PDA

View Full Version : I'm 100% sold on this Bison team

DjKyRo
09-26-2010, 06:08 AM
Normally I don't like creating new threads when a single post on another topic will suffice, but this is something BV needs to see. This team is legit and they proved it tonight against a worthy opponent in USD. The offense came together under Jensen who could very well be the next great Bison quarterback. Our running game took its usual place as the brunt of the NDSU offense and looked great in doing so. Our defense is one of the best in the FCS.

All in all, I think this team could contend with any in the FCS. Maybe not beat every team, but there isn't a squad our guys couldn't contend with. All the downers need to get it together and realize that this team is deserving of some excitement and some props.

Get excited, Bison Nation! :)

Twentysix
09-26-2010, 06:15 AM
I like it, But i wont be sold till we beat someone after WIU not inclulding In St.

Im like 70% sold.

JustinTyem
09-26-2010, 06:19 AM
You used a double negative. Thats like dividing by zero on a message board.

LoL,I had a stroke 2 years ago,so mess thing up alot!!! I still sounds funny though right?? :rofl:

Twentysix
09-26-2010, 06:21 AM
LoL,I had a stroke 2 years ago,so mess thing up alot!!! I still sounds funny though right?? :rofl:

I knew what you meant, just pointing it out.

ndsubison1
09-26-2010, 07:25 AM
Defense is gradually getting better. Still some holes to fix but you can obviously tell how much better they are from last season. Just a team growing and getting more mature. Are we a championship caliber defense? No, not in my opinion. But we're a playoff caliber defense. Offense will continue to improve. West Coast offense is all about timing. It should get better and with Brock at helm I am confident it will. WR's gotta start getting more consistent though. This team has a lot of potential and the more I watch them the more excited I get

JustinTyem
09-26-2010, 07:36 AM
Defense is gradually getting better. Still some holes to fix but you can obviously tell how much better they are from last season. Just a team growing and getting more mature. Are we a championship caliber defense? No, not in my opinion. But we're a playoff caliber defense. Offense will continue to improve. West Coast offense is all about timing. It should get better and with Brock at helm I am confident it will. WR's gotta start getting more consistent though. This team has a lot of potential and the more I watch them the more excited I get

BINGO!!!!!!

semobison
09-26-2010, 11:17 AM
Things are coming together! I think we will have a pretty good team if we can put 4 quarters of good football together on the same saturday.

CaBisonFan
09-26-2010, 11:29 AM
Things are coming together! I think we will have a pretty good team if we can put 4 quarters of good football together on the same saturday.

I feel sorry for the team that gets to experience that.

bisonmike2
09-26-2010, 03:53 PM
I'm still not a 100% sold. More like I'm putting down a 50% non refundable deposit. We need to show up against MVFC teams and we still have the most important game on the schedule, SDSU.

BisoninNWMN
09-26-2010, 04:00 PM
I'm still not a 100% sold. More like I'm putting down a 50% non refundable deposit. We need to show up against MVFC teams and we still have the most important game on the schedule, SDSU.

...well, last night was a definite step in the right direction.

IMO, the WIU game will be the same thing as the yote game......

walknroehl
09-26-2010, 04:13 PM

The 3rd quarter defense sure looked like championship defense. It helps when they are down right in front of the student section the whole time.

We may be 3-1 but we have 0 MVC wins. Win next week and I'm pumped.

gotts
09-26-2010, 04:14 PM
http://i49.tinypic.com/4kkme.jpg

roadwarrior
09-26-2010, 04:47 PM
We have already won as many games as we did last year! And double the number of home wins.

jarhead
09-26-2010, 05:01 PM
Shout-out to the coaching staff, great half-time adjustments and to the much maligned Scott Fuchs for bringing the O line up to snuff.