EndZoneQB
09-26-2010, 03:56 PM
http://forum.siouxsports.com/topic/14202-opponent-scores/

Read this gem of a thread.

MinotBison
09-26-2010, 04:35 PM

Maybe by the end of the year they will crown themselves national champions.

Tatanka
09-26-2010, 04:45 PM
Well, they did just play a "measuring stick" foo ball game and defeated a team that hasn't won a D-I game in 14 tries, in front of a Tomato Bowl II "Armed Forces Appreciation Day" "crowd" of less than 8000 (as announced) in a tin shed while the class of their "conference" was getting stomped on statewide TV in front of 17000+ in the building their city leaders tried but failed to emulate.

That and teh hockies start next weekend.

tjbison
09-26-2010, 06:11 PM
DaveK is the biggest dipshit I know wow thats funny shiat

MNLonghorn10
09-26-2010, 06:14 PM
moral victory!

aces1180
09-26-2010, 07:13 PM
Well, they did just play a "measuring stick" foo ball game and defeated a team that hasn't won a D-I game in 14 tries, in front of a Tomato Bowl II "Armed Forces Appreciation Day" "crowd" of less than 8000 (as announced) in a tin shed while the class of their "conference" was getting stomped on statewide TV in front of 18000+ in the building their city leaders tried but failed to emulate.

That and teh hockies start next weekend.

FIFY..... (10)

DjKyRo
09-26-2010, 07:21 PM
Everything on that site is hilarious - including all the posts of how they're going to work USD next week. I guess Faison's strategy of scheduling two weaksauce teams after the FBS beatdown to re-convince UND fans they're any good is working.

NDSU1980
09-26-2010, 07:24 PM
DaveK is the biggest dipshit I know wow thats funny shiat

What is really funny is in the link below,DaveK says he hopes USD kicks the snot out of us, then in the other thread he says, after we kicked USD, that USD isn't as tough as he thought they were.
http://forum.siouxsports.com/topic/14185-brewster-beaters-bowl/

EndZoneQB
09-26-2010, 07:39 PM
http://forum.siouxsports.com/topic/14193-sioux-vs-northwestern-state/page__view__findpost__p__460680

I love that post too. Seriously?

They are pretty delusional about their team...wow. That thread is pretty comical too. I think they forgot to mention that NWST is TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!

Tatanka
09-26-2010, 07:44 PM
don't worry... UND's delusions of adequacy will be first squashed then forgotten aboot next weekend.

Good seats still available for teh hockies opener against Manitoba.

ndsubison1
09-26-2010, 07:57 PM

DaveK argues about the dumbest things and truly is a moron

BisoninNWMN
09-26-2010, 10:26 PM
Oh, I hope USD kicks their a**es!!!

Pompous, arrogant fanbase.

......USD is not as tough as they thought. That offense will carve up UND.

Sioux Suck!!!

ndsubison1
09-26-2010, 10:27 PM
und will win by 50

sambini
09-26-2010, 11:38 PM
Lets Go Yotes+++

WYOBISONMAN
09-26-2010, 11:55 PM
When the Yotes pump UND, DaveK, the professional pizza delivery man, will be so upset that he will call in sick for a week. And remember folks.....DaveK lives in Fargo. To be safe.....make sure you KNOW who is delivering your pizza!!!:D

NDSU1980
09-27-2010, 01:15 AM
Read post #110, where dlsiouxfan says this team is improving and on the verge of developing into something special. Yea, right.

http://forum.siouxsports.com/topic/14193-sioux-vs-northwestern-state/page__st__109

NDSU1980
09-27-2010, 01:17 AM
und will win by 50

I'm picking USD to only win by 38. After all, DaveK and the rest of the sioux say USD isn't as good as they thought.

tjbison
09-27-2010, 01:38 AM
Read post #110, where dlsiouxfan says this team is improving and on the verge of developing into something special. Yea, right.

http://forum.siouxsports.com/topic/14193-sioux-vs-northwestern-state/page__st__109

wow, post 124 and down are even better

Hambone
09-27-2010, 01:46 AM
To be honest, even though UND has played a couple teams that are not good the past two weeks, they have been able to get the offense going a little bit which leads to confidence as the season goes on. I know you guys like to think that UND is terrible, but like the Bison most of their talent is young and they are gaining valuable experience this year. Also, it should be noted that Northern Illinois, who UND could have beat on the last play (I know they didn't, and I don't care for moral victories), really took it to the Gophers this weekend, which helps gage a little about where UND may stack up against USD. I don't understand why it's so far fetched for Sioux fans to think that we can beat USD.......

Sounds like the Bison have been fairly inconsistent on the offensive side of the ball, although once they get going they have put up some points in bunches. However, they never really got going against the two good defenses they have faced, but Jensen didn't play in either of those so who knows how that could have changed the dynamic. Defense has been pretty tough, which has been mentioned multiple times is such a significant change from last year. With the MVFC seemingly turned on its head this year, the Bison could make a good run if things fall into place nicely. Should be an interesting year.

