PDA

View Full Version : Game in Bismarck?

westriver bison
10-01-2010, 02:17 AM
Anyone know of someplace in Bismarck that will have the game on? Can't make Fargo because of work.

lakesbison
10-01-2010, 02:17 AM
Next Week Bismarck Ndsu Party!!!!!!!

TheBisonator
10-01-2010, 02:20 AM
Game is not on TV. The compy and radio are your only bets.

westriver bison
10-01-2010, 02:23 AM
I thought maybe someone in Bis bought the GOBISON package

lakesbison
10-01-2010, 02:27 AM
BWWS has the hookup, contact them tomorrow.

(ps- last year I brought my laptop in there with cables and we hooked up 1 TV to the bison game)

ndsubison1
10-01-2010, 08:14 AM
come to the fargodome! they will be showing the game there. :D

gotts
10-01-2010, 08:14 AM

Do they have beer? :hide: :D

MNLonghorn10
10-01-2010, 11:09 AM
Do they have beer? :hide: :D

they do but last call is at 12:30.

pm.

CaBisonFan
10-01-2010, 12:19 PM

Heard a rumor the team might show up...:D

lakesbison
10-05-2010, 05:16 PM
for all you pheasant hunters like me stuck in bismarck this weekend.

THE RAINFOREST MOVES WEST!!!

FRIDAY NIGHT Band at Freddy's on the river.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/event.php?eid=120433194678560&ref=mf

Saturday BWW's at 3pm NDSU vs YSU.

WHY ISNT THIS GAME ON STATEWIDE KX!!!

701 233 9197 << call bismarck tv station. This is ridiculiuos, there's gonna be tons of people out there this weekend.

THEsocalledfan
10-05-2010, 08:40 PM
Welcome to my world of not being able to watch Bison games on TV. Lakes and I actually agree on this NDSU failure.

Anyone know if the game will be shown through GoBison? Or do you have to go to the Youngstown site?

aces1180
10-05-2010, 08:43 PM
Welcome to my world of not being able to watch Bison games on TV. Lakes and I actually agree on this NDSU failure.

Anyone know if the game will be shown through GoBison? Or do you have to go to the Youngstown site?

http://client.stretchinternet.com/client/ysu.portal#

aces1180
10-05-2010, 08:49 PM
for all you pheasant hunters like me stuck in bismarck this weekend.

THE RAINFOREST MOVES WEST!!!

FRIDAY NIGHT Band at Freddy's on the river.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/event.php?eid=120433194678560&ref=mf

Saturday BWW's at 3pm NDSU vs YSU.

WHY ISNT THIS GAME ON STATEWIDE KX!!!

701 233 9197 << call bismarck tv station. This is ridiculiuos, there's gonna be tons of people out there this weekend.

Hoak Media owns NBC affiliates KVLY (Fargo), KFYR (Bismarck), KMOT (Minot), KQCD (Dickinson), KUMV (Williston) and CBS affiliate KXJB (Bismarck). However, Reiten Television owns CBS affiliates KXMB (Bismarck), KXMC (Minot), KXMD (Williston) and KXMA (Dickinson). Unfortunately, since the game is on KXJB, there is the issue of contracts and national coverage to deal with.

It's a shame that it isn't on FSNorth or even NBC-statewide.

lakesbison
10-05-2010, 09:07 PM
well. NDSU game will be on at BWW's in bismarck.

I just cant believe this aint in bismarck, think about it, wouldnt ALOT of Fargoans be in bismarck area pheasant hunting?? wouldnt they WANT to watch NDSU?

D U H .

SDbison
10-05-2010, 09:19 PM

I just cant believe this aint in bismarck, think about it, wouldnt ALOT of Fargoans be in bismarck area pheasant hunting?? wouldnt they WANT to watch NDSU?

