PDA

View Full Version : Brewster Fired - Know Any Candidates?

Fightin' Bison
10-17-2010, 06:21 PM
Who will the Gophers look at and how will it affect the Bison?

runtheoption
10-17-2010, 06:26 PM
This is my official kickoff of the "lakesbison for Head Coach of the University of Minnesota Golden Gophers" campaign.

TransAmBison
10-17-2010, 06:34 PM
This is my official kickoff of the "lakesbison for Head Coach of the University of Minnesota Golden Gophers" campaign.
How can I help the campaign?

thundarsdaddy
10-17-2010, 06:46 PM
One thing I have felt both this year and last, is that Coach Bohl kind of uses his TV show as a resume'!

Its one thing to always try to stay positive, but after a while its like watching a lady with obvious implants...the "fakeness" gets old fast!!!

Now I am simply stating on opinion here, but I have felt for a couple years now our beloved Coach has always been advertising himself for a possible "move up" the coaching ladder!!

Now, in reality would the University of Minnesota ACTUALLY take a serious look at Craig Bohl as a possible head coach??

Of course they would, their own track record of decisions in hiring football coach's has made for some really wild times for us in the "boonies" to view!!

I really think they will give Coach Bohl an honest, sincere "look", and a part of me thinks, he might be doing the same to them!!!

As you youngsters like to say...."Just saying??"

Minneapolis Jack
10-17-2010, 06:52 PM
Vikings D-Coordinator Leslie Frazier. Already has stated that he would be interested.

silkamilkamonico
10-17-2010, 07:01 PM
They will end up with Mangina, IMHO. It's a capacity desireable job, and merely a stepping stone for coaches going somewhere in college, or possibly even the NFL for that matter, IMHO.

tjbison
10-17-2010, 07:02 PM
Alumni and general fans will not allow anyone like Bohl again, their next head coach will have NFL and or BCS Conference Head Coaching history. Much like they did with Tubby and Mens BBall program.

Bohl had just as much experience as a head coach when he came here as Brewster had when joining MN and that is ZERO.

Shawn-O
10-17-2010, 07:11 PM
The big money wants an "M Man" this time. Trestman will get a look.

jarhead
10-17-2010, 07:19 PM
I like Frazier. Even though he's ten years removed from the college game, he's got contacts and credibility all over Big Ten country.

runtheoption
10-17-2010, 07:25 PM
How can I help the campaign?

I think convincing lakes to get a Gophers tatoo would be very helpful. Also, Minnesota did elect Jesse Ventura, so maybe get lakes to wear a maroon and gold boa 24/7, just like your NDSU boa. That will win over the hearts and minds of Gopher Nation.

I will arrange for some interviews between lakes and his close, personal friend Sid Hartman. I will also convince lakes to get rid of the firedennyguy persona, and stick to being lakes.

ndsubison1
10-17-2010, 07:32 PM
Troy Calhoun, Air Force; Al Golden, Temple coach; Mike Leach, former Texas Tech, Mark Mangino, former KU; Jim Leavitt, former South Florida; Kevin Sumnin, Houston (some MN ties); Darrell Bevell, Vikings O-Coordinator; Carl Pelini, Nebraska D-Coord

TransAmBison
10-17-2010, 08:06 PM
I think convincing lakes to get a Gophers tatoo would be very helpful. Also, Minnesota did elect Jesse Ventura, so maybe get lakes to wear a maroon and gold boa 24/7, just like your NDSU boa. That will win over the hearts and minds of Gopher Nation.

I will arrange for some interviews between lakes and his close, personal friend Sid Hartman. I will also convince lakes to get rid of the firedennyguy persona, and stick to being lakes.
I will have the rev get an email out right away to lakes. He should be quite easy to convince. Maybe I will have him make a carving as well. The boa is a must. I don't know why everyone doesn't wear them all the time.

Jay
10-17-2010, 08:12 PM
JG from KFAN's take (he's in the Bohl corner):
http://www.kfan.com/pages/gophers.html

WRSDBison
10-17-2010, 08:13 PM
Troy Calhoun, Air Force; Al Golden, Temple coach; Mike Leach, former Texas Tech, Mark Mangino, former KU; Jim Leavitt, former South Florida; Kevin Sumnin, Houston (some MN ties); Darrell Bevell, Vikings O-Coordinator; Carl Pelini, Nebraska D-Coord

Just my guess, but I'm really thinking he'll be the Head Coach at Penn St when the "dead one" finally leaves. I'm not saying that takes him out of consideration of the Minnesota job, but would they take a risk of hiring him and then losing him to PSU?