But, with seemingly every thread turning into Sioux bashing, its hard for us that aren't filled with complete hatred to bear coming here to see how things are going for NDSU. This is a great place to see what's going on, but there's no filter for me to get rid of all the anti-UND crap that finds its way to every thread. So, I think I'm going to take a break for a while from here. And I'm not whining and I would expect some ribbing and smack, but it's gotten JBB bad at times and I just wanted to speak my mind on the matter (even though I'm sure nobody really gives a shit what I think). So, I just want to wish the Bison good luck the rest of the year, and I actually do hope that you guys can make a push for the playoffs. I thought that you were probably a year away from really making some noise (which may still be true) but good things could happen this year.

And I know - don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya, right. :)

EndZoneQB
09-27-2010, 01:47 AM
wow, post 127 and down are even better

No kidding. They are trying to convince themselves the Sky is the answer and they don't want the Summit/MVFC. So delusional and conceded. I don't even know how to describe it...but they realize they are screwed...I mean suggesting the Southland?? Thats when you know you are really screwed.

But, with seemingly every thread turning into Sioux bashing,

Come on though, read through those threads...I mean I know we drink the Koolaid, but sometimes you guys bring it on yourselves.

WYOBISONMAN
09-27-2010, 02:09 AM
To be honest, even though UND has played a couple teams that are not good the past two weeks, they have been able to get the offense going a little bit which leads to confidence as the season goes on. I know you guys like to think that UND is terrible, but like the Bison most of their talent is young and they are gaining valuable experience this year. Also, it should be noted that Northern Illinois, who UND could have beat on the last play (I know they didn't, and I don't care for moral victories), really took it to the Gophers this weekend, which helps gage a little about where UND may stack up against USD. I don't understand why it's so far fetched for Sioux fans to think that we can beat USD.......

Sounds like the Bison have been fairly inconsistent on the offensive side of the ball, although once they get going they have put up some points in bunches. However, they never really got going against the two good defenses they have faced, but Jensen didn't play in either of those so who knows how that could have changed the dynamic. Defense has been pretty tough, which has been mentioned multiple times is such a significant change from last year. With the MVFC seemingly turned on its head this year, the Bison could make a good run if things fall into place nicely. Should be an interesting year.

But, with seemingly every thread turning into Sioux bashing, its hard for us that aren't filled with complete hatred to bear coming here to see how things are going for NDSU. This is a great place to see what's going on, but there's no filter for me to get rid of all the anti-UND crap that finds its way to every thread. So, I think I'm going to take a break for a while from here. And I'm not whining and I would expect some ribbing and smack, but it's gotten JBB bad at times and I just wanted to speak my mind on the matter (even though I'm sure nobody really gives a shit what I think). So, I just want to wish the Bison good luck the rest of the year, and I actually do hope that you guys can make a push for the playoffs. I thought that you were probably a year away from really making some noise (which may still be true) but good things could happen this year.

Hell, you are a good fan. We just like to give shit out to the irrational folks....represented by DaveK.....alias pizza man.

TheBisonator
09-27-2010, 02:11 AM

dlsuefan called us "the tech school in Fargo". Wow, what a moron.

DjKyRo
09-27-2010, 02:18 AM
Nothing spices up a boring night at work like a few posts from Delsional U.

Tatanka
09-27-2010, 03:14 AM

Sorry to see you go Hambone.

DjKyRo
09-27-2010, 03:27 AM
Sorry to see you go Hambone.

Seconded. I personally tend to forget that behind all the things we Bison fans dislike there are a good number of fair-minded fans no different from us. For what part I play in your absence from BV I apologize and wish luck to your sports teams insofar as they do not negatively impact the Bison. :)

Take it easy.

duluthbison
09-27-2010, 01:04 PM
My personal favorite part of that thread is when DaveK starts talking up how the nickel hasn't spent more than a few years in fargo since 1992. But then when someone brings up our 8 national championships he tells us to stop living in the past!

coldspot
09-27-2010, 02:13 PM
i see in the conference speculation thread on poosports some people are throwing around the idea of joining the southland conference. maybe they can talk some of those schools into adding hockey so they can get out of the northern sun hockey conference.

Mr. Burgundy
09-28-2010, 01:56 AM

Join NDSU. You seem decent and you don't accept moral victories, so you don't fit in at UND. Welcome to NDSU!!!

NDSU1980
10-02-2010, 02:16 AM
I nominate the link below for the asshat post of the month. Utterly amazing how stupid UND people are.

http://forum.siouxsports.com/topic/7177-di-conference-speculation/page__st__2123

DjKyRo
10-02-2010, 02:41 AM
I nominate the link below for the asshat post of the month. Utterly amazing how stupid UND people are.

http://forum.siouxsports.com/topic/7177-di-conference-speculation/page__st__2123

Did he seriously say "their [NDSU] personal concerns go out the window?" :rofl::rofl:

bisonmike2
10-02-2010, 04:10 PM
With a thread titled "Hilarious" I thought this would be about the shitty Gophers defense. Down 7-0 just minutes into the game.