D U H .
How about Sioux Falls area and Minneapolis. Lots of current and future recruits. Also Jacks and Gophers football sucks. Think of all the fans that NDSU could pick up and all the PR for potential recruits. When is NDSU not only going to field a winner, but start advertising the team and possibly becoming a tri-state area favorite? Heck even parts of Wisconsin and Nebraska that are not Badger or Husker fans, or just want a FCS team to cheer for and watch, could become Bison fans!
Too bad there is no vision at NDSU for getting a TV deal done. Statewide ND broadcast is so DII.

sambini
10-05-2010, 09:30 PM
Isn"t the game on statewide NBC. As Kvly is carrying it here.

Jay
10-05-2010, 10:41 PM
Isn"t the game on statewide NBC. As Kvly is carrying it here.

It's on KXJB.

lakesbison
10-05-2010, 11:23 PM
SD .. marketing.

I called bis. They said kx4 in Fargo only. I tried to.educate them. I even voluntered to sell the 24 ads @ $100 each.!

NDSUstudent
10-05-2010, 11:42 PM
Norte Dame plays at the same time on Saturday so there can't be statewide coverage. Pretty sure NBC stations have to show ND football.

Be thankful the game is on just KXJB.

Wally
10-05-2010, 11:42 PM
How about Sioux Falls area and Minneapolis. Lots of current and future recruits. Also Jacks and Gophers football sucks. Think of all the fans that NDSU could pick up and all the PR for potential recruits. When is NDSU not only going to field a winner, but start advertising the team and possibly becoming a tri-state area favorite? Heck even parts of Wisconsin and Nebraska that are not Badger or Husker fans, or just want a FCS team to cheer for and watch, could become Bison fans!
Too bad there is no vision at NDSU for getting a TV deal done. Statewide ND broadcast is so DII.

Tell me about it. There aren't many alumni in the Twin Cites(sacrcasm). I wish FS North would get an alternate channel to be able to broadcast more regional games. I'm assuming that is more of a Fox Sports North decision than an NDSU decision, but one would hope that dialogue has taken place between NDSU and FS North in case it does happen.

THEsocalledfan
10-06-2010, 01:33 PM
Norte Dame plays at the same time on Saturday so there can't be statewide coverage. Pretty sure NBC stations have to show ND football.

Be thankful the game is on just KXJB.

No, don't be thankful. Demand that NDSU ends this D2 TV coverage issue. Regional coverage is what they need, not statewide. And no, I am not happy that they get on statewide as this does nothing for folks in MN, a huge area where they need to be on TV. (The metro is the key market.)

NDSU has regressed in coverage, not progressed. A few years ago, they had 2 games on FSN. How many since?????????

lakesbison
10-06-2010, 03:00 PM
Its Not Even Statewide !!

How In The Hell Is This Ndsu/ysu Game Not On Across Nd During Pheasant Hunting Opener!!

http://www.kxnet.com/Contact <<< EVERYONE FILL THIS OUT< PLEASE!! DEMAND THE GAME!

stevdock
10-06-2010, 03:03 PM
No, don't be thankful. Demand that NDSU ends this D2 TV coverage issue. Regional coverage is what they need, not statewide. And no, I am not happy that they get on statewide as this does nothing for folks in MN, a huge area where they need to be on TV. (The metro is the key market.)

NDSU has regressed in coverage, not progressed. A few years ago, they had 2 games on FSN. How many since?????????

Have you ever thought that maybe the Minnesota channels and the rest of the state has said no to the covering the Bison?? FSN covers the entire region. What would be in it for them if they covered the Bison?? Complain all you want but the biggest demand to watch the Bison would be the Red River Valley, which is exactly where it is being shown.

THEsocalledfan
10-06-2010, 04:10 PM
Have you ever thought that maybe the Minnesota channels and the rest of the state has said no to the covering the Bison?? FSN covers the entire region. What would be in it for them if they covered the Bison?? Complain all you want but the biggest demand to watch the Bison would be the Red River Valley, which is exactly where it is being shown.