ANGUS
10-17-2010, 08:53 PM
O.K. say hypothetically the gophers hire Coach Bohl, where does that leave the BISON. Who would be on our "short list?"

aces1180
10-17-2010, 09:11 PM
O.K. say hypothetically the gophers hire Coach Bohl, where does that leave the BISON. Who would be on our "short list?"

Gus Bradley...Probably won't leave the NFL, however.

SUBISON247
10-17-2010, 09:17 PM
John Stiegelmeier

aces1180
10-17-2010, 09:19 PM
Dale Lennon

WRSDBison
10-17-2010, 09:31 PM
Kalen DeBoer???

NDSU1980
10-18-2010, 12:55 AM

Roger Thomas. Then he could keep his word that UND would never play the Bison again. Ever.

Bryan
10-18-2010, 01:17 AM
Bohl would of had a shot a couple years ago but right now there is a.001 chance Bohl would get the job. the KFAN idiots love to pimp NDSU when it serves there purpose to make fun of the gophers, but I doubt Guard or Barrerio have any clue what the Bison's record is the past three years or that they have never even reached the playoffs. Now with this year slipping away, ZERO chance MN alumni, boosters, and fans would approve this move after Brewster. Bohl needs to worry about his own job security.

onbison09
10-18-2010, 01:53 AM
I'm sure this is somewhere else but I'm too lazy to look it up
Maturi said he will sell opportunity at Minnesota, the chance to play
in an impressive stadium in the heart of a vibrant metropolitan area.
Most of all, Maturi said, the replacement will have a chance to put his
name on a program that hasn't been to a Rose Bowl since 1962.

"You're not following Vince Lombardi here," Maturi said

56BISON73
10-18-2010, 04:37 AM
From another site-----

Having blown through calamity, disappointment and despair, the Gophers finally descended into vaudeville on Saturday, into are-you-kidding-me misfortune and funny-hats-and-rubber-noses pratfalls. Two certain touchdowns were bollixed, a snap sailed into the stratosphere, and the bounce pass somehow became a staple of the playbook. All that was missing was a giant cane, yanking Tim Brewster off the stage and into ignominy."

zooropa
10-18-2010, 06:53 AM
I know! This:

http://scrapetv.com/News/Images/kfc%20bucket%20of%20chicken.gif

Principle advantages:

1) cheaper

2) easier to stomach

3) longer shelf-life

4) slightly better Xs and Os coach.

Biggest risk:

Might end up eaten by Mangino.

WYOBISONMAN
10-18-2010, 12:53 PM
What about Gus? Although since Maturi got burned by an NFL coordinator once he is not likely to hire another......

WildBill
10-18-2010, 02:28 PM
From what i have heard and in no particular order

Dungy
Mangino
Leach
Belotti
Chryst=Wiscy o-coordinator
Venables=Oklahoma D-coordinator
The Stoops brothers, Mike and Mark

They want a good coach and will pay 3-4 mil up to 5 years to get one this time. Honestly, Bohl probably isn't a candidate due to the last 2 years. Who knows? All i know is there will be no search committee this time, so the President and AD must have someone in mind already.

aces1180
10-18-2010, 02:33 PM

Dungy
Mangino
Leach
Belotti

They want a good coach and will pay 3-4 mil up to 5 years to get one this time. Honestly, Bohl probably isn't a candidate due to the last 2 years. Who knows? All i know is there will be no search committee this time, so the President and AD must have someone in mind already.

Dungy already said no....http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5696782

Tatanka
10-18-2010, 02:39 PM
Please OH PLEASE let it me Mangino. :nod: Already have a lifetime's worth of smack built up for that dude.

JSUBison
10-18-2010, 03:00 PM
Lloyd Carr. The guy can coach, good recruiter, and after how Michigan hosed him a few years back, he might have a little extra motivation. But I don't think he's interested at all in coaching anymore.

I don't know many of these new names people are throwing out. I still think it's 1997.

overquota
10-18-2010, 03:13 PM

Dungy
Mangino
Leach
Belotti

The Stoops brothers, I did not think of them, would be a great hire.

