PDA

View Full Version : Illinois State QB: Matt Brown. Best in the Valley?

Swany
10-12-2010, 06:06 PM
http://www.bisonillustrated.com/s.php?s=338

Preview: Brown, only a sophomore, enters this weekend’s contest with the Bison as the leading passer in the conference, averaging 230 aerial yards per game. “Matt Brown is really a great quarterback, he’s throwing the ball well, they’re moving the ball virtually against everybody,” said NDSU head coach Craig Bohl.

** Okay, folks, question of the day: Is Brown the best quarterback in the Missouri Valley? If not, who is?

CAS4127
10-12-2010, 06:09 PM
** Okay, folks, question of the day: Is Brown the best quarterback in the Missouri Valley? If not, who is?

Via process of elimination--None of NDSU's!

Otherwise, I'll take Barr myself, from what I have seen so far.

HandoEX
10-12-2010, 06:26 PM
Same state, same first name, wrong QB. Matt Barr is the best qb in the conference that doesn't go to NDSU>

Barr has the same number of TDs (10) but only 1 interception compared to 6 for Brown. Barr also is a threat to run with 282 rushing yards compared to 2 for Brown.

1)Mohler/Jensen, NDSU: Obviously the best, by a HUGE margin ;)
2)Barr, WIU
3)Brown, ISUr
4)Kirby, MSU: Solid year with passer ratings of over 100 for every game.
5)Rennie, UNI: Gains lots on the ground, but low completion percentage.
6)Fouch, ISUb: 9 TDs, 1 int, comp % over 60.
7) Hess, YSU: 64% completions, 6 TDs with 3 INTs
7)Dieker, SIU: Having a rough year. As many INTs as TDs
8)O'Brien, SDSU: 4 TDs, 9 INTs. Nuff said.

ndsubison1
10-12-2010, 08:21 PM
Brown has my vote as best QB

DjKyRo
10-12-2010, 08:37 PM
I'm going to stick with Matt Barr of WIU - it says a lot when his absence/return brings a 1-10 team to contend for the conference title.

#1BISONFAN ASHLEY
10-14-2010, 02:52 PM
Matt Barr is the best QB in the Valley, no question, im concerned about MSU's QB though, can we stop the passing game? Our defense has been turned off and on the past 3 games and we haven't played a solid defensive first half all year except in Kansas.