Last time I checked, NDSU has one or two alumni in the metro. And why were they on Fsn in the past? Those alumni lose touch with NDSU football due to no TV coverage...

missingnumber7
10-06-2010, 06:01 PM
How about Midco picking up a few more games...I am sick of flipping channels and seeing SDSU/USD/UND/NSIC football and no NDSU. On the MIDCO sports channel.

http://lsufootball.net/tvschedule.htm

Southern Utah at North Dakota State 4:00 p.m. FCS Atlantic (cable)

It shows this game???

lakesbison
10-06-2010, 06:22 PM
midcon is the white trash of tv. so its appropriate.

has anyone else contacted bismarck tv station?

siouxdgj
10-06-2010, 06:33 PM
How about Midco picking up a few more games...I am sick of flipping channels and seeing SDSU/USD/UND/NSIC football and no NDSU. On the MIDCO sports channel.

http://lsufootball.net/tvschedule.htm

Southern Utah at North Dakota State 4:00 p.m. FCS Atlantic (cable)

It shows this game???

Once again the two North Dakota universities have confused the authorities. Southern Utah is playing at UND that day.

lakesbison
10-06-2010, 06:35 PM
Thank you Captain OBVIOUS!

Notorious
10-06-2010, 06:35 PM

D U H .

Called a friend who manages BWWs in Bismarck. Evidently Lakes will not be allowed in for the game....:(

Good luck hunting!

missingnumber7
10-06-2010, 07:21 PM
midcon is the white trash of tv. so its appropriate.

has anyone else contacted bismarck tv station?

Actually Midco is considerably better than Any other ripoff of a cable company I have ever dealt with...and yes I have sent complaints to the station...not gonna do any good they are showing the Bama game at the same time.

lakesbison
10-06-2010, 07:35 PM
NOTORIOUS..JAY the manager already has me.hooked up!!!!

MN_BISON
10-06-2010, 07:42 PM
This whole situation sucks on many levels. Has NDSU approached whomever is producing this game to see if they can stream it for the Bison fans that don't live in the KXJB viewing area? While not a perfect option at least streaming it would be better than the kick in the balls we are getting now. Can KXJB stream it, that would be even better for the people who don't have All Access.

missingnumber7
10-07-2010, 01:41 PM
All the more reason to start pushing for a North Dakota sports network similar to the Montana Power network. It doesn't just have to be for NDSU stuff, especially since they already broadcast some of the High School football from the bowl in bis on midco, and I've seen a WF game or two. The stuff is there...have a ND HS game of the week, that way when the Dakota bowl comes around we have some intelligent play by play guys. Show a hoops game or two. But showcase the D1 football in the state, and even some of that quality D2 and Naia stuff that is out there as well. And if bigger stations pick it up then thats awesome, but every home game should be televised and there isn't a reason why most road games, unless they already know they are going to be broadcast can't be done also.

THEsocalledfan
10-07-2010, 01:57 PM
All the more reason to start pushing for a North Dakota sports network similar to the Montana Power network. It doesn't just have to be for NDSU stuff, especially since they already broadcast some of the High School football from the bowl in bis on midco, and I've seen a WF game or two. The stuff is there...have a ND HS game of the week, that way when the Dakota bowl comes around we have some intelligent play by play guys. Show a hoops game or two. But showcase the D1 football in the state, and even some of that quality D2 and Naia stuff that is out there as well. And if bigger stations pick it up then thats awesome, but every home game should be televised and there isn't a reason why most road games, unless they already know they are going to be broadcast can't be done also.

And how does this get NDSU on in the metropolitan area of MSP? Good grief, SDSU has their coaches show on FSN and NDSU cannot. What a joke.

missingnumber7
10-07-2010, 03:58 PM
And how does this get NDSU on in the metropolitan area of MSP? Good grief, SDSU has their coaches show on FSN and NDSU cannot. What a joke.

I watch the coaches show on the same channel the Kansas game was on every wed.

THEsocalledfan
10-07-2010, 04:08 PM
I watch the coaches show on the same channel the Kansas game was on every wed.

And how many people get FCS? Not part of a single basic cable channel the last time I checked while FSN is.

