, big time......with a possible 4 game losing streak.

Get it done.

GO BISON

Well I don't think the Bison will make it to the play-offs regardless of the outcome of this game, I do agree that this is our "make-or-brake" game. Sure Indiana State has improved, but so have we (supposedly). If we lose this game the rest of the season might spiral out of control and we might not win another game this season (yes MSU has a horrid defense, but so does ISU-Red). The way I see it we can either try to win out (or at least go 3-1) the rest of the season or we can just crap out. I am more worried that Bohl and the coaching staff will NOT have the team ready to play on Saturday (a theme that is becoming common from Bison MVC games). Is this a winnable game? With out a doubt, we are JUST as talented as Indiana State if not more talented. The question is can Craig Bohl and the coaching staff prepare the talent on this team well enough to be a very capable Indiana State team? I guess we'll see, but this IS the biggest game of the season, because I feel this will determine the direction the Bison go from here.

CAS4127
10-20-2010, 04:09 PM
Our defense sucks too, so I will say what I said last week--I don't like our chances if they have the ball at the end in a close, relatively high scoring game. http://www.indianmotorcyclecommunity.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/Feet-Up[1].gif

But, nonetheless, I will take the Bison 31-21, sans the above happening.

Bison101
10-20-2010, 10:54 PM
I guess I have to be the one that says it :

THIS YEAR'S BISON TEAM BEAT KANSAS.

If we can't beat the Sycamores after beating the KU JAYHAWKS, then something is wrong with the program.

BisoninNWMN
10-21-2010, 12:37 AM
I guess I have to be the one that says it :

THIS YEAR'S BISON TEAM BEAT KANSAS.

If we can't beat the Sycamores after beating the KU JAYHAWKS, then something is wrong with the program.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I cannot agree more!!!!!!

Time to get it done Bison.

Scooter1
10-21-2010, 02:15 PM
On the Indiana State game....

This game may have more implications than some want to admit. If the Sycamores come in and beat the Bison at home, they go to 5-2 and can call this season a huge success, even if they lose the next four games. Should the Bison lose to the Sycamores at home, some fans could get their wish of seeing Bohl gone.

There is nothing more dangerous than a team that believes they can win. The Sycamores believe they can win. Indiana St still needs to prove that they can win on the road. Are we going to see the team that played W Illinois who lost 40-7 at W Illinois, or are we going to see the team that beat Illinois St at home? I'm hoping for the 40-7 team. The real question is what is in the heads of the Bison football team. Does this Bison football team play with confidence? I didn't see that they were playing to win last Saturday. They extended drives for Illinois State at crucial times and didn't get a stop though out the entire second half. Maybe playing at home will help, maybe it won't.

Don't you get tired of reading about what a great quarterback the opposing team has? Are we the only school in the MVC without a proven commodity at Quarterback? Jose Mohler needs to step up to the plate and lead. He also needs to recognize when to take what he can get and hold on to the ball.

If the Bison lose this game, dust off a seat on the fire Bohl bus because this truly is a game that NDSU should not lose. Who would have thought that a home game against Indiana St could be a defining moment for the coaching career for Craig Bohl just three seasons after having 2 straight 10-1 seasons? The previous two games played against this team were 30 point wins, We have them at home. I don't care how much momentum they think they have, we need to win this game by 17 or more. I see us winning by 14.

If the Sycamores win this game the stage will have been set for them to climb out of the MVC cellar and shut the door on that part of their past. I don't think with their coaching change Indiana St will slip back to the 0-11 team that we saw in the past. Indiana St is doing what it needs to do- win at home against the teams that you should be able to play with. They need to take the next step and show they can win on the road. From past performances from this season, I don't see that happening this week.

NDSU 35
Indiana St 21

NWNDBison
10-21-2010, 04:06 PM
Indiana State is definitely thinking playoffs, and why shouldn't they? They're on a roll. They do have to get into the mindset that they can win away from home, though. Let's hope that trend doesn't start with the Bison!

http://tribstar.com/sports/x1744209273/Sycamores-Sunshine-Boys-having-fun-in-Midwest

"Moreover, ISU will be playing against stiffer pass defenses for the rest of the season, starting with North Dakota State on Saturday at the Fargodome. The Bison are ranked 40th in FCS against the pass, far better than either Illinois State or Missouri State, both of whom are ranked in the bottom 12 in the nation."

NWNDBison
10-21-2010, 04:11 PM
Post this in the Bison locker room:

Source: http://www.gosycamores.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=65228&SPID=7269&DB_OEM_ID=15200&ATCLID=205015086

An Indiana State Win Over North Dakota State Would ...

* Give Indiana State four consecutive victories for the first time since the 2004 season.
* Improve Indiana State's Missouri Valley Football Conference winning streak to three games, its longest since 1996.
* Give Indiana State its first ever victory over North Dakota State in three tries.
* Give Indiana State its first road win since downing Eastern Illinois in 2004, a span of 35 road contests.
* Give Indiana State a total of five victories for the season, its most since 2002.
* Improve ISU to 3-1 in MVFC play, tying the 2010 Trees with the 1995 & 1996 teams for the best start in league play.

