PDA

View Full Version : Seating?

tjbison
10-04-2010, 11:59 PM
Ok i'm just curious. I would gladly purchase tickets in a "cheering" section if one were available. Basically like a wanna be Student section that I could get tickets in and be able to stand and not have to worry about someone complaining.

vote it up

BTW does any other place do something similar to this??

HandoEX
10-05-2010, 12:03 AM
I would buy 3, no questions asked. I love my seats because I have no one behind me, but there have been people in wheelchairs behind me and to the side for 1 out of the 3 games this season that have obstructed views if I stand.

tjbison
10-05-2010, 12:10 AM
I would buy 3, no questions asked. I love my seats because I have no one behind me, but there have been people in wheelchairs behind me and to the side for 1 out of the 3 games this season that have obstructed views if I stand.

Kinda like me I like where I am now, but behind us it seems that there are new people every week and I'm not ever sure they will not get mad, the rows in front have been there for ever but they don't get bothered by me standing

Bison"FANatic"
10-05-2010, 12:26 AM
The last few years I have had season ticket holders beside me and behind me but not this year they said they just bought single game tickets. No one has said anything to me when I stand. They have just stood and yelled.

onbison09
10-05-2010, 12:32 AM

Just out of curiosity, where are the wheelchair seats in the dome? Only reason I ask is because at my school the seats are in front of the student section. You think AWESOME. But no since the players stand on the sidelines and you can't see a lot unless you're Yao Ming tall. Even if you stand (which I fortunately can) it still sucks.
/Sorry for the thread jack
//Really needs to do his paper

EndZoneQB
10-05-2010, 12:40 AM
I'd buy in a cheering section BUT I really do love my section. My row and the row directly behind me are all people we know. It's my family and my uncle's good buddy in our row, his parents above him, and then Austin Richard's family directly behind me. We have been together for years. Either way, I'd consider the section pretty seriously.

HandoEX
10-05-2010, 01:29 AM
Just out of curiosity, where are the wheelchair seats in the dome? Only reason I ask is because at my school the seats are in front of the student section. You think AWESOME. But no since the players stand on the sidelines and you can't see a lot unless you're Yao Ming tall. Even if you stand (which I fortunately can) it still sucks.
/Sorry for the thread jack
//Really needs to do his paper

I think there are 4 sections designated for wheelchairs and all are behind the 7th row towards the corners, iirc.
edit, found a pic. I sit in section 29 and there is wheelchair seating between the red and the blue...
https://tkt.xosn.com/ticketing/86302/Image

TransAmBison
10-05-2010, 01:38 AM
I joined section 21 a number of years back when SDBison came around with the idea of a Teammakers cheering section. We made a small dent...but it only really looks good because we are next to section 20. But they would make almost anybody look good. :D

Gully
10-05-2010, 01:43 AM
TAB, you are so jealous.

On another note, isn't it sad that we even have to discuss the possibility of a cheering section at a football game?

TransAmBison
10-05-2010, 01:44 AM
TAB, you are so jealous.

On another note, isn't it sad that we even have to discuss the possibility of a cheering section at a football game?
Bet the subject never came up over Dacotah Field.

Gully
10-05-2010, 01:45 AM
Bet the subject never came up over Dacotah Field.

Chearing section or your wife?

Bison bison
10-05-2010, 01:49 AM
I joined section 21 a number of years back when SDBison came around with the idea of a Teammakers cheering section. We made a small dent...but it only really looks good because we are next to section 20. But they would make almost anybody look good. :D

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

HerdBot
10-05-2010, 02:18 AM
Ok i'm just curious. I would gladly purchase tickets in a "cheering" section if one were available. Basically like a wanna be Student section that I could get tickets in and be able to stand and not have to worry about someone complaining.

vote it up

BTW does any other place do something similar to this??

I would sit in a section like that but it needs to be on the sideline preferably by the visitor bench. The could neatly tuck away a golf clap section sponsored by the Hobby Lobby or Barnes & Noble. They could serve lates, free aroma theropy candles, pedicures, and a complimentary back massage. Book club members receive a free book of their choice for a nominal fee. Enjoy complimentary pate and grey poupon.

I better shut my pie hole. 57 thinks Im arrogant. Maybe he's right?

onbison09
10-05-2010, 02:50 AM
Chearing section or your wife?

Let's just say his wife was "too busy to cheer" :D :hide:*

*Payback for the TWSS thread.
** He'll come up with something smartass so I'm playing with fire basically
*** Your serve TAB

Tatanka
10-05-2010, 02:51 AM
Let's just say his wife was too busy to cheer :D :hide:*

*Payback for the TWSS thread.
** He'll come up with something smartass so I'm playing with fire basically
*** Your serve TAB

Oh, she was cheering all right. Just not for the game.

onbison09
10-05-2010, 02:58 AM
But I've jacked this thread enough :blush: so I think the section's a great idea. But it'll probably never happen :banghead:

ndsubison1
10-05-2010, 03:16 AM
But I've jacked this thread enough :blush: so I think the section's a great idea. But it'll probably never happen :banghead:

TWSS :D :cool:

BisonBabe
10-05-2010, 01:40 PM
I would like this.

Elite
10-05-2010, 01:55 PM
Aren't they all optional cheering sections. Semantics. ;)