PDA

View Full Version : Bison XC

BisonJump
09-26-2010, 06:19 PM
Absolutely nothing to say. I just got tired of seeing a non-Bisons name on the front page of Bisonville for the last few months under Track and Field. Castor Troy, feel free to add something about the XC team.

Castor Troy
09-26-2010, 07:00 PM
Absolutely nothing to say. I just got tired of seeing a non-Bisons name on the front page of Bisonville for the last few months under Track and Field. Castor Troy, feel free to add something about the XC team.

Well, I really have nothing to report other than the fact the NDSU Alumni team of Jesse Westrup and Eric Loeffler beat the current men's team pretty badly. It looks like all of the scholarship money is going to multi-eventers and middle distance runners for track. I'm cool with that.

BisonJump
09-26-2010, 07:47 PM
Well, I really have nothing to report other than the fact the NDSU Alumni team of Jesse Westrup and Eric Loeffler beat the current men's team pretty badly. It looks like all of the scholarship money is going to multi-eventers and middle distance runners for track. I'm cool with that.

Is it because good distance runners are a hot commodity at the DI level since they are two sport athletes so the hardest to get to SU? It always seemed that good women distance runners from ND were the hardest to get when I coached. I'm sure Lars knows where to play his chips for the new conference and higher division.

sambini
09-26-2010, 09:52 PM
Have a good season Bison CC teams...