PDA

View Full Version : Bison Football on KNDS 96.3 at 3 pm (II)

DjKyRo
10-08-2010, 07:22 AM
Howdy again BV! I'll be on Dan's Sport Show on KNDS 96.3 FM at 3 o clock, we're opening the first half hour or more with Bison talk (football, volleyball, maybe even a little hoops) so tune in and check out some elite football mind discussion!

We're also doing NFL, NCAA FB, NBA, NHL, and a few other gigs including a new segment of the show you all might find pretty hilarious. Hope to hear from a few of you after the show!

NDSUFan_Sav
10-08-2010, 07:27 AM
Howdy again BV! I'll be on Dan's Sport Show on KNDS 96.3 FM at 3 o clock, we're opening the first half hour or more with Bison talk (football, volleyball, maybe even a little hoops) so tune in and check out some elite football mind discussion!

We're also doing NFL, NCAA FB, NBA, NHL, and a few other gigs including a new segment of the show you all might find pretty hilarious. Hope to hear from a few of you after the show!

all you need to know is Avs 1-0 and Stasny GWG and my boy Duchene is still a stud!!!!

Tatanka
10-08-2010, 01:38 PM
all you need to know is Avs 1-0 and Stasny GWG and my boy Duchene is still a stud!!!!

Statsny = epic failure for the Blues. He grew up in St Louis but the Blues didn't draft him. :banghead:

SDbison
10-08-2010, 03:19 PM

Is there a linky for an online connection for us who live too far away to pickup on radio?

GradBison
10-08-2010, 03:30 PM
Is there a linky for an online connection for us who live too far away to pickup on radio?

http://kndsradio.com/music/listen.php

SDbison
10-08-2010, 03:51 PM
http://kndsradio.com/music/listen.php
Thanks GradBison!

tony
10-08-2010, 10:23 PM
I had this on in my office but the web feed stopped about halfway through. What I heard was very good.

Edit: KNDS is back to live feed now.

DjKyRo
10-08-2010, 10:42 PM
I had this on in my office but the web feed stopped about halfway through. What I heard was very good.

Edit: KNDS is back to live feed now.

Thanks Tony! We had some weird glitches go down around 4 or so, the power would flicker on and off and we weren't sure if we were still on-air. I'm sure the web feed was affected by that.

tjbison
10-08-2010, 11:43 PM
Thanks Tony! We had some weird glitches go down around 4 or so, the power would flicker on and off and we weren't sure if we were still on-air. I'm sure the web feed was affected by that.

Did'nt the entire city drop power around 3:30? I know street lights were wacked out and all my clocks are flashing plus we lost power at work

TbonZach
10-09-2010, 12:19 AM
Did'nt the entire city drop power around 3:30? I know street lights were wacked out and all my clocks are flashing plus we lost power at work

West Fargo did, too.

Bisonguy
10-09-2010, 12:21 AM

No power loss on the north side.

Tatanka
10-09-2010, 12:30 AM

Wait, what time was teh epic "announcement" at UND? I've heard that lit farts can sometimes cause a strong, focused EMP that has the capability of knocking out power. Maybe I was just watching Ocean's 11 while Mythbusters was recording on the DVR. So hard to tell.

Ferd
10-09-2010, 01:37 AM
No power loss on the north side.

It hit north of 7th Ave, west of the tracks.

I think there is a squirrel hanging from some wires by the teeth :D :D

EndZoneQB
10-09-2010, 02:28 AM
It hit north of 7th Ave, west of the tracks.

I think there is a squirrel hanging from some wires by the teeth :D :D

Powerline went down on 42nd st.