WildBill
10-18-2010, 03:14 PM
Dungy already said no....http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5696782

They have asked him multiple times, and regardless he is still their 1st choice

Civil06
10-18-2010, 03:15 PM
Would Chris Petersen ever be interested in leaving Boise State to double his salary?

WildBill
10-18-2010, 03:18 PM
Lloyd Carr. The guy can coach, good recruiter, and after how Michigan hosed him a few years back, he might have a little extra motivation. But I don't think he's interested at all in coaching anymore.

I don't know many of these new names people are throwing out. I still think it's 1997.

Carr is retired, but i always liked him.

WildBill
10-18-2010, 03:18 PM
Would Chris Petersen ever be interested in leaving Boise State to double his salary?

You wonder with Boise getting hosed in the BCS standings year after year.

Answer Guy
10-18-2010, 03:29 PM

Back in 1997, Lloyd Carr was only 52 years old. :D

gotts
10-18-2010, 03:38 PM
Back in 1997, Lloyd Carr was only 52 years old. :D

He was at the helm for this beauty, the single worst meltdown I've ever experienced in person. Can't believe I passed on tickets to the Minnesota Wild season opener to go see this garbage.

Link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QW6lktAhXxc)

Who gives up 31 points in a quarter, seriously?

aces1180
10-18-2010, 03:48 PM
He was at the helm for this beauty, the single worst meltdown I've ever experienced in person. Can't believe I passed on tickets to the Minnesota Wild season opener to go see this garbage.

SDSU...They gave up 34 to Montana in the 4th quarter last year....Hahaha.

WildBill
10-18-2010, 03:56 PM

One of many Mason meltdowns vs Michigan.

HandoEX
10-18-2010, 04:41 PM

Conference records since '08

Tim Brewter: 6-13
Craig Bohl: 7-13

Really, Craig Bohl? Right now?

Ferd
10-18-2010, 04:55 PM

Lifetime Head coaching records:

Tim Brewster: 15-30
Craig Bohl: 52-25

I get your point, but a two year sample is an awfully small window.

BlueBisonRock
10-18-2010, 04:56 PM

:eek:

At least Bohl beat SD. :blush:

:banghead:

Bison bison
10-18-2010, 05:00 PM

Horseshit.

College football coaches are judged to the same measure as husbands - What have you done for me lately.

BlueBisonRock
10-18-2010, 05:01 PM
Horseshit.

College football coaches are judged to the same measure as husbands - What have you done for me lately.

I try every day to be a good husband! :D

Ferd
10-18-2010, 05:11 PM
Horseshit.

Does this comment have anything to do with your experience with marriage?
I've been happily married for 36 years.

I suspect your sample size for this example was also rather small.

BTW, I still understand that Bohl isn't in a great position to be considered as Punky's replacement.

twss :D

HandoEX
10-18-2010, 05:29 PM

I never said Brewster was a better coach, nor did I compare the two as coaches. I merely pointed out something that Maturi can't ignore.

Tatanka
10-18-2010, 05:37 PM
Does this comment have anything to do with your experience with marriage?
I've been happily married for 36 years.

I suspect your sample size for this example was also rather small.

BTW, I still understand that Bohl isn't in a great position to be considered as Punky's replacement.

twss :D

Hey NDB2--Ferd says you have a "small sample size". :rofl:

Bison bison
10-18-2010, 06:06 PM
The sample size was one. The size sampled was magnificent.

BurroBlue
10-18-2010, 07:22 PM
I like the idea of candidates with UM ties. Let me present the next head coach of Minnesota:
http://kttc.images.worldnow.com/images/10745412_BG1.jpg (http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0S020llnrxMkxAAcF2jzbkF/SIG=12b7h59b2/EXP=1287516133/**http%3a//kttc.images.worldnow.com/images/10745412_BG1.jpg)

WildBill
10-18-2010, 10:02 PM
I like the idea of candidates with UM ties. Let me present the next head coach of Minnesota:
http://kttc.images.worldnow.com/images/10745412_BG1.jpg (http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0S020llnrxMkxAAcF2jzbkF/SIG=12b7h59b2/EXP=1287516133/**http%3a//kttc.images.worldnow.com/images/10745412_BG1.jpg)

Never should have let him leave. Btw, Leach is not a candidate, they worry about his past.

Ferd
10-18-2010, 10:12 PM
The sample size was one. The size sampled was magnificent.

