PDA

View Full Version : Bison Feedback 10/4/10

KTF
10-05-2010, 02:52 AM
Listened to Bison Feedback tonight on KFGO. Did not call but I wanted to give a shout out to Tyrone from West Fargo for his call. Tyrone asked Bohl about play calling especially in the second quarter of the Western Illinois game. He also reffered to the UNI player who said that NDSU was easy to prepare for as they ran the same play all the time.

Tyrone if you are on this board. A big "thata boy" goes out to you... Lots like to gripe but very few actually call and voice their concern... I thought the answer was pretty much the vanilla answer I got when I asked him about the same thing two weeks ago...

tjbison
10-05-2010, 02:56 AM
I did not listen as I am trying to recoup, and did not want to hear the same excuses we heard after the UNI game and last weeks 1st half. I have called and e-mailed the show and your right same answers to the questions week in and week out.

KTF
10-05-2010, 03:01 AM
I did not listen as I am trying to recoup, and did not want to hear the same excuses we heard after the UNI game and last weeks 1st half. I have called and e-mailed the show and your right same answers to the questions week in and week out.

Once I left the dome on saturday, I left it there tell tonight. I wanted to see if Bohl would have any answers.

Have you ever sent an e-mail to any of the coaches? I sent one but never got a response... Turned me off big time. I did get a response from Jeremy Jorgenson about a radio/tv coverage question though.

tjbison
10-05-2010, 03:06 AM
Once I left the dome on saturday, I left it there tell tonight. I wanted to see if Bohl would have any answers.

Have you ever sent an e-mail to any of the coaches? I sent one but never got a response... Turned me off big time. I did get a response from Jeremy Jorgenson about a radio/tv coverage question though.

I have never emailed a Coach directly, but they should at least acknowledge they got one from you.

THEsocalledfan
10-05-2010, 05:06 PM
I have never emailed a Coach directly, but they should at least acknowledge they got one from you.

No offense, guys, but I don't want our coaches to have to be spending time responding to the armchair quaterbacks who post on this board. I sure hope they have something better to do with their time. And how many braincells would they lose responding to the drunken ones?

CAS4127
10-05-2010, 05:26 PM
"I sure hope they have something better to do with their time."

If they are using it (time) to develop an offensive game, they must not be using their time "wisely". Also, it is "time" for Coach B to have a "come to Jesus" talk with Vigen, and with whomever he thinks can be leaders for this team, assuming he has the ability to discern who that is or should be. I know I am pounding on this "leadership" thing, but I just can't get out of my mind Jensen being left behind on the field by his teammates at end of game. I even told his Dad that afterward--still pissed (Ya, as TAB said in another thread, I am a fairly intense Bison fan!!).

As aside, I would have loved to call the show and tell Bohl my thoughts and get his response re: teammates abandoning Jense, but I had a meeting, and, he knows who I am. Hmmmm--maybe not a bad thing now that I contemplate it more!

tjbison
10-05-2010, 06:56 PM
No offense, guys, but I don't want our coaches to have to be spending time responding to the armchair quaterbacks who post on this board. I sure hope they have something better to do with their time. And how many braincells would they lose responding to the drunken ones?

Well Like I said I have never sent an email directly, but also if they are not going to respond why make their address public?

Capn_Cat
10-05-2010, 07:27 PM
Leave the coaches alone, you dorks.

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

THEsocalledfan
10-05-2010, 08:34 PM
Leave the coaches alone, you dorks.

Capn, why do you spend so much time here? Consder this fact, don't you have to be careful with the dork comments?

SDbison
10-05-2010, 08:40 PM
Capn, why do you spend so much time here? Consder this fact, don't you have to be careful with the dork comments?
Actually Capn Cat is Capn Dork.

SDbison
10-05-2010, 09:05 PM
What you said multiplied by 10. Bohl, how long before you get it? I am starting to have flashbacks to Babich's redundant excuses.

TransAmBison
10-05-2010, 09:54 PM
What you said multiplied by 10. Bohl, how long before you get it? I am starting to have flashbacks to Babich's redundant excuses.
Babich wore out the phrase, "I take full responsibility..."

tjbison
10-05-2010, 10:31 PM

I'm starting to think never:hide:

KTF
10-06-2010, 01:08 AM
You guys act as if I sent the e-mail last week. It was in the end of 2007 congratulating Bohl on a good season and to wish him luck in 2008.

90BISON
10-06-2010, 10:18 PM
You guys act as if I sent the e-mail last week. It was in the end of 2007 congratulating Bohl on a good season and to wish him luck in 2008.

GOOD ONE!!!! LOOK HOW THAT TURNED OUT! :ranting:

;)