PDA

View Full Version : One thing to ponder after today's game:

TheBisonator
10-10-2010, 04:44 AM
After all of the backlash and depression the past year or so on this forum about the Bison of this era being incredibly horrible and pathetic, and a far far cry from championship teams of years past, think about this:

This "horrible" team has gone 6-3 in its past nine games.

A .667 winning percentage since October 31 of 2009?? The hell you say!!

Great job by this team today sticking it out thru adversity. You could probably hear my screams for miles away listening on the radio when Howard scored that TD.

You are what your record is, and right now, this Bison team is truly a .667 football club. I'll take it.

1bizon1
10-10-2010, 04:48 AM
AMEN Brother Bisonator!

NDSUFan_Sav
10-10-2010, 05:00 AM
I think this is the best post/statement you've ever had on this site don't take it personal. I totally agree with you Bisonator.

Jay
10-10-2010, 06:51 AM
This is my favorite post of Bisonator's since him calling me out last year.

sambini
10-10-2010, 07:12 AM
After all of the backlash and depression the past year or so on this forum about the Bison of this era being incredibly horrible and pathetic, and a far far cry from championship teams of years past, think about this:

Great job by this team today sticking it out thru adversity. You could probably hear my screams for miles away listening on the radio when Howard scored that TD.

You are what your record is, and right now, this Bison team is truly a .667 football club. I'll take it.

Very good post+++

CaBisonFan
10-10-2010, 07:19 AM

Amen Brother....:nod: :nod:

Love your Bison attitude. I will only get better, and better, and better.

A1pigskin
10-10-2010, 11:58 AM
I think every Bison fan was screaming.

semobison
10-10-2010, 01:18 PM
Nice post, and yep, yesterday was a Big win. Things are getting better, but the next 5 games will be the real measuring stick. Yes, we are 6-3 the last 9 games, but we are 3-3 in the MVFC since then. Lets prove we can win in this conference!

99Bison
10-10-2010, 03:44 PM

Great optimism, like someone else said, the real test will be the next 5 games. These last 6 wins have come against teams with very few wins.

tjbison
10-10-2010, 04:06 PM
All I have to say is there is NO ONE that screamed louder than me;) ;)