PDA

View Full Version : Who's Excited ??

CaBisonFan
09-29-2010, 03:00 AM
Our defense crushed Kansas...a team that beat Georgia Tech. After the UNI game I was seeing red. It was an ugly game. But maybe that was the starting point for this team. Morgan State came at exactly the right time. South Dakota was a very good team. Didn't MN scare USC a couple of weeks ago?

It's going to be interesting to see if the DJ Train can keep going. I've had my doubts about his interior running ability. He proved me wrong. Quickness once he breaks through?? Holy sh..!! He's lightning. Haven't seen that kind of quickness here in a while...if ever. Warren Holloway...ah...our deep threat? Way to go Warren!!

The defense is ultra-talented, and deep. Youth movement? No...a talent movement.

And a quarterback that can throw a real deep ball and scare the hell out of defensive backs? I dare any team to put 8 in the box on every play. Brock has successfully spread the field. The fear is back. He sees the defense, calls audibles, and the opponent knows it. The days of stacking the run on every play appear to be over.

Who's excited? I think that the players are, and that they understand the demands.

So we can pick away at them here and make the assumption that they give a rip about our so-called realism...or...we can get excited for Saturday.

It's a game. Supposed to be fun. Thanks for the reminder Scooter...:cool:

PS - I hate kool-aid. Tastes like shit.

bisonbills
09-29-2010, 03:16 AM
Who's excited? Well apparently the students are. According to the NDSU facebook page, less than 350 tickets left for Saturday! Way to go students!!!

KilldeerBison
09-29-2010, 03:20 AM
I'm excited, I'll be there and pledge to have a good time, GO BISON!

MNLonghorn10
09-29-2010, 03:33 AM
I'm not...

CaBisonFan
09-29-2010, 03:48 AM
I'm not...

Are you really a Texas fan...or is that a facade? My God...UCLA made them look sad last Saturday...:D...and the Bruins are an average PAC-10 team.

What are your 'real' call letters?...:cool: (sniff...sniff)

CaBisonFan
09-29-2010, 03:51 AM
Who's excited? Well apparently the students are. According to the NDSU facebook page, less than 350 tickets left for Saturday! Way to go students!!!

Fan-tastic !! It's their team. I hope that they erupt on WIU. It's time.

MHDBisonfan
09-29-2010, 04:14 AM
I thought the students played a huge part in the third qtr turnaround. The D did a good job of pinning the yotes deep right in front of the students who really wreaked havoc with the play calling! Keep it going guys!

ndsubison1
09-29-2010, 04:39 AM
8 am- tailgating
1 pm- NDSU vs. WIU
4:30 pm- more tailgating/celebrate Bison win
7 pm- Florida vs. Alabama
10:30 pm- start celebrating both Bison and Gator win!

My oh my!

CaBisonFan
09-29-2010, 04:46 AM
8 am- tailgating
1 pm- NDSU vs. WIU
4:30 pm- more tailgating/celebrate Bison win
7 pm- Florida vs. Alabama
10:30 pm- start celebrating both Bison and Gator win!

My oh my!

This is the Alabama game right? You're picking Florida. You might be right. They looked damned salty last Saturday. Might be the two best teams in the country playing. I mean SU & WIU...:cool:

MNLonghorn10
09-29-2010, 05:00 AM
Are you really a Texas fan...or is that a facade? My God...UCLA made them look sad last Saturday...:D...and the Bruins are an average PAC-10 team.

What are your 'real' call letters?...:cool: (sniff...sniff)

i thought you had me on ignore

CaBisonFan
09-29-2010, 07:04 AM
i thought you had me on ignore

I did have you on ignore. Can't remember the specific reason now. Took you off to see if we could work things out. Maybe I've done some things wrong. Seriously

Nothing personal longhorn. I don't think of anything here as being personal. It's a stupid forum, where people say whatever they want without exposing their real identity. You are very likely a good person. I'd like to think that I am.

So...if we could back up. This is not smack.

Are you a Longhorns fan? And are you a Bison fan? If you're not...it's ok. Would just like to know where you stand...and we go from there.