SDSU is paying to have the coaches show on FSN. They are actively broadening their regional appeal. While I am less confident that being on Midcontinent is any better than statewide ND (other than I have Midcontinent cable in Sioux Falls), SDSU is rapily catching up to NDSU in the media war. They have figured out you need to be on in Minneapolis. Folks, this is one of the few things Lakes is dead on about. It IS a big deal that he regularly gets on KFAN promoting NDSU (and why I get upset when he says dumb things, he was on again yesterday with PA about Moss). The world does not revolve around ND, and the old ways of business don't cut it anymore. Do you want a team that contends for national titles? Get on TV more in the metro and help your recruiting presence. Remind your thousands of alumni down there that they went to NDSU and should give money and come up for games. Do you all foget that about half of your friends at NDSU were from Minnesota? Do you realize Minnesota has more people? I love ND as much as any of you, but our best recruits do no usually come from ND. I don't want to hear about progress as we have stagnated.

Here is a story from the Argus about SDSU. It is quite sad that they are doing better than NDSU......

http://www.argusleader.com/article/20101007/SPORTS0202/10070333/1002/sports

I am going to pound, and rant, and pound some more until NDSU gets it figured out on how to get a true regional TV presence.

aces1180
10-07-2010, 04:18 PM
And how many people get FCS? Not part of a single basic cable channel the last time I checked while FSN is.

SDSU is paying to have the coaches show on FSN. They are actively broadening their regional appeal. While I am less confident that being on Midcontinent is any better than statewide ND (other than I have Midcontinent cable in Sioux Falls), SDSU is rapily catching up to NDSU in the media war. They have figured out you need to be on in Minneapolis. Folks, this is one of the few things Lakes is dead on about. It IS a big deal that he regularly gets on KFAN promoting NDSU (and why I get upset when he says dumb things, he was on again yesterday with PA about Moss). The world does not revolve around ND, and the old ways of business don't cut it anymore. Do you want a team that contends for national titles? Get on TV more in the metro and help your recruiting presence. Remind your thousands of alumni down there that they went to NDSU and should give money and come up for games. Do you all foget that about half of your friends at NDSU were from Minnesota? Do you realize Minnesota has more people? I love ND as much as any of you, but our best recruits do no usually come from ND. I don't want to hear about progress as we have stagnated.

Here is a story from the Argus about SDSU. It is quite sad that they are doing better than NDSU......

I am going to pound, and rant, and pound some more until NDSU gets it figured out on how to get a true regional TV presence.

Someone e-mail that link to Jeremy, Troy and Gene, please.

Notorious
10-07-2010, 04:25 PM
NOTORIOUS..JAY the manager already has me.hooked up!!!!

Just got off the phone with Jay D....he said you'll only be allowed in if you present your "license to ill" at the door.

lakesbison
10-07-2010, 04:59 PM
Yes, I might wear my COOL MO DEE fro too!!

Email that to them all you want, fact is, NDSU is DIGRESSING in its exposure, not PROGRESSING.

NDSU has the opportunity RIGHT NOW, to become the Boise State of the TRI STATE AREA. Gopher fans are hating their program, NDSU is missing the boat BIG TIME..... and if they allow USD, UND to get into the basketball or football conferences, we'll go back to being "JUST ONE OF THOSE DAKOTA SCHOOLS"

which is absolute BULL___!!!

SDbison
10-07-2010, 09:05 PM

This really pisses me off. Fargo media (in all forms) sucks with their coverage of the Bison (except for Bison Illustrated). They are fairweather reporters with a small time approach. What SDSU is doing is exactly how UND overtook the Bison in football in the 1990's. They had regional coverage.......Bison didn't. Heeeellllloooooo. Anybody worth a crap at NDSU when it comes to media relations? Bison fans are the best regional college fans anywhere. Lets get them and their kids, friends, relatives and coworkers watching the Bison. I bet more people would watch the Bison in the MSP area than the crappy Gophers!

