PDA

View Full Version : sports network poll- ranking # 18

HerdBot
10-04-2010, 06:19 PM
http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/tsnform.aspx?c=sportsnetwork&page=cfoot2%2Fmisc%2Ftsn-div-1aa-poll.htm

Were still ranked higher than Western Illinois. Good news for at large seeking Bison. Let's take care of business this week.

bisonfan11
10-04-2010, 06:31 PM
I am only worried that us being ranked higher than YSU and Illinois State (given that we have the same record as them) is going to be bulletin board material to YSU and Illinois State. As of right now against MVC teams we are not good at all when a team from the MVC is gunning for us. Perhaps this week's practices will be harder than normal to "toughen" up the Bison.

HandoEX
10-04-2010, 06:55 PM
I am only worried that us being ranked higher than YSU and Illinois State (given that we have the same record as them) is going to be bulletin board material to YSU and Illinois State. As of right now against MVC teams we are not good at all when a team from the MVC is gunning for us. Perhaps this week's practices will be harder than normal to "toughen" up the Bison.

We are not good against MVFC teams period.
:hide:

Bison bison
10-04-2010, 06:59 PM
We need to switch leagues.

SDbison
10-04-2010, 07:13 PM
We need a new O-coordinator and possibly a new head coach.

HerdBot
10-04-2010, 07:46 PM

Mmaybe we could convince SDSU to go back to the Great West and Northern Colorado to leave the Big Sky and convince St Cloud State to move up. I hear Nebraska Omaha wants to move up. We could rename it the NCC