NDSU1980
10-22-2010, 03:19 AM
I'm calling it 31-30 Bison. Even if Bohl can't pull us through, Jose can.

I'm also predicting I finish corn harvest by sundown tomorrow. Let's see how many forecasts hold true.

Dgreenwell3
10-22-2010, 05:21 AM
This is the way I see it:
The most important player for you to shut down is Shakir Bell...when he comes into the game it really seems to fire up the Sycamore offense...Don't get me wrong Gates is a great back But Shakir Bell has that ability to turn nothing into something...and his carries seem to come 1-3 plays before one of our long TD passes which usually happen to come from Play-action...also his style is a big change-up to gates who has turned into a more physical back than we once thought....Gates Averages 97.0 yards per game and Bell averages 90

BisoninNWMN
10-22-2010, 11:20 AM

This game may have more implications than some want to admit. If the Sycamores come in and beat the Bison at home, they go to 5-2 and can call this season a huge success, even if they lose the next four games. Should the Bison lose to the Sycamores at home, some fans could get their wish of seeing Bohl gone.

There is nothing more dangerous than a team that believes they can win. The Sycamores believe they can win. Indiana St still needs to prove that they can win on the road. Are we going to see the team that played W Illinois who lost 40-7 at W Illinois, or are we going to see the team that beat Illinois St at home? I'm hoping for the 40-7 team. The real question is what is in the heads of the Bison football team. Does this Bison football team play with confidence? I didn't see that they were playing to win last Saturday. They extended drives for Illinois State at crucial times and didn't get a stop though out the entire second half. Maybe playing at home will help, maybe it won't.

Don't you get tired of reading about what a great quarterback the opposing team has? Are we the only school in the MVC without a proven commodity at Quarterback? Jose Mohler needs to step up to the plate and lead. He also needs to recognize when to take what he can get and hold on to the ball.

If the Bison lose this game, dust off a seat on the fire Bohl bus because this truly is a game that NDSU should not lose. Who would have thought that a home game against Indiana St could be a defining moment for the coaching career for Craig Bohl just three seasons after having 2 straight 10-1 seasons? The previous two games played against this team were 30 point wins, We have them at home. I don't care how much momentum they think they have, we need to win this game by 17 or more. I see us winning by 14.

If the Sycamores win this game the stage will have been set for them to climb out of the MVC cellar and shut the door on that part of their past. I don't think with their coaching change Indiana St will slip back to the 0-11 team that we saw in the past. Indiana St is doing what it needs to do- win at home against the teams that you should be able to play with. They need to take the next step and show they can win on the road. From past performances from this season, I don't see that happening this week.

NDSU 35
Indiana St 21

Good post!

Get it done Bison....period.

Notorious
10-22-2010, 12:59 PM
Back on the medication(s)....

Bizons - 42
'Trees - 13

IndyBison
10-22-2010, 03:34 PM
This is the way I see it:
The most important player for you to shut down is Shakir Bell...when he comes into the game it really seems to fire up the Sycamore offense...Don't get me wrong Gates is a great back But Shakir Bell has that ability to turn nothing into something...and his carries seem to come 1-3 plays before one of our long TD passes which usually happen to come from Play-action...also his style is a big change-up to gates who has turned into a more physical back than we once thought....Gates Averages 97.0 yards per game and Bell averages 90

I watched Bell in the state championship game last year and he was unbelievable. He is a little guy which is probably why a lot of people passed on him but he was strong and fast. I was surprised when ISU got him but thought he would be a great player for them. They also got the starting QB from that team and a few players from the previous state championship team. Miles has definitely accumulated some talent the past 2 years and they are starting to show promise. As with any young team they may struggle at times but as long as Miles is there, this should be a solid team. I think the Bison will win this game but it wouldn't surprise me if ISU gives them a good game.

SDbison
10-22-2010, 04:41 PM

NDSU 35
Indiana St 21
Like whats bolded above............ I am so tired of hearing Bohl build up every damn MVFC team that the Bison play. Every other team has all sorts of great players, but the Bison seem to be lacking. hmmmmmmm, Bohl you just impress me more each time you speak. Maybe this is why the Bison have no swagger, no confidence and are maybe even afraid of other teams.

Capn_Cat
10-22-2010, 04:45 PM
Like whats bolded above............ I am so tired of hearing Bohl build up every damn MVFC team that the Bison play. Every other team has all sorts of great players, but the Bison seem to be lacking. hmmmmmmm, Bohl you just impress me more each time you speak. Maybe this is why the Bison have no swagger, no confidence and are maybe even afraid of other teams.

http://www.deseretnews.com/photos/midres/5945607.jpg

CAS4127
10-22-2010, 04:49 PM
http://www.deseretnews.com/photos/midres/5945607.jpg
Must be some downtime as the janitor responsible ONLY for keeping the restrooms clean at the local, shitass truckstop. Hey, it's a tough job, but someone has to do it!--Thanks Cap, for all your hard work.