Grizzled
10-08-2010, 02:52 AM
This really pisses me off. Fargo media (in all forms) sucks with their coverage of the Bison (except for Bison Illustrated). They are fairweather reporters with a small time approach. What SDSU is doing is exactly how UND overtook the Bison in football in the 1990's. They had regional coverage.......Bison didn't. Heeeellllloooooo. Anybody worth a crap at NDSU when it comes to media relations? Bison fans are the best regional college fans anywhere. Lets get them and their kids, friends, relatives and coworkers watching the Bison. I bet more people would watch the Bison in the MSP area than the crappy Gophers!

No they overtook them by beating them on the field and winning games. When we where 10-1 and putting a real good product on the field none of you guys complained about coverage. Some of you post about how terrible our program is right now in one thread and than post how terrible it is that no one wants to cover us or pick up our games on tv in another thread.

NDSUstudent
10-08-2010, 03:08 AM

YSU has the rights to the game and they are putting it on their media outlet. Be happy Hoak Media and NDSU were able to work with them so some Bison fans can see the game.

As for streaming the game, I'm sure YSU has the rights to that so I doubt KX4 could do it.

For the millionth time, if NDSU could have every game on FSN they would do it. Why people don't get that I will never understand. Be thankful Hoak media actually puts on more than one game and tries to put on as many as possible unlike WDAY.

4mcruenomore
10-08-2010, 03:17 AM
Not many NDSU fans will be at BWW for this, I guarantee it will be on the one of the small screens. If it's on the big one, someone in a sioux hockey jersey will get it changed, they are pro UND. I know this.

dryash83
10-08-2010, 03:34 AM
Well, here's one fan that's looking forward to listening to the game on the radio opposed to 3 home games. Sometimes it's good getting back to basics, listening to our own announcers explain the play of the game.

THEsocalledfan
10-08-2010, 12:29 PM
For the millionth time, if NDSU could have every game on FSN they would do it. Why people don't get that I will never understand. Be thankful Hoak media actually puts on more than one game and tries to put on as many as possible unlike WDAY.

Did you read the Argus article? And for the millionth time, why do they not get 1 stinking game on FSN? Why is the Bohl show not on FSN? Please answer these simple questions. I suppose you don't realize NDSU was on FSN in the past?

sambini
10-08-2010, 12:32 PM
How about the ELBOW ROOM? They are Teammakers also...

Notorious
10-08-2010, 01:10 PM
The Bismarck Elks, which is very nice, is generally pro-Bison too. However, I've been to BWW for Sioux hockey before and it makes me sick...I may just get to Bismarck this weekend just to help Lakes "pump it up" and take over the place.

aces1180
10-08-2010, 01:17 PM
The Bismarck Elks, which is very nice, is generally pro-Bison too. However, I've been to BWW for Sioux hockey before and it makes me sick...I may just get to Bismarck this weekend just to help Lakes "pump it up" and take over the place.

I like going there when I am back visiting my folks and cheering against the Sioux (I stand up and clap when the opponent scores)...I get plenty of dirty looks and I just smile.

Superfan
10-08-2010, 01:29 PM
The second the Elbow Room goes smoke free I will definately be there for the games as they ARE team makers. However, this weekend, the "Master-Gater" tailgate crew is getting together at a members house and streaming it online and listening to Scotty on my sport sync radio.* Should be a good time.

* They should seriously pay me for all the publicity I give them. It really is nice to listen to Scotty instead of the local announcers.

sambini
10-08-2010, 01:33 PM
Smoke free is nice... Have fun in Bismarck.. Lakes get those people cranked up out there++

NDSUstudent
10-08-2010, 01:46 PM
Did you read the Argus article? And for the millionth time, why do they not get 1 stinking game on FSN? Why is the Bohl show not on FSN? Please answer these simple questions. I suppose you don't realize NDSU was on FSN in the past?

There is a huge difference between putting a half hour show on a weeknight vs putting a football game on during a Saturday. FSN has other commitments(Twins, Wild, Wolves, Fox Sports national college broadcasts) all on Saturdays. Since Bison football can't interrupt any of those games we would have to play at some screwy time or not on Saturday.

