PDA

View Full Version : Jose Mohler and Steve Walker on with Hammer

The Lost Dutchman
10-13-2010, 03:40 PM
Jose Mohler will be on with Dan around 12:10 today, I'll podcast it and post the link on here shortly after.

Starting next week, Steve Walker will be on weekly with Dan every Tuesday at 12:15.

bisonmike2
10-13-2010, 04:04 PM
Sounds like the ultimate combination of awesomeness. Are you sure the airwaves can handle it! Shouldn't you broadcast a warning to people who may tune in? ****WARNING!!! YOUR RADIO MIGHT SIMULTANEOUSLY EXPLODE DO TO THE PURE COOLNESS OF OUR NEXT TWO GUEST"

NDSU_grad
10-13-2010, 04:44 PM
:bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb:
Seriously, how come nobody ever told me about this emoticon before. I may change my username to it.

HandoEX
10-13-2010, 04:45 PM
I haven't listened to Hammer in a while. This will change that!!!

The Lost Dutchman
10-13-2010, 05:23 PM
Here's the interview if any of you missed it, http://740thefan.com/uploads/Jose%20Mohler%20October.mp3

roadwarrior
10-13-2010, 05:24 PM
You are quick today Puffy!

Wally
10-13-2010, 05:27 PM
I haven't listened to Hammer in a while. This will change that!!!

MC Hammer?

The Lost Dutchman
10-13-2010, 05:30 PM

Producing and podcasting on the fly today!

HandoEX
10-13-2010, 05:31 PM
MC Hammer?

No, I listened to "Pray" when there was about a minute left at YSU on Saturday.

tjbison
10-13-2010, 05:32 PM
Did Jose mention anything about the schools he is thinking about transfering too???

:banghead: :banghead:

roadwarrior
10-13-2010, 05:40 PM
Steve Walker's input was great!

bisonbills
10-13-2010, 05:49 PM
Did Jose mention anything about the schools he is thinking about transfering too???

:banghead: :banghead:

Hammer convinced him to transfer to und. He said he would be a better fit with all of the who's crazy speed. :D

lakesbison
10-13-2010, 05:53 PM
Hammer is just horrible, its hilarious to know he is still on the air.

You can tell he just hates anything NDSU.

Unbison got in today, funny hammer didnt try and threaten him like before, hahaha.

Civil06
10-13-2010, 06:04 PM
Hammer is just horrible, its hilarious to know he is still on the air.

You can tell he just hates anything NDSU.

Unbison got in today, funny hammer didnt try and threaten him like before, hahaha.

Which question was his? And by the way, this was your 10,000th post.

56BISON73
10-13-2010, 06:05 PM
Steve Walker's input was great!

Thje one I heard didnt have walker.

roadwarrior
10-13-2010, 06:12 PM
Thje one I heard didnt have walker.

Exactly..!

Kermit
10-13-2010, 06:12 PM
Props to Jose! He has become very comfortable with the media. He says all the right things and seems to have a great attitude. I was very impressed with how he handled his demotion and even more impressed with his preparation and performance when the team needed him at YSU. We are lucky to have both Jose and Brock.

Go Bison!!

MNLonghorn10
10-13-2010, 06:15 PM
did hammer ask if jose's mom made good tamales?

roadwarrior
10-13-2010, 06:17 PM
did hammer ask if jose's mom made good tamales?

Not this time!

The Lost Dutchman
10-13-2010, 06:29 PM
Exactly..!

Hence the starting next week.......

Civil06
10-13-2010, 06:34 PM
I thought it was a pretty good interview. Hammer did a good job of showing respect to Jose while not avoiding the fact that he had been demoted. Jose did a great job!

56BISON73
10-13-2010, 06:39 PM
I thought it was a pretty good interview. Hammer did a good job of showing respect to Jose while not avoiding the fact that he had been demoted. Jose did a great job!

I liked it also.

bisonmike2
10-13-2010, 06:49 PM
C'mon Hammer! Ask some real questions. Like what was Jose's take on the guys returning to Deadliest Catch?

No_Skill
10-13-2010, 08:09 PM

That's what she said.

Bison bison
10-13-2010, 08:16 PM
She says that every day, well every time anyway.

bisonmike2
10-13-2010, 08:38 PM
She says that every day, well every time anyway.

She's never said it to me before. :D

TransAmBison
10-13-2010, 09:20 PM
She's never said it to me before. :D
I think you were out of the room already to go play video games. :D

bisonmike2
10-13-2010, 09:27 PM
I think you were out of the room already to go play video games. :D

Wrong. I play video games while I'm doing it.

/wireless controllers are the best thing to ever happen to video gaming.

TransAmBison
10-13-2010, 09:34 PM
Wrong. I play video games while I'm doing it.

/wireless controllers are the best thing to ever happen to video gaming.
I was going to say if you want to play video games while you do your wife, she must be from SDSU. I was going to say that. I'm glad I didn't say that because that would really be going too far. I really would have had to apologize if I had said that. I'm glad I didn't.

