PDA

View Full Version : Anyone see this prediction?

VA BISON FAN
10-01-2010, 03:44 PM
http://www.sportsnetwork.com/fcs/FCS_Bracket.pdf

KTF
10-01-2010, 03:47 PM
http://www.sportsnetwork.com/fcs/FCS_Bracket.pdf

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, right or WRONG!! :-)

Bisonguy
10-01-2010, 03:48 PM
It's thrown in some other thread, but deserves it's own thread just for the stupidity of only having one MVFC in an expanded playoff field.

stevdock
10-01-2010, 03:52 PM
It's thrown in some other thread, but deserves it's own thread just for the stupidity of only having one MVFC in an expanded playoff field.

What have our conference teams done in their OOC games?? I believe the only big win would be us over Kansas, and maybe us over USD. I can't think of another marquee win so far. As of right now based on that, the conference does deserve just one team. We will eventually get 2, but right now there's nothing wrong with that prediction.

Now you could make the argument that how do we get 1 when the Big Sky gets 3, because they haven't beaten anyone either.

heckler
10-01-2010, 03:55 PM
Is Stephen F. Austin really that good this year?

VA BISON FAN
10-01-2010, 03:56 PM
That is why I put it in. Living out here the CAA is God

NDSUstudent
10-01-2010, 04:42 PM
What have our conference teams done in their OOC games?? I believe the only big win would be us over Kansas, and maybe us over USD. I can't think of another marquee win so far. As of right now based on that, the conference does deserve just one team. We will eventually get 2, but right now there's nothing wrong with that prediction.

Now you could make the argument that how do we get 1 when the Big Sky gets 3, because they haven't beaten anyone either.

If our conference has two good non-conference wins, both of them by NDSU, why isn't NDSU the second team in?

Panther Fan
10-01-2010, 07:11 PM
At this point in the season and with the look of the MVFC after 3 - 4 games, I would agree that the auto qualifier is the only one I would put in the bracket. That could all change before selection Sunday, though, if 2 teams separate themselves from the rest of the conference. The worst thing that could happen would be 3 - 4 teams all fighting it out for the title. Montana in the bracket is ridiculous, however.

BlueBisonRock
10-01-2010, 08:27 PM
At this point in the season and with the look of the MVFC after 3 - 4 games, I would agree that the auto qualifier is the only one I would put in the bracket. That could all change before selection Sunday, though, if 2 teams separate themselves from the rest of the conference. The worst thing that could happen would be 3 - 4 teams all fighting it out for the title. Montana in the bracket is ridiculous, however.

Yes, Montana in the bracket is showing ignorance. One Valley team? And as a play-in? Give me a break! No cred for this prognosicator.

Twentysix
10-01-2010, 09:44 PM
Yes, Montana in the bracket is showing ignorance. One Valley team? And as a play-in? Give me a break! No cred for this prognosicator.

Agreed, I would guess SFA will be seeded, one MVFC has a decent chance to be seeded come the end of the season, and i would expect atleast 2 from the MVFC in the playoffs. Ill st in the playoffs is very likely, i just dont think they will be the only one.