THEsocalledfan
10-08-2010, 01:58 PM
There is a huge difference between putting a half hour show on a weeknight vs putting a football game on during a Saturday. FSN has other commitments(Twins, Wild, Wolves, Fox Sports national college broadcasts) all on Saturdays. Since Bison football can't interrupt any of those games we would have to play at some screwy time or not on Saturday.

So you are saying it is not possible, ever for the Bison to be on FSN? Come on....they were on there at least twice in the past. You are making excuses and drinking the NDSU kool-aid. It is much more important to be on TV than to have the perfect start time too.

And you still didn't explain why the coaches show is not on there.

SDbison
10-08-2010, 03:11 PM
No they overtook them by beating them on the field and winning games. When we where 10-1 and putting a real good product on the field none of you guys complained about coverage. Some of you post about how terrible our program is right now in one thread and than post how terrible it is that no one wants to cover us or pick up our games on tv in another thread.
Keep convincing yourself. I remember the old MSN or whatever having UND football games on several times a year. I don't find it just a coincidence that the additional coverage helped them come back by getting a few more good recruits. NDSU was at the top of their game in 1990 with all the playoff victories.
As for media stuff, check out the coverage for the Huskers during their past 6 years of less than acceptable performance. Didn't change a bit. No excuse to short change the biggest athletic attraction in Fargo let alone North Dakota.
Keep on being happy with the status quo Grizzled............

missingnumber7
10-08-2010, 03:19 PM

I pulled 2 things from that article...1...they are paying to have their show on FSN...thats a huge commitment from them and dedication to their advertisers by putting the product out on a bigger stage.
And the second comes from this quote..

Although it took some time, SDSU is more determined than ever to find a way into your home.

This is the Athletic department making a statement that they are going to do something new and different.

We have done nothing new, they are content to sit with local media, which is fine if it works with their schedule, but in the meanwhile SDSU has sought out Midco, UND has their sports network...and NDSU has done nothing but show games on local networks, hope for statewide coverage, and trust that big games (Gophers, IA St, Kansas, SDSU, UNI) cover games for us.

This is the biggest part of stepping up to the plate and generating revenue, grabbing advertising, and selling your product to the region and not just the state.

I am not as frustrated by the lack of games on FSN, because FSN isn't showing any other league teams, or other FCS or many D2 games either. But they should be working to create a product and not depend on other people to broadcast our games. And it shouldn't matter weather we are 10-1 or 3-8, it may be harder to find advertising for the lean years, but the product is in demand. And televising the games aren't going to take people away from attending them.

Maybe its time for a change in the AD's office. Or the media dept, something needs a shake up to sell this University and program on a larger scale.

missingnumber7
10-08-2010, 03:20 PM
Keep convincing yourself. I remember the old MSN or whatever having UND football games on several times a year. I don't find it just a coincidence that the additional coverage helped them come back by getting a few more good recruits. NDSU was at the top of their game in 1990 with all the playoff victories.
As for media stuff, check out the coverage for the Huskers during their past 6 years of less than acceptable performance. Didn't change a bit. No excuse to short change the biggest athletic attraction in Fargo let alone North Dakota.

And home games in Husker Country didn't have many blue seats staring at the field either.

SDbison
10-08-2010, 03:22 PM
I pulled 2 things from that article...1...they are paying to have their show on FSN...thats a huge commitment from them and dedication to their advertisers by putting the product out on a bigger stage.
And the second comes from this quote..

Although it took some time, SDSU is more determined than ever to find a way into your home.

This is the Athletic department making a statement that they are going to do something new and different.

We have done nothing new, they are content to sit with local media, which is fine if it works with their schedule, but in the meanwhile SDSU has sought out Midco, UND has their sports network...and NDSU has done nothing but show games on local networks, hope for statewide coverage, and trust that big games (Gophers, IA St, Kansas, SDSU, UNI) cover games for us.

This is the biggest part of stepping up to the plate and generating revenue, grabbing advertising, and selling your product to the region and not just the state.