Sorry. My bad. ;)

sambini
10-18-2010, 10:42 PM

Yes Dr. Lou+++

EndZoneQB
10-18-2010, 11:16 PM
Heard Mussmans name mentioned today on PA....by Mussmans brother LMAO

Also, heard a few people talk about Bohl and how he knows how to recruit the area, etc.

Wally
10-19-2010, 12:07 AM
Iowa fans cracking wise on basement brew

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xc51yYzGe7w

ndsubison1
10-19-2010, 01:19 AM
ive heard from multiple sources that Bohl is the leading candidate for the UM job... stay tuned

sambini
10-19-2010, 01:53 AM
Maturi wants a big name?

Gully
10-19-2010, 02:13 AM
What about Gus? Although since Maturi got burned by an NFL coordinator once he is not likely to hire another......

Was Brewster even an NFL coordinator? I thought he was a tight ends coach or something?

GOB1SON
10-19-2010, 02:16 AM
I think Jim Harbaugh would be a great hire.

Big Ten ties. Midwestern boy. Great name and coaching pedigree. Has done an outstanding job at Stanford recruiting where standards are very high.

He would bring IT to the gophs.

Just a thought on my part. Offer him a suitcase full of greenbacks and a free cap every day for the rest of his life.

Bisonguy
10-19-2010, 02:29 AM
Was Brewster even an NFL coordinator? I thought he was a tight ends coach or something?

He wasn't just a tight ends coach. His accomplishments transcended well beyond that of a single position coach-

Coaching Experience 2007-pres. University of Minnesota Head Coach 2005-06 Denver Broncos Tight Ends Coach 2004 San Diego Chargers Assistant Head Coach/Tight Ends Coach 2002-03 San Diego Chargers Tight Ends Coach 1998-2001 University of Texas Tight Ends Coach 1989-97 University of North Carolina Tight Ends & Special Teams Coach/Recruiting Coordinator 1987-88 Central Catholic High School Head Coach 1986 Purdue University Graduate Assistant (Tight Ends & Offensive Tackles)

sambini
10-19-2010, 02:36 AM
I think Jim Harbaugh would be a great hire.

Big Ten ties. Midwestern boy. Great name and coaching pedigree. Has done an outstanding job at Stanford recruiting where standards are very high.

He would bring IT to the gophs.

Just a thought on my part. Offer him a suitcase full of greenbacks and a free cap every day for the rest of his life.

That would be a big name. How about Spurrier?

Wally
10-19-2010, 02:49 AM
He wasn't just a tight ends coach. His accomplishments transcended well beyond that of a single position coach-

If you recall, this was his "bio" posted, then unposted, on his website last year

Minnesota Head Coach Tim Brewster has 21 years of coaching experience. Prior to joining the Maroon and Gold, Brew served tenures under coaching legends Mack Browm (sic), Marty Schottenheimer, and Mike Shanahan. Brewster has coached in 10 Bowl games and played in two as a player at Illinois. In total, Brewster holds a coaching record of 113-61-1 (.645). Coach Brewster also has made headlines as an outstanding recruiter. He has inked the likes of NFL stars Vince Young and Chris Sims (sic) at Texas and Alge Crumpler at the University of North Carolina.

http://ncaafootball.fanhouse.com/2009/06/11/minnesota-coach-brewster-embellishes-record-in-blog-bio/

ndsubison1
10-19-2010, 02:55 AM
Never should have let him leave. Btw, Leach is not a candidate, they worry about his past.

What about Carl Pelini? As soon as the Gophers lost he was the first potential candidate that came to my mind. Would Nebraska moving to the Big 10 be a factor in the hiring process?

Bisonguy
10-19-2010, 02:58 AM
If you recall, this was his "bio" posted, then unposted, on his website last year

Minnesota Head Coach Tim Brewster has 21 years of coaching experience. Prior to joining the Maroon and Gold, Brew served tenures under coaching legends Mack Browm (sic), Marty Schottenheimer, and Mike Shanahan. Brewster has coached in 10 Bowl games and played in two as a player at Illinois. In total, Brewster holds a coaching record of 113-61-1 (.645). Coach Brewster also has made headlines as an outstanding recruiter. He has inked the likes of NFL stars Vince Young and Chris Sims (sic) at Texas and Alge Crumpler at the University of North Carolina.

http://ncaafootball.fanhouse.com/2009/06/11/minnesota-coach-brewster-embellishes-record-in-blog-bio/

I copied that from his soon-to-be-deleted Gophers bio. I thought about posting some of his "accomplishments", but was getting sick from the overabundance of arrogance that still remained after it was toned down this year.

overquota
10-19-2010, 01:33 PM
It has been a mystery why the Gophers can not get a football program going, the past coaches had the resumes.