Can they at least afford you some rubber gloves, or is it that you just refuse to wear them?!

Capn_Cat
10-22-2010, 05:02 PM
Must be some downtime as the janitor responsible ONLY for keeping the restrooms clean at the local, shitass truckstop. Hey, it's a tough job, but someone has to do it!--Thanks Cap, for all your hard work.

Can they at least afford you some rubber gloves, or is it that you just refuse to wear them?!

How profoundly humorous, CAS!!! You are SOOOO funny and, as the Herd wishes they were like UNI, I wish I was just like you!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

CAS4127
10-22-2010, 05:11 PM
I wish I was just like you!!!

Get in line with the rest of them then!! Hey, you can't expect to come on here, rub salt in the wounds and not get smoked. Also, whatever our forum differences, we probably aren't that much different from a personality perspecitive. And, please keep in mind (to the best of your God given ability--which I know is limited), that I have and will continue to compliment the UNI FB program--just sayin!

WYOBISONMAN
10-22-2010, 05:15 PM
I wish I was just like you!!!

Get in line with the rest of them then!! Hey, you can't expect to come on here, rub salt in the wounds and not get smoked. Also, whatever our forum differences, we probably aren't that much different from a personality perspecitive. And, please keep in mind (to the best of your God given ability--which I know is limited), that I have and will continue to compliment the UNI FB program--just sayin!

Oh.....a few differences.....LOL......Offense......Defense..... .that kind of thing.:D

CAS4127
10-22-2010, 07:26 PM
I have completed my game analysis (Insert drumroll here):

NDSU: 34
ISU: 27

HerdBot
10-22-2010, 07:31 PM
I have completed my game analysis (Insert drumroll here):

NDSU: 34
ISU: 27

Ill take it. But one of their TDs is in garbage time.

CAS4127
10-22-2010, 07:33 PM
Ill take it. But one of their TDs is in garbage time.

Actually, that's exactly what I was thinking. We are up by 14-17 points and they score late in the game, but we then have to worry about on-side kick. Ya, I've really thought this through the entire week.

99Bison
10-22-2010, 08:09 PM
Have I posted this yet? Not sure, anyway right now seems like about 31-20 Bison win.

CAS4127
10-22-2010, 08:30 PM
My thought is that I am gonna have a good time. My prediction is that will have good time. Gone!!!

Herd Mentality
10-22-2010, 10:39 PM
My prediction is the ISU present will have a new suit that he purchased in Fargo at Macys today about 2 hours ago.

DjKyRo
10-22-2010, 11:42 PM
Good news for Bison Nation - I got kicked out of my PRACS study so I should be at tailgate/the game tomorrow.

BadlandsBison
10-23-2010, 12:16 AM
Good news for Bison Nation - I got kicked out of my PRACS study so I should be at tailgate/the game tomorrow.

:nod: :nod:
Although, sorry you're missing out on the payday. I'll loan you some beer at 1% interest.

Bisonfan1
10-23-2010, 02:43 AM

Told you - VODKA - not the whiskey - in the orange juice in the morning, less odor detection, but ohh nooo, you wouldnt listen - jeeez

Bisonfan1
10-23-2010, 02:54 AM
Its time for the defense to shine !!

BISON - 31
GAYamores - 13

Dgreenwell3
10-23-2010, 01:30 PM
Gayamores????????????????????????????? wow I didn't know North Dakota was known for it's inventive insults...What are you gonna call us next...a poopy head????

Dgreenwell3
10-23-2010, 01:33 PM
Dr. Dan, President of Indiana State, doesnt wear suits to football games lol...that may be for a different fuction but Dr. Dan will be wearing his no. 4 black Sycamore jersey a Castle High school football baseball cap and a pair of jeans...and have a beard....and a beer lol

Wally
10-23-2010, 02:28 PM
For us to win this game it comes down to our defense. Who would of thought that after the way the defense started the year. Yes, Gratzek has been out and it should help big time with him back in the fold. If we give up another 500 yards and 50% on 3rd downs we lose again. Please don't start with the "we are a tampa 2 defense, a bend but don't break defense that gives up a lot between the 20's". I am so tired of that line of thinking. What is wrong with 3 and outs or stopping them after giving up a first down or creating a turnover or holding a team to under 30-350 yards? Thank God we have been as good as we have been in the red zone or we might be 2-5. We should expect better and have seen better this year.

Even though vigen's offense can be maddening I think we can score on them, so I say the defense steps up and we win 29-25.

semobison
10-23-2010, 02:41 PM
Funny how things work out! At the beginning of the year this game was a gimme. If our defense plays better we win going away. If not, it will be close. I say the defense plays much better and we win 34-17. Geez...we dont want to give up their first road win in who knows how long!

Bison101
10-23-2010, 03:32 PM
Bison 82
Indiana State 3

Call it a hyperbole if you wish.