PDA

View Full Version : Win the Marker back

4mcruenomore
10-16-2010, 09:48 PM
At this point, that's all I care about.

Bisonwinagn
10-16-2010, 10:13 PM
So a big rock is important to you?? That game is no more important than next weeks game against Indiana State.

When the dust settles UNI and SDSU will be the two best teams in the conference just as expected.

tony
10-16-2010, 10:14 PM
So a big rock is important to you?? That game is no more important than next weeks game against Indiana State.

When the dust settles UNI and SDSU will be the two best teams in the conference just as expected.

Well, NDSU doesn't recruit against Indiana State... plus, it's always good to win a rivalry game.

BisoninNWMN
10-16-2010, 11:44 PM
Well, if we win out, we are 8-3 being 5-3 in the conference. 8-3 should be good enough for the playoffs.

This team can still do it but it is going to take a solid effort by the WHOLE team each week.

GO BISON

Bison"FANatic"
10-17-2010, 12:02 AM
I would love 8-3 but at this point I just want to see 6-5 and a winning season. It pains me to write that as that is not the BISON attitude. 6-5 should never be acceptable.

Well time to go fire up the fire pit and have a couple drinks.

TransAmBison
10-17-2010, 01:51 AM
Well, if we win out, we are 8-3 being 5-3 in the conference. 8-3 should be good enough for the playoffs.

This team can still do it but it is going to take a solid effort by the WHOLE team each week.

GO BISON
:rofl: I better go get another beer. I thought you said if we win out. :rofl:

bisonmike2
10-17-2010, 01:56 AM
At this point, that's all I care about.

THIS. The only realistically attainable goal left this season. And yeah, if we win out we'll go 8-3, I get that. But c'mon. This team putting together a 4 game win streak? Sure that's mathematically possible, but so is winning the powerball. I don't like our chances.

No_Skill
10-17-2010, 02:22 AM

GO BISON

Honestly, at this point I'd rather we didn't make the playoffs. We would be embarrassed like the bunnies were last year.

Great attitude, right.

semobison
10-17-2010, 03:06 AM
I dont think the Bunnies were embarrased last year, they just gave up a monster lead. Getting embarrased is when you are never in it to start with!

Theee Catrabbit
10-17-2010, 04:36 AM
Oh I got your marker....I got your marker right here:nod:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b7/Dakota_Marker.JPGhttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b7/Dakota_Marker.JPG

zooropa
10-17-2010, 04:42 AM
I don't know who those people are, but they need to iron their pants.....

mgbison
10-17-2010, 06:58 AM
The marker is nice, but in the next 10 years I'm more concerned about UND being good in football than SDSU. SDSU had a cute little run last year, but that was last year.

THEsocalledfan
10-18-2010, 01:39 PM
The marker is nice, but in the next 10 years I'm more concerned about UND being good in football than SDSU. SDSU had a cute little run last year, but that was last year.

Don't look now, but those SD yahoos are having another cute run......

I have never seen a team like SDSU that is always so bad at the beginning of the year, and then always get better. They should be about peaking when NDSU plays them.

If I was Bohl, I would get a pair of depends as if he loses that game, he will need them as it will be his last home game as Bison Head Coach.