Lastly...if I put a person on ignore...it's just so I don't get my blood pressure up for no good reason.

Not blaming you. I can't remember. Don't wanna remember. Let's move on. If I've ever slammed you...I apologize, sincerely. Nothing here is worth that. I've had some meltdowns in the past. I'm over that. I just want to move on...and enjoy following the Bison and college football.

THEsocalledfan
09-29-2010, 02:08 PM
CA, don't cut him any slack. He negative repped me for pointing out how immature and childish it was for Lakes to say "raining bitches" on KFAN radio when representing NDSU. He is as smart as Beavis or Butthead.

TransAmBison
09-29-2010, 02:47 PM
Whoa, whoa, I think CA should be commended for that last post. I think it was the best way he could put it. A lot of posters here could learn from it...what is the point of holding grudges and bickering? (exception=Bill Kiefer)

THEsocalledfan...you'd really like MNlonghorn, EndzoneQB, Hando, and their crew if you REALLY tailgated. On a side note, I didn't mind the raining bitches comment. He is not a representative of NDSU. He was on the show because he is controversial...if he wasn't they wouldn't have had him on there. They knew what they were getting.

As a final note, CA...I think it is about time you come to a game. November 13th...9:30 am...West Lot. I expect to see you. Get yer ticket and get prepared. We will have Das Boot waiting.

THEsocalledfan
09-29-2010, 03:07 PM
I would not have been upset except for the negative rep. Numerous others agreed with me, so it was not an "out in left field" opinion. Pretty harsh to negative rep someone on that when only trying to point out to Lakes how bad he makes us all look. I agree with PL on this.

Kermit
09-29-2010, 03:13 PM
...Maybe I've done some things wrong. Seriously...I don't think of anything here as being personal. It's a stupid forum, where people say whatever they want without exposing their real identity. You are very likely a good person. I'd like to think that I am...
Not blaming you. I can't remember. Don't wanna remember. Let's move on. If I've ever slammed you...I apologize, sincerely. Nothing here is worth that. I've had some meltdowns in the past. I'm over that. I just want to move on...and enjoy following the Bison and college football.

You just earned a lot of respect from me, sir.

TransAmBison
09-29-2010, 03:15 PM
I would not have been upset except for the negative rep. Numerous others agreed with me, so it was not an "out in left field" opinion. Pretty harsh to negative rep someone on that when only trying to point out to Lakes how bad he makes us all look. I agree with PL on this.
I do find it amusing when people get excited or upset over rep points. When they can be redeemed for bitches I will get excited.

MNLonghorn10
09-29-2010, 03:16 PM
holy crap you 2 take this serious.

of course I'm excited. These weeks are moving slow as hell.

and socalled if it makes you sleep better I'll give you some pos rep hahaa.

and the raining bitches part was still awesome. FREE LAKES BISON

Notorious
09-29-2010, 03:17 PM
I do find it amusing when people get excited or upset over rep points. When they can be redeemed for bitches I will get excited.

It would be raining on Notorious :)

THEsocalledfan
09-29-2010, 03:21 PM

Okay, I officially call that a make up gesture. No hard feelings and we are all entitled to our opinions. Hope to meet you in person on Saturday. (TAB, please help me out with this.) If I could exchange negative rep points for bitches, I would do it much more often hoping to get them in return.

Notorious
09-29-2010, 03:29 PM
Okay, I officially call that a make up gesture. No hard feelings and we are all entitled to our opinions. Hope to meet you in person on Saturday. (TAB, please help me out with this.) If I could exchange negative rep points for bitches, I would do it much more often hoping to get them in return.

You two!!!...bet you're excited for the "make-up" sex tonight ;)

THEsocalledfan
09-29-2010, 03:42 PM
You two!!!...bet you're excited for the "make-up" sex tonight ;)

Are you calling him a woman as I thought I got "bitches"?

westnodak93bison
09-29-2010, 03:51 PM
Back on topic. I'm pretty excited for the rest of the season. IMHO, this team has a ton of potential.