I once heard, that Universities with good hockey teams have trouble also fielding a football team. Maybe there is some truth to this.

coldspot
10-19-2010, 01:55 PM
It has been a mystery why the Gophers can not get a football program going, the past coaches had the resumes.

I once heard, that Universities with good hockey teams have trouble also fielding a football team. Maybe there is some truth to this.

So with Penn state discussing adding tehhockies, could that be why they aren't having their usual success this year in thefutballs?

skolbrother
10-19-2010, 03:40 PM

Let The Ohis State, Wisconsin, Michigan St., Boston College and Michigan in on this fact, they keep winning at everything, the nerve of those bastards!!

CAS4127
10-19-2010, 04:36 PM
My bet--Scott Linehahn (sp?). Used to be Vikes OC, and is now with Detriot.

Answer Guy
10-19-2010, 05:01 PM
My bet--Scott Linehahn (sp?). Used to be Vikes OC, and is now with Detriot.

Spelling is Linehan. His brother-in-law played Jesus in Passion of the Christ. That's the kind of connections the Gophers could use.

siouxdgj
10-19-2010, 05:09 PM

I quite agree on the mystery of why the Gophers cannot seem to get out of the doldrums in football. Gopher football hasn't really gotten out of the rut since the Vikings under Bud Grant began flexing their muscles. Gophers haven't won a Big Ten football championship since 1967, a three-way tie with Indiana and Purdue. You may well be right regarding football and hockey. However, Michigan leads the NCAA in the number of national championships in hockey while also having a pretty fair football program throughout the years. Also, I didn't bring up hockey, but, nevertheless, UND with its 24 conference football championships over the years has managed to do well in both football and hockey. Also, to really be honest, the Gophers at one time were outstanding in football, winning five national championships--1934, 1935, 1936, 1940 and 1941--over an eight-season period from 1934 through 1941. Lo, how the mighty have fallen.

BisonAccountant44
10-19-2010, 05:18 PM
Gopher football hasn't really gotten out of the rut since the Vikings under Bud Grant began flexing their muscles.

This probably has a lot to do with it. They're an after thought of a team in their own town. Northwestern has the same problem here.

siouxdgj
10-19-2010, 05:35 PM
This probably has a lot to do with it. They're an after thought of a team in their own town. Northwestern has the same problem here.

Thanks for bringing up Northwestern. Back in those same 1930s Northwestern was one of the schools that managed to repeatedly give the Gophers fits. Miami U (the Florida one) from what I understand almost gave up Division I football after the Dolphins began making serious inroads. Pro football really affected the college game in places such as New York City, Philadelphia and Pittsburgh as well. Consider once proud football programs such as Fordham, New York University, Duquesne, Carnegie-Mellon, Penn among others. It forced a number of those schools to place more of their emphasis on hoops. For the longest period of time many schools were known either as football schools or basketball schools, but generally not both. That, of course, has changed, as schools with big football budgets and revenues and the like have been able to plow in some of those resources into funding top-notch basketball programs as well.

met1990
10-19-2010, 07:33 PM
Since when does the state of Minnesota have anything coming close to resembling a professional football franchise?

Tatanka
10-25-2010, 06:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xc51yYzGe7w

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Kermit
10-25-2010, 07:32 PM
ive heard from multiple sources that Bohl is the leading candidate for the UM job... stay tuned
ming, you really shouldn't count Lakesbison and Fire Denny Guy as "multiple sources."

BlueBisonRock
10-25-2010, 07:43 PM
ming, you really shouldn't count Lakesbison and Fire Denny Guy as "multiple sources."

Well, he also had Hunkleberry in his inner circle.

DjKyRo
10-25-2010, 10:45 PM
Well, he also had Hunkleberry in his inner circle.

And criscarter.

ndsubison1
10-26-2010, 02:52 AM
and IllBison

sambini
10-26-2010, 03:45 AM
Who do you guys think will want this job?

zooropa
10-26-2010, 03:53 AM
Vandrovec says Phil Fulmer

met1990
10-26-2010, 03:58 AM

Is TV just throwing names out there?