EndZoneQB
10-03-2010, 12:19 AM
With a thread titled "Hilarious" I thought this would be about the shitty Gophers defense. Down 7-0 just minutes into the game.

FINAL SCORE!

MinotBison
10-03-2010, 12:37 AM
Oh, I hope USD kicks their a**es!!!

Pompous, arrogant fanbase.

......USD is not as tough as they though tht. That offense will carve up UND.

Sioux Suck!!!

It's a final from Vermilion: 27-17 Coyotes. But they still have hockey.

Tatanka
10-03-2010, 12:38 AM
Well, teh Comparative Score Index machine up thar in the bunker must be overheating trying to rationalize this one.

EndZoneQB
10-03-2010, 12:45 AM
Well, teh Comparative Score Index machine up thar in the bunker must be overheating trying to rationalize this one.

Don't worry, I almost got in a fight at Bdubs south with a UND fan. Then we really did have a good conversation.

Shawn-O
10-05-2010, 05:01 AM

Is there a travelling trophy, and if so, will you be there to hand it to him?

Tatanka
10-05-2010, 01:15 PM

:rofl: I see what you did right thar.

tjbison
10-05-2010, 10:35 PM

OMG I can't help but laugh at that

Tatanka
10-12-2010, 12:38 AM
Found in today's el Forko Herald...

UND Faces Familiar Opponent

GRAND FORKS, MN -- University of North Dakota Men's Football Coach Chris Mussman says he has his hands full preparing his squad for perhaps their biggest test of the year - BYE. Mussman insists that BYE is not just another no-name unknown opponent on UND's typical lemon-meringue-cream-puff home schedule--far from it. "We've spent weeks scouting these guys and were shocked to discover that they are undefeated, and have been for many years," explained the nervous coach, "Believe me, this is the week our players circled when the schedule came out. We're going to have to work our tails off this week in practice."

Mussman admitted to having to use the Internet to get some basic information about BYE, who also inexplicably goes by IDLE. However, UND President Robert Kelley was pleased with Mussman's efforts, since by logging on and navigating his browser to www.google.com, Mussman was well on his way to earning an online degree. "Plus, we're able to officially include him in our student enrollment," boasted Kelley.

UND expects a better-than-average turnout at the Alerus Center for this week's contest, with a new promotion that aims to keep fans in the arena until the end of the game. "We got word from the fire marshall that we can't lock all the doors at kickoff, so we kind of had to come up with a plan B", explained Athletic Director Brian Faison, "We're hoping that with the reputation of this week's opponent, the attendance at the end of the game will be the same as at the beginning."

Historically, UND hasn't ever beaten BYE, which conjures up sober comparisons to last week's opponent. "SUU has pretty much owned us since we started calling ourselves a Divison I team," Mussman lamented, "Fortunately, now that we're in a position of power, I'm hopeful we can select a conference that doesn't include teams like that." Indeed, UND sees BYE on its schedule almost every year, and even scheduled them two weeks in a row in 2008 in a feeble attempt to gain the upper hand. "We can't seem to get a break from these guys, but maybe this is our year. We've been working on some new wrinkles in our pisstol offense and our defense can go toe-to-toe [with a ten yard gap] with anyone in the country," Mussman said, "and either way, I'm confident that we still have hockey."

ndsubison1
10-12-2010, 12:41 AM
Bye 37 UND 3

missingnumber7
10-15-2010, 07:59 PM

That thread is a pot of gold.

The state Board of Ed has to step in and tell NDSU that they have to vote for Summit football so that UND will get in.

DIBISON
10-16-2010, 04:44 AM

The state Board of Ed has to step in and tell NDSU that they have to vote for Summit football so that UND will get in.

It's Summit football or nothing because the MVFC sure isn't expanding......

missingnumber7
10-20-2010, 09:03 PM
It's Summit football or nothing because the MVFC sure isn't expanding......

And you really think the summit wants football? Or that NDSU/SDSU/WIll will support a Summit football league?

sambini
10-21-2010, 10:44 AM
Leave football alone ... They can go to the Big Sky..

EricB
10-21-2010, 04:45 PM

What is so hilarious about that thread. It's simply football fans talking about leagues... :mad:

CAS4127
10-21-2010, 04:59 PM
What is so hilarious about that thread. It's simply football fans talking about leagues... :mad:

Answer to the question that you didn't follow with a ? mark (must be UND English major): Because there is no way in hell the SBOHE will "tell" NDSU what it must do regarding football leagues! R U guys retarded?!

TheBisonator
07-11-2011, 03:35 PM
From SS.com's resident yanker:

I almost wish they had the space and money to build a new main arena with a 15,000-20,000 seating capacity (for UND). I know this will never happen but it would be sweet if it did!