I am not as frustrated by the lack of games on FSN, because FSN isn't showing any other league teams, or other FCS or many D2 games either. But they should be working to create a product and not depend on other people to broadcast our games. And it shouldn't matter weather we are 10-1 or 3-8, it may be harder to find advertising for the lean years, but the product is in demand. And televising the games aren't going to take people away from attending them.

Maybe its time for a change in the AD's office. Or the media dept, something needs a shake up to sell this University and program on a larger scale.
What you said.......:nod:

THEsocalledfan
10-08-2010, 03:41 PM

SDBison, I had forgotten about the MSN stuff back in the day. Holy crap, that totally adds to the arguement and makes it even stronger. I suspect this issue goes right to the top of the administration however. I had been implying the whole time that NDSU needs to pay to put this stuff on FSN.....I don't think 1-2 games years is too much to ask when we did it in the past. Also, notice how quiet Hammer is, who knows everything about everything and has the inside connections. That speaks volumes to me. This new President better get off his duff and direct Gene to fix this with dollars as needed.

lakesbison
10-08-2010, 10:00 PM
So sounds like BWWS in bismarck for Rainforest WEST at 2:30 tomorrow.

hope you can be there bison fans.

tonight, capt freddys is having a band called 2 days notice, they are friends of mine from fargo, cmon over!!

aces1180
10-09-2010, 12:40 AM
So sounds like BWWS in bismarck for Rainforest WEST at 2:30 tomorrow.

hope you can be there bison fans.

tonight, capt freddys is having a band called 2 days notice, they are friends of mine from fargo, cmon over!!

According to Gopherhole, you are going to be at Camp Randall...What gives?

And the west side is the best side...Mandan FTW!

THEsocalledfan
10-09-2010, 01:08 AM
According to Gopherhole, you are going to be at Camp Randall...What gives?

And the west side is the best side...Mandan FTW!

If you want to get shot outside a place called TreeCity.....

aces1180
10-09-2010, 01:31 AM
If you want to get shot outside a place called TreeCity.....

The Tree City and Silver Dollar aren't bad anymore since the city banned the strippers.

lakesbison
10-09-2010, 02:07 AM
My Bros Took Da Tix.

Will Anyone Be In Bwws Bizzo??

THEsocalledfan
10-09-2010, 02:09 AM
The Tree City and Silver Dollar aren't bad anymore since the city banned the strippers.

If that is the case why go there? (By the way, really did nearly get shot there once. It is one of my only drinking college stories without TAB....

lakesbison
10-09-2010, 04:57 PM
TALKED TO JAY at BWWS BISMARCK

http://client.stretchinternet.com/client/ysu.portal# <<<, HE's buying THIS Feed.

anyone at any bar anywhere in the world can buy this and webcast it!!!!

IS ANYONE GOING? or just me and 3 bitches?

aces1180
10-09-2010, 05:37 PM
If that is the case why go there? (By the way, really did nearly get shot there once. It is one of my only drinking college stories without TAB....

They still have their loyal customers, but I do believe business is down. However, now that Bismarck banned smoking in bars, you will see a lot of people migrating to the places in Mandan, as that town doesn't have much else going for it.

Did you know that you can't buy a pair of tennis shoes anywhere in town, which has a population close to 20,000?

UTH
10-09-2010, 07:31 PM
TALKED TO JAY at BWWS BISMARCK

http://client.stretchinternet.com/client/ysu.portal# <<<, HE's buying THIS Feed.

anyone at any bar anywhere in the world can buy this and webcast it!!!!

IS ANYONE GOING? or just me and 3 bitches?

Had to call and verify myself. This apparently is true, what Lakes says.* Maybe people are just too hard on the poor guy. Lakes is...

El Chulo de la Bisonvilla
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff311/indio_rojas/BeerBattleAxe.jpg

*sorry i ever doubted you, lakes:hide:

MN_BISON
10-09-2010, 07:48 PM
Can someone tell me how games get streamed on sites like MyP2P and channelsurfing, thanks.

lakesbison
10-09-2010, 08:13 PM
3 hit biatch s here. A good 20+ crew lets win!!!