56BISON73
10-13-2010, 10:18 PM
I was going to say if you want to play video games while you do your wife, she must be from SDSU. I was going to say that. I'm glad I didn't say that because that would really be going too far. I really would have had to apologize if I had said that. I'm glad I didn't.

Glad you caught yourself. :D

The Lost Dutchman
10-19-2010, 02:26 PM
Steve will be on with Hammer today at 12:15, he'll be on every Tuesday for the rest of the season. Be curious to see what he thinks about Jose not getting out of bounds.

Bison"FANatic"
10-19-2010, 02:52 PM
Steve will be on with Hammer today at 12:15, he'll be on every Tuesday for the rest of the season. Be curious to see what he thinks about Jose not getting out of bounds.

I bet he is going to understand the "get the heck out of bounds" especially since he only had 445 yards rushing in 4 years. We have to be close to that for the year already. Brock and Jose do add that aspect that Steve didn't use or didn't have to use.

The Lost Dutchman
10-19-2010, 03:09 PM
I bet he is going to understand the "get the heck out of bounds" especially since he only had 445 yards rushing in 4 years. We have to be close to that for the year already. Brock and Jose do add that aspect that Steve didn't use or didn't have to use.

I would love it if someone could explain why Jose would have to be "coached" to go out of bounds. That's like saying you need to be coached not to throw into triple coverage. Sooner or later, the players have to start being accountable.

Bison"FANatic"
10-19-2010, 03:14 PM
I would love it if someone could explain why Jose would have to be "coached" to go out of bounds. That's like saying you need to be coached not to throw into triple coverage. Sooner or later, the players have to start being accountable.

Hey I totally agree that was all on Jose. And the second fumble wasn't even close to the first down to even be reaching for it:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: .

TransAmBison
10-19-2010, 03:19 PM
Normally I would not put it on the coaches, but lack of discipline has been a theme for a couple years now. The Bison are not taking care of the little things, and I put that on the coaches. I'm not saying there is no improvement, but plenty of things in a game that I just shake my head at.

We will see soon enough how well our punt team does as well. I don't think anybody has really tested it, but I guarantee you SDSU will come after at least one punt, and SIU will probably as well. Back in the fall scrimmage I think they could have blocked every one if they had wanted. I am nervous every time our special teams gets on the field...and that all relates back to the focus on discipline.

CAS4127
10-19-2010, 04:41 PM
We will see soon enough how well our punt team does as well. I don't think anybody has really tested it, but I guarantee you SDSU will come after at least one punt, and SIU will probably as well. Back in the fall scrimmage I think they could have blocked every one if they had wanted. I am nervous every time our special teams gets on the field...and that all relates back to the focus on discipline.

This is what I say to my wife everytime our field goal or extra point team comes on the field: "Put on the effin circus music!!". She laughs everytime to btw.

The Lost Dutchman
10-19-2010, 06:36 PM
Here's the interview with Walker if anyone is interested, http://740thefan.com/uploads/Steve%20Walker.mp3

bisonmike2
10-19-2010, 07:52 PM

Somebody needs to emphasize that he doesn't have to do everything himself, or all in one play. It's situational awareness, and it can be coached. They just have to get him to override his natural instinct to get an extra yard or two and make the safe play to take it out of bounds.

yellowstreak
10-20-2010, 03:51 AM
maybe if Walker played for the Liberty I would have gone to a game.

http://viewfromthecrowsnest.blogspot.com/2008/01/fm-liverty-football-next-failed-nd.html

Civil06
10-20-2010, 01:56 PM
maybe if Walker played for the Liberty I would have gone to a game.

http://viewfromthecrowsnest.blogspot.com/2008/01/fm-liverty-football-next-failed-nd.html

You would've enjoyed Stauss's game at the Dome against Willmar. He had something like 650 yards and 8 touchdowns.

EndZoneQB
10-20-2010, 02:16 PM
You would've enjoyed Stauss's game at the Dome against Willmar. He had something like 650 yards and 8 touchdowns.

You got free tickets if he didn't throw for over 500 yards. I'm probably the only person in town still sporting an FM Liberty shirt on a regular basis. It was fun to go watch, especially since there were a few former Bison on the team.

Civil06
10-20-2010, 02:22 PM
You got free tickets if he didn't throw for over 500 yards. I'm probably the only person in town still sporting an FM Liberty shirt on a regular basis. It was fun to go watch, especially since there were a few former Bison on the team.

Yeah, nothing like watching David Earl cover a 26 yr old accountant who hadn't played since high school :nod:

EndZoneQB
10-20-2010, 02:25 PM
Yeah, nothing like watching David Earl cover a 26 yr old accountant who hadn't played since high school :nod:

LOL, yeah no kidding. I loved how they schemed on defense: Earl, you go take their best receiver all day...the rest of you(including Bob Bonowitz, the 73yr old) run around and hit someone.