That's an interesting one that I hadn't thought or heard of being thrown around. I have to think he'd be a pretty good option.

sambini
10-26-2010, 04:11 AM
Skip Holtz????

zooropa
10-26-2010, 04:24 AM
Is TV just throwing names out there?

That's an interesting one that I hadn't thought or heard of being thrown around. I have to think he'd be a pretty good option.

That's the only one he's tossed out without qualification. The other two (Mangino & Leach) he mentions with reservations. Although (IIRC) he says his Mpls media connections are buzzing about Leach--who has about as much business in the Big Ten as Rich-Rod, if you ask me.

The deal with Fulmer comes down to whether, at 60, he wants to deal with the mess in Minnesota. With Minnesota's talent, it's possible they'd respond almost immediately to a good coach (viz Nebraska under Pellini), but do you want to take that risk?

met1990
10-26-2010, 04:42 AM
That's the only one he's tossed out without qualification. The other two (Mangino & Leach) he mentions with reservations. Although (IIRC) he says his Mpls media connections are buzzing about Leach--who has about as much business in the Big Ten as Rich-Rod, if you ask me.

The deal with Fulmer comes down to whether, at 60, he wants to deal with the mess in Minnesota. With Minnesota's talent, it's possible they'd respond almost immediately to a good coach (viz Nebraska under Pellini), but do you want to take that risk?

At this point, I wonder how many coaches would take this job just to add to their legacy. How could they do any worse than the Gopher coaches over the past 5-6 years? I have to think they could "turn around" that program over 2-3 years and then re-retire. It almost sounds like the perfect situation for someone like Glen Mason...

EndZoneQB
10-26-2010, 02:44 PM

TV wouldn't be the first guy to suggest this either...but like you said, does Fulmer want to start over at 60?

sambini
10-27-2010, 10:31 PM
I see they hired a search company to find there new coach,

KC Bison
10-28-2010, 06:12 PM
I quite agree on the mystery of why the Gophers cannot seem to get out of the doldrums in football. Gopher football hasn't really gotten out of the rut since the Vikings under Bud Grant began flexing their muscles. Gophers haven't won a Big Ten football championship since 1967, a three-way tie with Indiana and Purdue. You may well be right regarding football and hockey. However, Michigan leads the NCAA in the number of national championships in hockey while also having a pretty fair football program throughout the years. Also, I didn't bring up hockey, but, nevertheless, UND with its 24 conference football championships over the years has managed to do well in both football and hockey. Also, to really be honest, the Gophers at one time were outstanding in football, winning five national championships--1934, 1935, 1936, 1940 and 1941--over an eight-season period from 1934 through 1941. Lo, how the mighty have fallen.
As much as I hate to agree with anyone with Sioux in their name, I would have to agree that the Gophers had a great program for a number of years - a long time ago. It is no coincidence that the last outright Big 10 title came in 1961 which was the same year the Vikings showed up. They will never have a consistent great football program until the start of the Los Angeles Vikings era. They will never develop greatness as long as they are the second most popular football in the Twin Cities - actually third most popular when the Bison are in town.

onbison09
10-28-2010, 06:23 PM

Isn't that fairly common? (Honestly I have no idea but my school did it)

Bison bison
10-28-2010, 07:55 PM
i thought that last time all minnesota did was run a help wanted ad in the back of the west side fish wrap.

tony
10-28-2010, 08:43 PM
Heck, just make Tubby the football coach - the Gopher's basketball team would give up less points to South Dakota than the Gopher's football team.

zooropa
10-28-2010, 08:52 PM

Who'd Joel hire? Yahoo or Google?

aces1180
10-28-2010, 09:15 PM
Because the U of M is a public institution, they have to post the opening publicly, correct?

If that is the case, I'm going to throw my name in the hat.

I'll post my application and the inevitable rejection letter (if they even waste the time and paper) here on Bisonville.

99Bison
10-28-2010, 09:16 PM
Because the U of M is a public institution, they have to post the opening publicly, correct?

If that is the case, I'm going to throw my name in the hat.

I'll post my application and the inevitable rejection letter (if they even waste the time and paper) here on Bisonville.

Sweet, then when the next coach goes fail, you can say - see they shoulda hired me!