HandoEX
09-29-2010, 04:01 PM
Anyone remember the announcers for the game at WIU last year? I swear, in a 60 second bit they called Craig Bohl the following: Greg Royal, Craig Boil, Craig Roll, Greg Bohl. I am excited to watch the game this year without listening to those ametuer hour fools.

EndZoneQB
09-29-2010, 08:08 PM
Whoa, whoa, I think CA should be commended for that last post. I think it was the best way he could put it. A lot of posters here could learn from it...what is the point of holding grudges and bickering? (exception=Bill Kiefer)

THEsocalledfan...you'd really like MNlonghorn, EndzoneQB, Hando, and their crew if you REALLY tailgated. On a side note, I didn't mind the raining bitches comment. He is not a representative of NDSU. He was on the show because he is controversial...if he wasn't they wouldn't have had him on there. They knew what they were getting.

As a final note, CA...I think it is about time you come to a game. November 13th...9:30 am...West Lot. I expect to see you. Get yer ticket and get prepared. We will have Das Boot waiting.

Thanks for the backup bud! You ready for rummybears...you know the gummy bears with rum added? :D

Come on over Socalled. If you drink, we'll have shots, beer/das boot, etc waiting for you. We are in the rainforest with a TV and a DJ basically right to the west of TAB's group.

CAS4127
09-29-2010, 08:26 PM
Anyone remember the announcers for the game at WIU last year? I swear, in a 60 second bit they called Craig Bohl the following: Greg Royal, Craig Boil, Craig Roll, Greg Bohl. I am excited to watch the game this year without listening to those ametuer hour fools.

That's cuz they were probably WIU alum. They don't have a very good English/Speech/Literature program there, which is just one more reason we are gonna kick there asses!! Ya, I'm excited. Let's go off for about 300 rushing, 300 passing, a couple of Smith returns, a couple of D turnovers, etc., and otherwise completely dominate them at the Dome and during Homecoming no less!! Go Bison!

CaBisonFan
09-29-2010, 08:35 PM

Only serious enough to explain once...and to just move on. That's all. This won't change my life...either way.

EmeraldCityBison
09-29-2010, 08:40 PM
That's cuz they were probably WIU alum. They don't have a very good English/Speech/Literature program there, which is just one more reason we are gonna kick there asses!! Ya, I'm excited. Let's go off for about 300 rushing, 300 passing, a couple of Smith returns, a couple of D turnovers, etc., and otherwise completely dominate them at the Dome and during Homecoming no less!! Go Bison!

Probably shouldn't knock another university's English program and use bad English in the same sentence.*

But I agree with the rest of your post. Go Bison!

*Unless you went to said university.

CAS4127
09-29-2010, 08:42 PM
Substitute "their" for "there" in my last post. Their, how's that, Emy?!

CaBisonFan
09-29-2010, 09:00 PM
Oh my God...let's get into grammar here on bisonville...:D

What frickin' grammar? :D :D :D :D

Who gives a sue?

westnodak93bison
09-29-2010, 09:11 PM

Were they the same two guys from 2007 that called one of our players Shamen Jackson the whole game?

Bisonguy
09-29-2010, 09:40 PM

They were awesome. :nod: Wasn't it a WIU student broadcast??

CaBisonFan
09-29-2010, 10:05 PM

I remember being mesmerized by the size of the crowd. Nearly fell over...but not from the crowd.

99Bison
09-29-2010, 10:21 PM

Yes, I believe it was, pretty funny, game was pretty aweful to watch too.

Bisonguy
09-29-2010, 10:23 PM
Yes, I believe it was, pretty funny, game was pretty aweful to watch too.

I thought that was the game that I was patiently waiting for something to be said as epic as, "Boom goes the dynamite!". Sadly, I was disappointed.

DjKyRo
09-29-2010, 10:27 PM
I thought that was the game that I was patiently waiting for something to be said as epic as, "Boom goes the dynamite!". Sadly, I was disappointed.

You obviously did not listen to the broadcast on KNDS of the Morgan St. game. :nod:

BadlandsBison
09-29-2010, 10:28 PM

I remember this clearly. I though there was NO WAY they weren't saying our team's names wrong on purpose. I mean, it got to a point where they went beyond rediculous. I think they lost a bet or something...