PDA

View Full Version : TAB's post Tailgate/Game Thoughts

TransAmBison
10-04-2010, 02:06 PM
Tailgate

*Hard for people to bring their A game that early...especially when many were out late the night before.
*Endzone Bombs are like Lays potato chips...
*So are Rummy Bears...
*Drago might just be the funniest guy I've ever met.
*CAS is one intense dude who bleeds green and gold as much as anybody...glad to meet you.
*UTH needs to get into town sooner to get his tailgate on.
*The two boot rotation is a thing of beauty.

Game

*The first half was the most pleasant ever with Herd Mentality's mouth taped shut.
*Section 21 dominated 20...but was still as a whole it was like two old grandma's fighting.
*Saw Burgandy as intense as I have ever seen him. That ref got an ear full.

lakesbison
10-04-2010, 03:06 PM
wont be the same. .. ever.

Herd Mentality
10-04-2010, 05:13 PM
Mad props to Burgandy... I saw a whole different side to him. It was beautiful.

Civil06
10-04-2010, 05:47 PM
Mad props to Burgandy... I saw a whole different side to him. It was beautiful.

Was he the guy at the end yelling about the clock?

TransAmBison
10-04-2010, 05:48 PM
One of them...

ndsubison1
10-05-2010, 04:13 AM

agreed. tailgating in the rain forest was a step down with you not being there. still fun, but still not the same. FREE LAKES BISON! This is America

NorthernBison
10-05-2010, 12:41 PM
agreed. tailgating in the rain forest was a step down with you not being there. still fun, but still not the same. FREE LAKES BISON! This is America

What the heck could be so important that it kept Lakes away from a Homecoming Tailgate?

Your FREE LAKES comment made it sound like he was banned again here and I've seen posts. I hope he didn't get towed again.

EndZoneQB
10-05-2010, 01:42 PM
What the heck could be so important that it kept Lakes away from a Homecoming Tailgate?

Your FREE LAKES comment made it sound like he was banned again here and I've seen posts. I hope he didn't get towed again.

Not towed. Banned from tailgating. Weird incident, the reaction to it might be a little severe. FREE LAKES!

Plus, they kicked his buddy out because he was on a "list"...even tho he went out of his way to speak with the head of security before wasting his time showing up. :banghead:

cbline
10-05-2010, 01:44 PM

Could hear him clear as a bell across the field in Section 32.

EndZoneQB
10-05-2010, 01:50 PM
The rummybears from saturday are EVEN better now. Absolutely zero alcohol taste, I was eating them Sunday night for about 10mins before I realized WTF AM I DOING?? I forgot I wasn't just eating plain gummies.

TransAmBison
10-05-2010, 01:53 PM
The rummybears from saturday are EVEN better now. Absolutely zero alcohol taste, I was eating them Sunday night for about 10mins before I realized WTF AM I DOING?? I forgot I wasn't just eating plain gummies.
Oh, the irony. :D

THEsocalledfan
10-05-2010, 01:55 PM

lakes when did this ban occur? What for? I have not heard the story.

lakesbison
10-05-2010, 02:10 PM
On advice of my lawyer, I won't comment. bout 3-4 others too did as well, so.everyone left. Jealousy.and envy of the rainforest I.presume.(I guess some people don't like hot women dancing) Apparently I'm the ringleader of all bad, and everyone listens to me.( ya riiight, no one does!) Haha.

Freedoms are gone, we are concordia west.

Herd Mentality
10-05-2010, 03:24 PM
Apparently I'm the ringleader of all bad, and everyone listens to me.

This is interesting, I heard that security was saying something similar about me. Maybe I should run for office.

CAS4127
10-05-2010, 03:52 PM
Here is one that may get some BV people going. I think part of the problem with people, including a large amount of students, leaving the games early, and tuckering out even while there, is that too many are getting waayyy to pasted b/4 the game, and forgetting the REAL reason (I assume) they are there--to watch and cheer on the Bison. Moderation b/4, party asses off after the win--just sayin!!

Herd Mentality
10-05-2010, 04:04 PM
Here is one that may get some BV people going. I think part of the problem with people, including a large amount of students, leaving the games early, and tuckering out even while there, is that too many are getting waayyy to pasted b/4 the game, and forgetting the REAL reason (I assume) they are there--to watch and cheer on the Bison. Moderation b/4, party asses off after the win--just sayin!!

So you're saying we should serve booze so the party keeps going... Couldn't agree more!!!!

:D

TateMosersneighbor
10-05-2010, 05:01 PM
So you're saying we should serve booze so the party keeps going... Couldn't agree more!!!!

:D

I was able to have 3 or 4 during the second half from a suite.

56BISON73
10-05-2010, 05:57 PM
On advice of my lawyer, I won't comment. bout 3-4 others too did as well, so.everyone left. Jealousy.and envy of the rainforest I.presume.(I guess some people don't like hot women dancing) Apparently I'm the ringleader of all bad, and everyone listens to me.( ya riiight, no one does!) Haha.

Freedoms are gone, we are concordia west.

Absolutely amazing. Its somebody elses fault again. Talk about bad luck. :D

CAS4127
10-05-2010, 06:03 PM
Lakes--haven't met ya, but I know why you got banned. But didn't find out if it was for life or not.???????

Bison bison
10-05-2010, 06:21 PM

Same thing happened to my cousin Artie in Elizabethtown.

He was halfway through with the deed before he realized he was banging Gonorrhea Maria.

ISXBISON
10-05-2010, 09:37 PM
Absolutely amazing. Its somebody elses fault again. Talk about bad luck. :D

Always is...poor, poor Lakes. Why can't people understand that--well--he's just misunderstood???? I mean the world is out to get him and he has never done anything, anything at all.