PDA

View Full Version : How healthy are we?

CaBisonFan
10-08-2010, 10:56 PM
Does anyone have the scoop on this?

Sorry if I doubled up this question with another thread.

HerdBot
10-09-2010, 12:19 AM

Compared to previous years very healthy. Gratzek is a big loss but our depth is good. Brock Gion out year. Jensen turf toe. Otherwise we are in good shape

THEsocalledfan
10-09-2010, 01:21 AM

Ca, I am feeling fine, and so is my wife, and my three kids, including the baby. I really do appreciate you asking though.

Take care.

CaBisonFan
10-09-2010, 01:39 AM
Ca, I am feeling fine, and so is my wife, and my three kids, including the baby. I really do appreciate you asking though.

Take care.

You have made my day. Finally...I can relax...:D

tjbison
10-10-2010, 10:34 PM
Gratzek, Jensen, Pierre, Anderson, and who else is injured?

THEsocalledfan
10-11-2010, 01:08 AM
Gratzek, Jensen, Pierre, Anderson, and who else is injured?

Well, when Jose threw that pass, I had both my son Luke and Olivia dancing with me jumping up and down and it then turned into a dog pile. I am not worried about those two, but we did kind of land on baby Dominic. I hope he was not hurt as I think I saw him agreeing with Grandma one day that UND is better than the Bison..... He is only one, so there is still time to put him on the right course.

Tatanka
10-11-2010, 01:12 AM
Well, when Jose threw that pass, I had both my son Luke and Olivia dancing with me jumping up and down and it then turned into a dog pile. I am not worried about those two, but we did kind of land on baby Dominic. I hope he was not hurt as I think I saw him agreeing with Grandma one day that UND is better than the Bison..... He is only one, so there is still time to put him on the right course.

Sounds like Grandma is a bad influence.

sambini
10-11-2010, 01:13 AM
Physical went ok Ca. Thanks for asking..

aces1180
10-11-2010, 01:45 AM

I made the baby cry...She was pretty scared, but it is all good now!

ndsubison1
10-11-2010, 07:34 AM
rolled my ankle playing pickup bball. i dont know how were gonna cope

THEsocalledfan
10-11-2010, 12:41 PM
Sounds like Grandma is a bad influence.

Yep, she didn't even think Under the Bunker was funny when my dad was in tears......(he does not laught at very much)

westnodak93bison
10-18-2010, 01:33 AM
How are the injured coming along? Gratzek, Vandal, Anderson and others.